West Haven, CT 06516 Map · Phone number

kate20
bride1

30 Reviews for Pretty Up! by Tricia Gallucci

Janelle · Married on 08/22/2015

I had two wedding trials with other vendors and i just wasn't happy. I called Pretty Up to schedule a trial and the day of my trial was amazing. I didn't really think about false eyelashes and I agreed to try them and I absolutely loved them! What a difference they made! Airbrush makeup was beyond flawless I never thought I would of looked that glamorous the day of my wedding I felt like a fairy princess. We had a very tight timeline day of wedding and Tricia had us all done in plenty of time! She was pleasant and friendly and really cared about the girls thoughts on what they wanted for makeup. It was a one of a kind wedding day!

Sent on 10/14/2015

nina · Married on 04/04/2015

Pretty Up did the makeup for ten if us for my wedding three weeks ago and it was fabulous as usual.....Tricia did the makeup for both my sister's weddings over the last two years as well and is doing my cousins next month....She gave two of my bridesmaids a mini facial morning of wedding cause they had very dry skin....Their skin was like silk after. My makeup was flawless everything I wanted.....Tricia is professional, dependable and a lot of fun. I cannot wait to have my make-up done again.

Sent on 04/26/2015

megan · Married on 09/20/2014

I looked liked a fairy princess! Pretty Up did a great job taking care of us! Outstanding service! Will definitely use again! Great customer service and flexible and passionate about airbrush makeup!

Sent on 01/07/2015

• What is the base price for manicures? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14