Sterling, VA 20165 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Premier DJ Services

Premier DJ Services is a DJ company in Sterling, Virginia that services the Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Maryland areas. This award-winning entertainer has provided couples with outstanding services since 2004. Past clients applaud DJ Dan Huynh for his ability to keep wedding guests young and old on the dance floor for the entirety of the night. They take pride in playing the right songs at the right times: tugging on heartstrings during your most intimate moments and bringing the party you've always hoped for when the time is right.

Premier DJ Services can play nearly any genre requested and will work with couples to determine the must-haves and a do-not-play list for their celebration. Dan only schedules one event per day so he can stay focused on the once-in-a-lifetime celebration you deserve. Aside from an initial consultation to get to know your preferences, Premier DJ Services' base package includes microphones, a sound/PA system and an MC. They can also provide uplighting to elevate the ambience of your night.

blondephoto1103195860730
blondephoto1103195860730

189 Reviews for Premier DJ Services

Christina · Married on 10/20/2018

Dan is the Best!

This DJ service will keep the energy going all night! They are so wonderful to work with and are open to music suggestions and truly are there to keep your party going! Can' thank Dan enough! He made everything from our ceremony audio to reception dancing a breeze!

Barbara · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved our experience with Premier DJ Services. Dan was extremely responsive to my e-mails, and sent me the contract in a timely manner. Once I signed the contract, he assigned Sabri Sisman to work with us for my daughter's wedding. I can not say enough great things about working with DJ Sabri. Throughout the process he really kept us on track! He created a playlist that we shared, as well as spreadsheet to help with the logistics for the day. We had a conference call with him two weeks prior to the wedding, where we worked on firming up the details. That really helped give us peace of mind, since we knew exactly what would happen when. Most importantly, when the bride and groom still couldn't decide on a couple of songs (like what to play when introducing the bridal party), Sabri was able to make some great suggestions - which also helped lessen the stress during those last couple of days leading up to the wedding. Sabri really knows how to read a crowd, and he did a great job of keeping the dance floor packed the entire night. And, I also liked that he looked like he was a fun, and not just there to do a job! I highly recommend working with him!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Premier DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings

• Leslie Maron Photography
    Leslie Maron Photography Wedding Photographers

Dan, owner of Premier DJ Services is an absolute gem to work with. His professionalism and DJ skills well surpass any other DJ I've worked with. His music keeps guests moving all night and provides me with tons of smiling people for great candid shots. He stays in close communication with the brides and vendors, which helps the weddings go so smoothly. His staff is also super professional and friendly, and wonderful to work with. I recommend Premier DJ Services to all my wedding clients, and all have given amazing feedback about his services. I highly recommend Dan and his team as on the of best DJ's in the area!!!

• H&B Photography
    H&B Photography Wedding Photographers

We recently worked with Premier DJ Services at a wedding at the Mount Vernon Inn. Dan and his associate kept the crowd moving all night long with a wide variety of musical delights. They had state of the art equipment and excellent transitions between songs; not once was the dance floor empty. They also were easy to work with in coordinating the evening's events and making sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. We look forward to working with them again in the future and would recommend them to any bride seeking an exceptional DJ. Having worked with many DJs, we wouldn't have hesitated to select Premier DJ for our own wedding.

• Natalie Franke Photography
    Natalie Franke Photography Wedding Photographers

Dan is phenomenal! He knows exactly how to get the crowd dancing and is truly one of the DC area's best DJs! I absolutely adored working with him at my most recent wedding and I can't wait for the next opportunity that we have to work together! Five Stars!

• Sterling, VA 20165 See on map