Sterling, VA 20165 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Premier DJ Services

Premier DJ Services is a DJ company in Sterling, Virginia that services the Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Maryland areas. This award-winning entertainer has provided couples with outstanding services since 2004. Past clients applaud DJ Dan Huynh for his ability to keep wedding guests young and old on the dance floor for the entirety of the night. They take pride in playing the right songs at the right times: tugging on heartstrings during your most intimate moments and bringing the party you've always hoped for when the time is right.

Premier DJ Services can play nearly any genre requested and will work with couples to determine the must-haves and a do-not-play list for their celebration. Dan only schedules one event per day so he can stay focused on the once-in-a-lifetime celebration you deserve. Aside from an initial consultation to get to know your preferences, Premier DJ Services' base package includes microphones, a sound/PA system and an MC. They can also provide uplighting to elevate the ambience of your night.

blondephoto1103195860730

Premier DJ Services 1
Premier DJ Services 2

Katie Kahanovitz · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely amazing

Words cannot express how stellar our experience with Dan was. He recently was our Dj for not just our wedding, but our entire weekend of events for our destination wedding in Mexico. Dan treated our entire relationship from start to finish as an awesome friendship and not just a transaction. He was extremely invested in what we wanted to make our weekend as special as possible. Dan was extremely hands on and even went out of his way to meet us with several times to ensure the music for the weekend was exactly what we wanted. Dan was able to read the crowd and keep the party going all night. My friends who are very critical, raved about him all the weekend. Every worry you might have about using a DJ will be alievated with Dan. Dan is cool, extremely perceptive, and takes away any notion of a corny disk jockey. Five stars all the way.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Barney Guacheta · Married on 11/17/2018

Great DJ who doesn't try and be in the spotlight

Dan was nothing short of perfect on our wedding night. I gave him a long list of songs to choose from and some "must hears" from both of us. He didn't disappoint. He kept the party going all night long. He was easy to work with. He didn't hassle us and I was the jerk that literally waited until the day of my wedding to give him my long list of songs (I don't recommend this). He was kind, not intrusive, and easy to work with but provided us with enough of a framework to think about the music we wanted hear when and where. He was professional enough to only take requests from my bride and I on OUR day despite multiple requests from well-meaning friends and he was kind enough to handle those request with polite declines. Bottom line: Dan knows this day is about you, makes it about you, sticks to the game plan and, outside of playing bumpin' music all night long, remains as visibile or as invisible as you ask him to be. I highly recommend Dan as a DJ on your wedding day.

Barney

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Premier DJ Services 3

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Premier DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings

• Leslie Maron Photography
    Leslie Maron Photography Wedding Photographers

Dan, owner of Premier DJ Services is an absolute gem to work with. His professionalism and DJ skills well surpass any other DJ I've worked with. His music keeps guests moving all night and provides me with tons of smiling people for great candid shots. He stays in close communication with the brides and vendors, which helps the weddings go so smoothly. His staff is also super professional and friendly, and wonderful to work with. I recommend Premier DJ Services to all my wedding clients, and all have given amazing feedback about his services. I highly recommend Dan and his team as on the of best DJ's in the area!!!

• H&B Photography
    H&B Photography Wedding Photographers

We recently worked with Premier DJ Services at a wedding at the Mount Vernon Inn. Dan and his associate kept the crowd moving all night long with a wide variety of musical delights. They had state of the art equipment and excellent transitions between songs; not once was the dance floor empty. They also were easy to work with in coordinating the evening's events and making sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. We look forward to working with them again in the future and would recommend them to any bride seeking an exceptional DJ. Having worked with many DJs, we wouldn't have hesitated to select Premier DJ for our own wedding.

• Natalie Franke Photography
    Natalie Franke Photography Wedding Photographers

Dan is phenomenal! He knows exactly how to get the crowd dancing and is truly one of the DC area's best DJs! I absolutely adored working with him at my most recent wedding and I can't wait for the next opportunity that we have to work together! Five Stars!

• Sterling, 20165 See on map