Ilah Cibis Jewelry

Sudbury, MA View map

Ilah Cibis Jewelry is a custom jewelry studio in Sudbury, MA. The studio specializes in Lab Grown Diamonds and ethically sourced materials, including recycled metals, fair-trade and American gemstones, and Canadian minded diamonds. Ilah Cibis is an award winning designer who will work with you to bring your visions to life. Her pieces range from classic and simple to wild and out-of-the-box unique. The goal is to make the perfect piece for you starting with selecting a stone or bringing new life to a family heirloom gem. Ilah can craft and create a ring that will remind you of the bond you share with your special person every time you look at it. Honesty, personal service, and education are the hallmarks of the team at Ilah Cibis Jewelry, who will guide you through the entire process from the start to the finish of creating your dream engagement ring and wedding bands. Custom fit shadow wedding bands for complicated silhouettes can be designed without you having to leave your engagement ring for long periods of time. Our in house 3D printer allows us to prototype your custom piece for you to try on before the piece is made in metal. Ilah can also work with you from a distance with online design appointments, emailed renderings and blue prints, and 3D prints sent through the mail.

Ilah Cibis Jewelry works in all karats of white and yellow gold, as well as platinum, palladium, and silver. Along with custom designs, the studio offers expert repairs of all types of jewelry including costume and pearl stringing. Ilah Cibis Jewelry also has access to a huge selection of precious metal wedding bands and ring mountings which can be special ordered and customized.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Cleaning
Ring Sizing
Shipping

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks
7+ weeks

Marie-Christine Married on 12/12/2020
    My fiance proposed without a ring because he knew I dreamed of designing it. Ilah made the entire process a dream come true, and we will definitely work with her again for our wedding bands!

Ilah was very patient and used her great communication skills to understand exactly what we envisioned, which was great as I had never designed a piece of jewlery before. Her technical knowledge and responsiveness helped us go from drawings and 3D models to casting our perfect ring!

Ilah also brought to our attention the existence of lab grown diamonds when we expressed ethical concerns about the main stream diamond industry. She was incredibly professional and a pleasure to work with.

Her prices were competitive, and her dedication and honesty made us feel in good hands all along. Our trust was well placed: the ring is more gorgeous than I ever dreamed of! I recommend Precious Metals wholeheartedly! Thank you so much Ilah!
    Emma Married on 09/25/2020
    I have nothing but positive things to say about this entire experience. Start to finish.
    I never knew it was possible to get such a high quality ring, hand-crafted just for me, that possessed either mined gems or lab-grown (EARTH FRIENDLY) gems - and get it from a place that treats you like family. They listened to my romantic story, spent hours working with me about tedious little details, had the answer for every question I bombarded them with, emailed me pictures and updates as they made my ring, and even held jewels for me in case I wanted to use the gems for another piece. I can't believe this unique work of ART that I get to propose to my girlfriend with. She will stand out with something beautiful on her finger that no one else in the whole world has. I could not be more grateful.

Also, because I started with a 3/4 carrot diamond from a pair of my mother's earnings (valued at ~$2,500) the ring cost me ~$2,200 overall. This included shipping, service to make the ring, cost of the jewels, and consultations (free). Overall, that ring is worth $5000-$6000.
  • Sherein
    Sherein Married on 06/14/2019

Custom Jewelry

From the day I got my custom engagement ring to my surprise necklace I got for my wedding day 6/14/19. My fiancé has loved working with Ilah and Jess to create custom jewelry for me. I love all of their work with some pieces being one of a kind. They have become our families jewelry store we will never shop anywhere else.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

353 Boston Post Rd. Suite 1 Sudbury, MA, 01776

Studio Hours:Tuesday through Saturday 10-6 Online/ remote appointments available Tuesday through Saturday 10-8 and by request.
Location of (Ilah Cibis Jewelry)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding