353 Boston Post Rd. Suite 1, Sudbury, MA 01776 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 95

About Precious Metals Sudbury

Precious Metals is a custom jewelry store located in Sudbury, Massachusetts that specializes in lab grown diamonds, Canadian diamonds, recycled metals, and custom designs. The shop will design and bring to life the engagement ring of your dreams, or match your existing engagement ring to the perfect wedding band. Precious Metals is committed to you and your unique needs. Unlike other jewelry stores, it does not carry “ready to order” rings and bands — everything is custom created with your vision in mind. From precious and irreplaceable family heirlooms and gemstones, to your own wild idea, Precious Metals can craft and create a ring that will remind you each and every time you look at it of the bond you share with your special person. Honesty, personal service, and professionalism are the hallmarks of the team at Precious Metals, who will guide you through the entire process from start to finish of creating your dream wedding jewelry.

Precious Metals offers the efficiency and the selection of an online diamond dealer with the added benefit of in-person interaction. Select the perfect stone, and design your one-of-a-kind setting with a state-of-the-art computer system. Precious Metals offers jewelry services in all karats of white and yellow gold, as well as platinum, palladium, and silver. You may also choose from an enormous selection of alternative metal wedding bands, including dura tungsten, titanium, stainless steel, and ceramic. Custom wedding bands and engagement rings can also be cleaned, resized, or adjusted in the store to ensure not only the perfect look, but the perfect fit.

Follow Precious Metals Sudbury on

Precious Metals Sudbury 3
Precious Metals Sudbury 4
Precious Metals Sudbury 5

Marie-Christine · Getting married on 12/12/2020

My fiance proposed without a ring because he knew I dreamed of designing it. Ilah made the entire process a dream come true, and we will definitely work with her again for our wedding bands!

Ilah was very patient and used her great communication skills to understand exactly what we envisioned, which was great as I had never designed a piece of jewlery before. Her technical knowledge and responsiveness helped us go from drawings and 3D models to casting our perfect ring!

Ilah also brought to our attention the existence of lab grown diamonds when we expressed ethical concerns about the main stream diamond industry. She was incredibly professional and a pleasure to work with.

Her prices were competitive, and her dedication and honesty made us feel in good hands all along. Our trust was well placed: the ring is more gorgeous than I ever dreamed of! I recommend Precious Metals wholeheartedly! Thank you so much Ilah!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Emma · Getting married on 09/25/2020

I have nothing but positive things to say about this entire experience. Start to finish.
    I never knew it was possible to get such a high quality ring, hand-crafted just for me, that possessed either mined gems or lab-grown (EARTH FRIENDLY) gems - and get it from a place that treats you like family. They listened to my romantic story, spent hours working with me about tedious little details, had the answer for every question I bombarded them with, emailed me pictures and updates as they made my ring, and even held jewels for me in case I wanted to use the gems for another piece. I can't believe this unique work of ART that I get to propose to my girlfriend with. She will stand out with something beautiful on her finger that no one else in the whole world has. I could not be more grateful.

Also, because I started with a 3/4 carrot diamond from a pair of my mother's earnings (valued at ~$2,500) the ring cost me ~$2,200 overall. This included shipping, service to make the ring, cost of the jewels, and consultations (free). Overall, that ring is worth $5000-$6000.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Precious Metals Sudbury 6
    Precious Metals Sudbury 7
    Precious Metals Sudbury 8
  • Sherein

Sherein · Married on 06/14/2019

Custom Jewelry

From the day I got my custom engagement ring to my surprise necklace I got for my wedding day 6/14/19. My fiancé has loved working with Ilah and Jess to create custom jewelry for me. I love all of their work with some pieces being one of a kind. They have become our families jewelry store we will never shop anywhere else.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Precious Metals Sudbury 9

Precious Metals Sudbury FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Ring Sizing
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks

• 353 Boston Post Rd. Suite 1, Suite 1 Sudbury, Massachusetts, 01776 See on map