4747 Mission Blvd. #7, San Diego, CA 92109 Map · Phone number

About Positively Tan

We are an organic mobile spray tan company servicing San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County & the Inland Empire!

Let us pamper you at your home, hotel or other venue 2-3 days prior to your big day!

We also have in-spa appointments available 1 block away from the beach in beautiful San Diego, Ca.

Let our certified technicians customize the perfect tan for your skin tone to give you and your bridal party a fabulous, beautiful and flawless glow on your special day!

All of our tans are professionally done by hand using organic and vegan solution.

We recommend you get your appointment set 2-3 days before your event. We also have trial spray tans available at discounted rates!

Visit Us!

wedddingg
wed1

13 Reviews for Positively Tan

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2017

Positively Tan tanned me and my bridal party 4 days before my wedding. I was totally impressed with the convenience and professionalism of this company. My tan was customized to my complexion and skin type all from the comfort of my own home. My bridesmaids looked stunning and positively tan made me feel and look beautiful on my special day and my tan lasted me for two weeks . i am now a regular client of hers. I would recommend anyone who wants the most perfect tan to this company

Tarin · Married on 09/13/2015

Kelly is very professional and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I went to a tanning salon where I had a machine spray me in the past but this was the first time I was sprayed by a technician. Before my appointment Kelly made sure that I took proper care of my skin to make sure I would get the best tan possible. She set her equipment up in the comfort of my home which was convent since I am very busy. She went through all of the steps and was very detailed which made me feel at ease. It took just a few minutes and I was done! I was very happy with the results and I will use Kelly in the future!

Absolutely amazing customer service. Very professional. I was a little bit nervous to be topless (I didn't want a bathing suit tan line), but Kelly made me feel incredibly comfortable! I was very grateful for that. The product smelled good. I am pretty pale and she knew the look I wanted without looking ridiculous. I looked amazing for my special fairy tale day!!

Award

Positively Tan FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations

• 4747 Mission Blvd. #7 San Diego, 92109 See on map
    Appointments are flexible. In-home & In-Spa Services Available.