25353 Parklane Drive, Hayward, CA 94544 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Posh Events & Affairs

Whether you’ve dreamed about getting married for as long as you can remember, or were unexpectedly bit by the love bug, you are entering one of the most exciting times of your life. Congratulations!

You may envision a romantic beach wedding, an opulent display of luxury, or a classy but casual park-side party with 70 of your closest “friends”. Whatever your vision, your wedding is the one event where you should leave nothing to chance. No regrets whatsoever.

And that’s where I come in…

I started Posh Events and Affairs, in part, because I create AHH-mazing events, but more so because I LOVE taking care of people!

“Not a care in the world” is our motto for brides and their families…and we commit to creating an easy, streamlined and stress-free experience for you from start to finish.

From creating your vision to managing your guest list to negotiating with vendors to even serving as the occasional…umm…”intermediary” during the unavoidable, awkward family squabbles (Yikes!), we’ve got your front, back and everything in-between.

That’s what makes us different.

The main even is not just “the event”; the main event is YOU.

Our team is here to take care of you.

So, let’s talk about your big day…

Let us help you create the experience that leaves you and your loves ones laughing, crying (happy tears), and remembering the joy for years to come!

We’ll treat you like family better than family!

Promise,

Meredith

Posh Events & Affairs offers a range of planning packages, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your celebration. Consultations are welcomed, allowing you to learn more about Meredith’s experience and approach. This experienced planner aims to provide a highly personalized service to every client, working to create a tailored celebration customized to their tastes. From destination weddings to elaborate country club receptions, this team is here to help make your wedding dreams become a reality. Additional services include:

• Venue visits

239eb81ef2ef4415 Beach

4 Reviews for Posh Events & Affairs

• Gail112

Gail112 1. · Married on 05/06/2018

Amazing attention to detail and listening to give me the event I envisioned

I worked with Posh Events & Affairs on a very important event in our family- the 75th birthday of a parent. I explained the milestone and my desire to have a birthday celebration/family reunion for the 8 siblings, the spouses, the children and grandchildren. The Posh Events team spent time listening to our family backstory and how we wanted to not only celebrate the birthday boy, but that it was also a trip down memory lane so we could capture the love and stories for the next generation. The time and effort resulted in finding the perfect location and then staging the event to create an atmosphere of a "night at home" was accomplished. The night was a success. Between the pictures, videos and stories - the memories are now a part of our family history.

Sent on 01/17/2021
  • Lenita

Lenita W. · Married on 02/03/2016

Best Day Ever!

If you want to have the best wedding ever with amazing memories to last a lifetime that leave you and your guests talking about it for years to come, then you must hire Meredith! That is exactly what happened for me. I had no idea what I wanted in a wedding or where I should spend my money. Meredith was amazing at guiding me through the many logistics of a wedding without it feeling like work. It was so much fun! She also made the experience enjoyable for my husband who sings her praises to this day. She is patient, professional, knowledgeable and worth her weight in gold. Her expertise and wise counsel saved me money, time, and heartache. Each vendor, flower choice, and suggestion were exactly what I dreamed of and negotiated to the tee. She even helped with the honeymoon arrangements. Did I mention that I only had a three-month engagement? That's just how brilliant she is! Meredith is a woman of class and integrity. You will not regret working with her.

Sent on 01/31/2021

Posh Events & Affairs Pricing

Posh Events & Affairs Price Rates

Posh Events & Affairs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Posh Events & Affairs 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Posh Events & Affairs 2
    Postponed Wedding due to COVID-19

It was supposed to be your day!

Maybe you had that long, sought after 10/10/2020 date.

Now what?

Contact Posh Events and Affairs and we will make 2021 or 2022 better than anything you could have imagined in 2020.

If you had to postpone your 2020 wedding, book with us before April 30, 2021, for a 10-15% discount.

Team of Posh Events & Affairs

Meredith Walker

Meredith Walker

Owner

In any conversation about event planning, you are going to hear Meredith utter these words: “I just love what I do…it’s my passion.”

While some may find her exacting, she is simply a warm, fun-loving professional, committed to the success of your event and the fullest presentation of your vision. Meredith Walker’s love of event planning shines in every aspect of her work. It led her to pursue the credential, Certified Wedding Planner (CWP) course at Cal State East Bay and to intern with one of the Bay Area’s premier event planners — all to support her passion for creating exquisite events… your exquisite event.

Meredith has worked for one of the world’s premier hotel chains and The Clorox Company as their Event Coordinator, honing her event management and hospitality skills. She is also the Event Planner for her local church, Glad Tidings Church in Hayward. Meredith is honored when a client selects Posh Events to create a breathtaking affair.

Meredith has been published in South Asian Bride Magazine; she is a contributing writer for Small Business Concierges Magazine and a frequent guest on Wall Street Business Network KDOW and KFAX radio; providing relevant event planning tips and tricks of the trade to the listener. In July of 2020, Meredith was appointed Commissioner of the Alameda County Commission on the Status of Women, lending her voice in support of women’s rights and initiatives.

Meredith dared to dream of owning her own event planning company, and for the past 13 years, has seen that dream come true in Posh Events and Affairs. With the same drive and grace that she pursues her own dreams, Meredith and the team of Posh Events and Affairs will create a memorable occasion just for you.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 25353 Parklane Drive Hayward, CA, 94544 See on map
    510-692-4456 (Phone number)
    Location of (Posh Events & Affairs)