San Francisco, CA 94199 Map · Phone number

About Vero Suh Photography

I am passionate...
about life, love and photography. I combine my passions to bring a unique perspective, to capture dramatic emotions and vivid color - to capture life and love.

I am VERO...
and my life is in San Francisco, CA with my loving husband. After receiving a business degree from USC and a fashion design degree from FIDM, I landed a job at Gap Inc. that blossomed into a colorful career in apparel merchandising. While I love working in fashion, I fell in love with something more... photography. Some find it hard to find a dream job, but this lucky girl found two!

I am a photographer...
it's what I do, what I love and as your photographer, I will celebrate and document the most special moments with you.

To view my recent work, check out my blog at www.verosuh.com/blog

Follow Vero Suh Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

vs074

4 Reviews for Vero Suh Photography

• Allison

Allison G. · Married on 02/22/2020

Wonderful Photographer

We used an associate photographer working with Vero Suh for our wedding photography. We couldn't be any happier with the choice! Our photographer was so helpful and our pictures turned out great!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Betty · Married on 09/22/2012

Photography was VERY important for me and I knew I would be very picky about choosing a wedding photographer. I looked through hundreds of wedding photographer's websites and blogs, and narrowed down to a handful and started meeting up with the potential photographers for our wedding. I liked Vero's style, and that her pictures did not look too posed but very candid/natural. I setup a meeting to meet with Vero at her office and felt really drawn to her personality, energy, and positiveness and decided to book with her!

Vero is fantastic in her communication! She always responded very timely and responsive, which was very important to me, and I loved how professional she was. Our engagement session was great and we were very happy with how the pictures turned out. She gave great, clear directions and made the session very easy and fun! She also sent me a questionnaire before the wedding where we outline the timeline, orders of pictures, etc. The day of the wedding Vero and her team showed up on time, and spent time taking pictures of what we wanted. Taking pictures with Vero is like being with a friend, she is very easy-going and knows how to make everyone look great in pictures.

So far we have seen our wedding "teasers" and LOVE the pictures! Overall, my husband and I were beyond pleased with Vero and her team and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/10/2012
  • lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2012

From the very first meeting, I knew Veronica would be our photographer. Her sense of style and professionalism just did it for me. She listens to you, explains to you what her and her team does, and answers any questions you have. She's no nonsense yet very easy going and pleasant at the same time.

I was literally WOW'd at her work online, the slideshow presentation at her office and her books. Compared to other photographers I had met with, I wasn't sure if it was because the people Vero Suh Photography shot were just all really really good looking people, but her photos, especially the candid shots were AMAZING, and I wanted to be one of them.

Her package and price was at the top of our budget, but after researching for a month, I said, Heck with it, we'll cut costs somewhere else and go with Vero.

Everything was hassle free with Vero and her team, which is what a bride-to-be needs. Credit card installments automatically paid online. Email reminders, emailed receipts. Perfect. Check mark, done.

When THE DAY came closer to closer, we had a brief conversation over the phone as things were finalized. Because we opted out on a videographer, and added more ''events,'' to the day, she suggested to buy another hour into the package, but threw in another photographer for free so that nothing would be missed, from all angles.

THE DAY came and went so quickly but I had no doubts that Vero and her team captured all the moments and elements. They always showed up at the location before myself and my groom and were very friendly to everyone, all 2387462342382 of us. She had already scoped out the 4 locations and so they knew where to go and where to get the best shots.

Best all around!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Vero Suh Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• San Francisco See on map
    Location of (Vero Suh Photography)

Vero Suh Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Vero Suh Photography offer?

Vero Suh Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary

What photography services does Vero Suh Photography offer?

Vero Suh Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Vero Suh Photography offer for wedding events?

Vero Suh Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Vero Suh Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Vero Suh Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.