5555 North Lamar Blvd Suite L-133, Austin, TX 78751 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Posey Floral and Event Design

With over 14 years of combined experience in the floral industry, we are skilled in creating awe-inspiring arrnagements for weddings, bar/ba mitzvahs, quinceaneras, galas, corporate events, debutante balls, fundraising events, dinner parties, or any type of party that might need an added pop of pizzazz!

We have a true passion for styling our events based on your individual personality. We take pride in not only our creations, but also our relationships with our clients. With our strong art-based backgrounds there is no doubt your event will not only be elegant and beautiful, but a true work of art.

We are by appointment only. To make an appointment, please email info@poseyevents.com or call 512.569.6392.

Posey is located at 5555 North Lamar Blvd. Suite L-133, Austin Texas 78751.

Follow Posey Floral and Event Design on

JLW34
JLW5

18 Reviews for Posey Floral and Event Design

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

INCREDIBLE! I wish I could share the amazing pictures of our wedding and how Bonni and Madeleine are true artists. My husband and I had to find a florist last minute and Posey did more than accommodate us - they were sympathetic with our situation, worked within our budget and surprised us with the breathtaking designs on our big day. I truly cannot thank Bonni and Madeleine enough for saving our wedding day. Their work is incredible and you can absolutely not go wrong with these girls - they were definitely born to do this work!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kristy · Married on 05/14/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Bonni and the wonderful team at Posey. They did the floral for my May 14th wedding, and honestly, the flowers were to absolutely die for! From our first consultation, Bonni went above and beyond to make sure my vision was executed, and she nailed it. Of COURSE it rained on the wedding day, so the team had to come up with something else, and the floral wall they built for me was SO special, our guests are still talking about it. My bouquet was gorgeous, I was sad I didn't get to spend more time with it, and honestly every detail from large florals to tiny things like a few blooms on a picture table was absolutely fabulous. Everything was executed perfectly, and we could just not have asked for more. Thank you, ladies, for being such a huge part of my special day!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Sydney · Married on 04/24/2016

I can't express how much my husband and I adored each and every floral touch and detail created by Posey at our recent April wedding at Barr Mansion in Austin. I found Posey after a lot of searches and comparing/contrasting various prices and floral businesses in Austin. Posey really met everything we wanted esthetically and price wise and so the choice to go with these talented gals was an easy one. I was planning our wedding out of state and so communication via phone and email was a must in my situation. Madeleine at Posey never disappointed; always prompt, professional, helpful, excited, and willing to work with the changes and updates I threw her way over the planning process. Keeping in mind how easy and seamless the planning went, I was sure that Posey would deliver a beautiful product come the wedding day, but little did I know, everything they set up and designed for our wedding would be beyond anything I could have expected. I was absolutely in love with each and every center piece, draped garland, lit candle, and every single part of their design for our special day. My absolute favorite was my bouquet which was beyond anything I could have pinned on Pinterest or described from my imagination. It was perfect. I am so incredibly grateful to Posey for making our wedding such a magical celebration filled with beauty, and joy!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Award

Posey Floral and Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• 5555 North Lamar Blvd, Suite L-133 Austin, 78751 See on map
    By Appointment only. Please email info@poseyevents.com or call 512.569.6392.