Franklin Square, Franklin Square, NY 11010 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Porcelain Brides

Porcelain Brides is a makeup company located in Franklin Square, New York, specializing in weddings and other celebratory events. The company’s owners and main operators are sisters, Rena and Janelle. Together the sisters strive to combine their knowledge and experience, working closely with every client to achieve their desired look for the big day.

Porcelain Brides provides clients with an array of high-quality makeup services to their home or on location. Using only the best products, the company can conduct makeup trials before the special day to ensure that clients' expectations aren’t just met but exceeded. Consultations are also available to discuss makeup ideas and clients' history with certain makeup types, and to begin planning the desired look. Additional services available include but are not limited to:

• Airbrush application
Soft glam
Natural beauty
Natural beauty
Application
Application
Pretty in pink
Pretty in pink
val

24 Reviews for Porcelain Brides

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

They are the best!!!

Words can’t describe how grateful I am for Jenelle and Rena. They are some of the nicest people I have ever met and did the most amazing makeup job on not only me but all of my bridesmaids. I had 11 bridesmaids and every single girl loved their makeup. From my trial until the day of my wedding they were so professional and always made me feel so comfortable. I definitely recommend them, you would be silly not to use them!! Thank you girls again, you are the best!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Megan · Married on 09/02/2018

I used Porcelain Brides for makeup on my wedding day (9/2/18) and it was such a great experience. They had actually done makeup for my friend's wedding and I was part of that wedding party. My makeup came out great then and they did such a good job dealing with a large group of girls they were an easy choice when it came time to choose a makeup artist for my wedding.

I worked with Marci, who is fantastic. She's so warm and friendly, which put me at ease the morning of the wedding. She totally nailed the makeup look I was going for. I wanted to keep my look natural and glowy for the day of and she gave me just that. It also held up really well all day and it was a fairly hot day.

Not only did Marci do a fantastic job on my makeup, but all of my girls looked amazing as well. She handled a large party (8 in total) like a pro and was quick and efficient while also paying attention to detail and making all of my girls happy with their final look.

As an added bonus, I also felt like Porcelain Brides was reasonably priced. I definitely didn't feel like I was breaking the bank, but still got high quality, along with friendly and speedy service. I couldn't be happier with Porcelain Brides and can't thank them enough for helping me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Porcelain Brides FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts