Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Porcelain Brides

Long Island sister duo doing makeup for all occasions

Porcelain Brides is a unique sister duo who offer professional, affordable makeup services in your home or location of your choice.  We specialize in weddings, proms and all other occasions with an emphasis on glamour!  We’re experienced, trendy, attentive and work with the finest cosmetics.  Our goal is to help you achieve exactly the look you envision, whether dramatic or natural.  Feel free to call us for a consultation and exclusive group pricing.  We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Email us at: makeupduo@porcelainbrides.com

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Porcelain Brides make up team was amazing! All of our make up looked absolutely beautiful! My bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law loved them as well! They were flexible with times and so much fun to be around! I highly recommend them! They do an amazing job!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nora, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rena and Janelle were excellent from start to finish. They both made myself and my bridal party feel comfortable and at ease. They are open to any last minute changes to your look so that you are completely satisfied. I have to say that I wanted to cry the moment I saw the final look in the mirror. I was so overjoyed with my make-up as were the ladies in my bridal party. Both my mother and mother-in-law loved their make-up as well. My mother brought her own make-up since she has allergies to certain product and both ladies were more than willing to assist in applying it on for her. Both ladies are a joy to talk to and give off positive energy. Thank you both so very much for making my husband cry when he saw me!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rena and Janelle were amazing from start to finish. I felt so comfortable with them at my trial and my wedding day. They did my make up very natural, yet beautiful enough to stand out in photos and made me feel like myself. They had to compete 9 women the morning of my wedding and they made the time flow very easy and naturally without looking stressed one bit. They were very professional, yet fun and down to earth at the same time which made the morning that much less stressful as a bride. They are a great team and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/7/16, 1 Review