95 B Hempstead tpke, Farmingdale, NY 11735 Map · Phone number

About Tamra Eve Salon

Tamra Eve Salon is a hair and makeup salon in Farmingdale, New York. Tamra has been in the beauty industry for more than 30 years and opened her salon in 2011. Tamra and her team of licensed consultants works with you to execute stunning hair and makeup designs.

Tamra Eve Salon consultants stay up to date on the latest trends and techniques. They can create any look you want and have experience with different skin tones and hair types. They can travel to your location for convenience or you and your bridal party can come relax and get pampered in the studio. Tamra Eve Salon beauty services include:

• Blowouts

img7797
dscn023

21 Reviews for Tamra Eve Salon

Karen · Married on 07/05/2013

Tamra, we wanted to THANK YOU for the INCREDIBLE job you did! My mom and I were thrilled with the way everything worked out! From the first time I met you (over 6 years ago), I just knew you were the one who would make my wedding day just PERFECT; however, it wasn't until you did my makeup for the first time and proved yourself to be everything I had hoped for and more that I just knew that I wouldn't be disappointed. Over the time that I got to know you, you became a friend and someone I knew I could count on. I've recommended you over and over to friends and family and each and every person who used you for hair, makeup and everything else you do, just couldn't have been more thrilled with your work. My mom and I were impressed with the looks that you created for my bridal shower and then again at my wedding. Your understanding, kindness, love and passion for what you do shines through at all times. A wedding is a lot of work, the planning and organization are endless, but when you have your friend standing by your side to answer your questions and to give honest answers, rest assured that everything will turn out SPECTACULAR!!! Hiring you was one of the the BEST decisions we made!!! You were our friend and still extremely professional every step of the way!
    We appreciate the STUPENDOUS job you did. Thanks a million!!!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Tamra Eve Salon's reply:

Thanks so much and feel the same about you!!! See you soon.

Tara · Married on 06/01/2013

Kristy, from Tamra Eve, was a total pleasure to work with for our wedding! She is super friendly and put me at ease during my hair trials and on the morning of my wedding day! She was happy to adjust my hair as she went along, and always made it clear that her priority was that I loved my hair, no matter how long it took to get it right! She was also flexible about scheduling multiple hair trials.

Kristy arrived early the morning of our wedding, was extremely friendly and professional, and everyone loved the way their hair turned out! I could not recommend her more highly!!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Tamra Eve Salon's reply:

Thank you so much Tara!

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2013

I would first like to start off by saying that tehse girls really know their business! The airbrush makeup was absolutely flawless, I looked like a new woman! I do not generally wear a lot of make up so Tamra made sure that I was comfortable and looked as natural as possible. Also, Christy did my hair and it looked casual yet glamourous. My hair and make up lasted from 8 a.m. until I went to bed at 4 a.m. the next day!

They do excellent work in their beauty salon, I would highly recommend these women to anyone looking to be stunning on their wedding day!

Sent on 05/14/2013

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial

• 95 B Hempstead tpke Farmingdale, New York, 11735 See on map