Tamra Eve Salon Reviews

21 | Farmingdale, NY

21 Reviews for Tamra Eve Salon

Karen · Married on 07/05/2013

Tamra, we wanted to THANK YOU for the INCREDIBLE job you did! My mom and I were thrilled with the way everything worked out! From the first time I met you (over 6 years ago), I just knew you were the one who would make my wedding day just PERFECT; however, it wasn't until you did my makeup for the first time and proved yourself to be everything I had hoped for and more that I just knew that I wouldn't be disappointed. Over the time that I got to know you, you became a friend and someone I knew I could count on. I've recommended you over and over to friends and family and each and every person who used you for hair, makeup and everything else you do, just couldn't have been more thrilled with your work. My mom and I were impressed with the looks that you created for my bridal shower and then again at my wedding. Your understanding, kindness, love and passion for what you do shines through at all times. A wedding is a lot of work, the planning and organization are endless, but when you have your friend standing by your side to answer your questions and to give honest answers, rest assured that everything will turn out SPECTACULAR!!! Hiring you was one of the the BEST decisions we made!!! You were our friend and still extremely professional every step of the way!
    We appreciate the STUPENDOUS job you did. Thanks a million!!!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Tamra Eve Salon's reply:

Thanks so much and feel the same about you!!! See you soon.

Tara · Married on 06/01/2013

Kristy, from Tamra Eve, was a total pleasure to work with for our wedding! She is super friendly and put me at ease during my hair trials and on the morning of my wedding day! She was happy to adjust my hair as she went along, and always made it clear that her priority was that I loved my hair, no matter how long it took to get it right! She was also flexible about scheduling multiple hair trials.

Kristy arrived early the morning of our wedding, was extremely friendly and professional, and everyone loved the way their hair turned out! I could not recommend her more highly!!

Thank you so much Tara!

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2013

I would first like to start off by saying that tehse girls really know their business! The airbrush makeup was absolutely flawless, I looked like a new woman! I do not generally wear a lot of make up so Tamra made sure that I was comfortable and looked as natural as possible. Also, Christy did my hair and it looked casual yet glamourous. My hair and make up lasted from 8 a.m. until I went to bed at 4 a.m. the next day!

They do excellent work in their beauty salon, I would highly recommend these women to anyone looking to be stunning on their wedding day!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Shannon · Married on 06/22/2012

Tamra and Cindy did an absolutely amazing job with mine and my bridal parties hair on the day of my wedding!! Evenmoreso, they did an unbelievable job helping me throughout the day... I hired Tamra to stay through the ceremony to touch up my hair, and she did that and so much more, and kept Cindy around to help as well! She sewed my dress, fixed my hair and makeup, got me water and food, and touched up everyone, including my mother-in-law who got red wine on her dress! She was the best "non-maid of honor" I ever had! She was worth every penny and more, and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone planning their wedding on Long Island!! Thanks for everything Tamra, you're the best :)

Sent on 08/08/2012

Tamra did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and also made my bridal party look fabulous! She stayed by my side the whole day and her calm and cool demeanor makes her like a coach and wedding planner too! She enhanced my already wonderful wedding day.

Thank you so much!

Jen · Married on 10/22/2011

Valerie · Married on 06/11/2011

Tamra did an impeccable job on my make-up and hair, along with my sisters' and mom's hair. Not only is Tamra extremely talented, but she is very caring. She comforted and relaxed me on my wedding day when I was beyond nervous and not feeling well. I never felt so beautiful in my entire life, thanks to Tamra.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Tamra did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. Even through the wind at the beach and poor weather, everyone still looked great for the reception. Tamra is the only person I have trusted with my hair for years and now that is extended to the other stylists at Tamra Eve Salon.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Tamra Eve Salon's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was so truly appreciated!

Kathleen · Married on 10/10/2009

Tamra was excellent. My hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids was outstanding. I swear I have never looked so good. She is a true professional, has great insight and vision.

Sent on 10/15/2009

Marisa · Married on 07/11/2009

Tamra did an amazing job (hair and makeup) for me, my family, and friends at my wedding in July '09. We all looked absolutely beautiful, she created the visions we had expressed to her, and she was 100% patient and flexible. She came with us to the wedding for on-the-spot touch-ups and did so much more. She made sure that the entire wedding was perfect. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 08/17/2009

Michele · Married on 01/04/2009

Amazing! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/16/2009

J · Married on 07/13/2008

I highly recommend Tamra, she did an amazing job on mine and my mother's hair and make up on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/13/2009

Suzanne · Married on 07/12/2008

Tamra is INCREDIBLY talented. I received soooo many compliments of my hair and makeup from her. She is professional, comes to your house and is totally prepared. She even helped me get dressed. She is a real PRO when it comes to getting brides ready. I highly recommend her to anyone! I looked like me on my wedding day and that was the most important thing!

Sent on 08/28/2008

Deb · Married on 01/19/2008

Working with Tamra was terrific. On your wedding day you want to be reassured and relaxed and while obviously providing incredible hair and make-up services, she is a gem to be with on your wedding day.

Sent on 01/30/2008

Michele · Married on 11/09/2007

Tamra was simply amazing. She has incredible vision and made me look the best ever. I would highly recommend her services for your wedding day!

Sent on 01/29/2008

Sherri · Married on 08/25/2007

Tamra was my best investment! She was AMAZING. Not only did she do my hair and make-up flawlessly, she truly acted as my 'personal assistant' the day of the wedding. She did my hair and makeup at a trial run at her house and I loved what she did so I booked her on the spot. She is based on Long Island and I live in Westchester but she was definitely worth the trip out to Farmingdale for the trial. She works weddings in the tri-state area. She did my hair and makeup as well as several others in my wedding party. She also brought another makeup artist to so we all would be ready on time. I had Tamra stay through picture taking and the ceremony. She kept my makeup fresh and fixed my hair as needed. It was a very hot and humid day and she worked wonders. She helped me get into my dress, put on my sandals, carry my train, anything I needed, she was there. I had no idea how much help I needed that day in getting ready but she took control and made everything happen. Everyone was so busy getting themselves ready, including my mom, that Tamra was a huge help. She got me anything I needed, made sure I sat when I could and did everything and anything she could think of to keep me cool, calm and relaxed. Hiring her was the best thing I did and my maid of honor is getting married next year was so thrilled with Tamra, she hired her on the spot for her wedding. Hire her, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/10/2007

Kari · Married on 08/31/2006

My family and I could not have been happier with the choice of using Tamra. She is beyond amazing and since that day, my family only allow Tamra to do hair and make-up for all of over events.

Sent on 12/11/2007

Stacey · Married on 04/09/2005

Tamra is by far the best! She helped make my wedding day the most memorable and perfect wedding day I could have ever had! She went above and beyond, and I recommend everyone to use her. She is not only so professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and talented, but she has an unbelievable personality. I can't speak high enough about her.

Sent on 01/29/2008

Jill · Married on 06/25/2011

My best friend used Tamara as her make-up and hair stylist for herself and her mom and said to me emphatically, ”Tamara is the best. Don’t use anyone else. It is money well spent.” Not only is she so talented with hair and make-up but a pleasure to work with. After she did my hair and make-up for the trial, I knew she was the one! My hair and make-up was so natural and never looked better. Tamar even fixed my bridesmaids’ hair even thought they had their hair and make-up done by a different person. She re-did my hair after the outside ceremony and constantly was at my side fixing my hair, re-touching up my makeup and making sure my train laid correctly. I appreciated her calming presence, and Tamara contributed to an amazing wedding day and night! She was my guardian angel. During pictures she was constantly working to adjust my dress and everyone to make sure everything was perfect. She is a true artist!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Joanna · Married on 08/23/2008

Tamra was extraordinarily helpful the entire day of the wedding. She was creative, did an excellent job with all hair and makeup and was tremendously patient and calming. She went way above and beyond the job description and contributed to the day and experience. My entire family and myself would recommend her to everyone for any event. She is a true find!

Sent on 10/28/2008

Betty Brown · Married on 02/01/2018

1.0

Very disgusted with this business , place is not what it used to be

Stay away this place used to be good but not anymore. It appears the owner chased off all her good employees . Its to bad she didn't realize they were the girls we wanted our service from . Place will be out of business in a year , very sad

Sent on 12/06/2018