106 West 2nd St., Chaska, MN 55318 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Poly Mendes Photography

It all starts with the perfect engagement session that will show the world why you are so perfect for each other. If you feel traveling to a different city or country will best tell the story, Poly will follow you with camera in hands.

On your wedding day... all the details you so carefully chose will get captured: Your dress, your shoes, your jewelry, your beautiful cake, the awesome band... The moments you don't ever want to forget will get captured: the first time you see each other, the look of your loved one as you walk down the aisle, your first kiss, your first dance as husband and wife...

The very next day (or whenever)... Poly thinks you should celebrate your marriage and life together with a perfect "Day After" session.

And on the next few days after your wedding... the beautiful flowers will fade, your delicious cake will be gone, and your gorgeous gown will get stored in a box in your closet. Your stunning pictures, however, will bring all your memories back for years to come.

**Poly is available for travel worldwide.

"My perfect bride knows that years from now, her wedding pictures will be all she will have to remember her wedding day. She sees photography as true art. She hires me because she loves the way I see the world and knows the pictures I take will make her smile and evoke the truest of emotions."

Follow Poly Mendes Photography on

Poly Mendes Photography 5
Poly Mendes Photography 6
Poly Mendes Photography 7

Kaylie · Married on 08/04/2018

If you are looking for a photographer for life, look no further. Poly is an absolutely amazing photographer and the sweetest person ever. I wrote a review after Poly took our engagement photos and I didn’t think it was possible for me to be any happier and more thankful yet, of course, Poly truly showed us why we will never have our photos taken by anyone else! It rained on our wedding day, which put this super type A, perfectionist of a bride in a huge panic. Poly arrived early while I was getting ready and told me not to worry; she already drove around and found multiple places that are covered for first look shots. Her preparedness and confidence really helped me relax, and, I knew she was committed to making my day perfect. It was down pouring when we took first looks, but by looking at the pictures you’d never know and it was the last thing on my mind at that time. Poly found super unique places to take photos that turned out absolutely amazing to a point that my entire family raves about them.

When we met with Poly before choosing her to shoot our wedding I warned her that even though photography was extremely important to me, my dad didn’t think investing in a really skilled photographer would be worth it, Poly took this as a challenge. After our wedding, my dad kept saying how talented Poly is and that he is thankful I picked someone who knew exactly what she was doing, even with rain. Poly kept us on track so that our wedding day schedule was exactly the way I planned while still capturing every moment. It is very apparent that she knows how to capture the emotions in every photo, from our first look, to family photos, to the ceremony, our first dance and my dance with my dad, every photo takes me back to that exact moment and something I will have forever. My husband and I realized the only photos we have hung in our home are ones Poly took of us both engagement and wedding, that’s pretty telling and something I don’t think will ever change.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Poly Mendes Photography 14
    Poly Mendes Photography 15
    Poly Mendes Photography 16

Browyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Having a good wedding photographer was one of my top priorities when planning my wedding. I loved the photos on Poly's website and after speaking with her on the phone, my husband and I were both certain her style was a good fit for what we wanted. Poly was amazing to work with. She made planning easy and stress free and always responded quickly to emails. We definitely felt like our wedding photography was in good hands going in, and Poly totally exceeded our expectations. She was a god-sent on our wedding day. She was super organized, helped us stick to our timeline, and was helpful in a million other ways. She made sure she got every photo I requested and then took tons of other creative shots. She is a wonderful creative problem solver and was able to work around our tight timeline, strict photography rules at our venues, and stragglers from an earlier wedding. She was faster than expected in getting photos to us which we are really grateful for because my new husband was able to see them before his deployment. And the photos are stunning! Poly is clearly meant to be a photographer. Her passion is evident in her work. You'd be hard pressed to find a photographer who will work harder for you. Poly went above and beyond for us and we could not have dreamed up more beautiful wedding photos. We would very highly recommend Poly!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Kayleigh · Married on 05/28/2017

I can’t say enough about working with Poly. It’s so valuable to go into your wedding day with complete trust in your photographer, not having to worry about the quality of the images or catching all of the important moments. Having that trust with Poly allowed me to be completely in the moment on our wedding day and to enjoy everything the way it naturally played out.
    Poly’s turnaround time is amazing, also. She had our blog post with select images ready just 4 days after our wedding, and when she heard that we would be away on our honeymoon before then, even emailed us a handful of images early so we could have a peek before we left the country!
    We were on the fence about doing engagement pictures but are so glad we did them with Poly. It helped us know what to expect on the wedding day and gave us a level of comfortability with her so that we were at ease. We’ll spend the rest of our lives as husband and wife, so those casual images of us during that special time of our lives are now so special to us.
    Maybe one of the best parts of working with Poly, though, is that I felt like an individual person with her the whole time. I never felt that I was just another bride or that she was just pushing another client through. She was engaged with us on a personal level for almost a year before our wedding and I truly felt that we, as unique people, mattered to her. In the end, that connection showed in our photos.

Sent on 06/19/2017

• 2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz
    2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz Wedding DJs

I had a wonderful time working with Poly at the wedding we did together from the ceremony to the reception. She puts in a lot of time and effort to make sure she is getting the photo that the bride and groom want to look back on for years to come. Seeing the photos of the couple after their wedding were amazing and would be happy to recommend Poly and work with her again.

• Spirit Unlimited Professional DJ Entertainment
    Spirit Unlimited Professional DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Poly is a true master at her art. Her vision for the moment and quality of her work amaze me. I've heard nothing but great things from mutual clients and she's a true professional to work with. I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed to choose Poly Mendez as your photographer.

• 106 West 2nd St. Chaska, 55318 See on map