106 West 2nd St., Chaska, MN 55318 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Poly Mendes Photography

It all starts with the perfect engagement session that will show the world why you are so perfect for each other. If you feel traveling to a different city or country will best tell the story, Poly will follow you with camera in hands.

On your wedding day... all the details you so carefully chose will get captured: Your dress, your shoes, your jewelry, your beautiful cake, the awesome band... The moments you don't ever want to forget will get captured: the first time you see each other, the look of your loved one as you walk down the aisle, your first kiss, your first dance as husband and wife...

The very next day (or whenever)... Poly thinks you should celebrate your marriage and life together with a perfect "Day After" session.

**Poly is available for travel worldwide.

Follow Poly Mendes Photography on

30 Reviews for Poly Mendes Photography

• W

Whitney Munkwitz · Married on 07/25/2020

Wedding photographer

As I started the wedding planning process we knew we wanted our photos to be light and airy. Originally my husband and I had a different photographer lined up but things came up and they weren’t able to shoot our wedding anymore. They took the stress out of looking for another photographer and recommended Poly to us as she was similar in style that we were looking for and I could not have been happier! From the first phone call I knew she would be wonderful to work with. We were able to meet up in person to get to know each other before COVID19 came about and I’m so thankful we did for her to get to know my husband and I more and vise versa. As we weren’t sure if we were going to be able to have our wedding this year she was very supportive through it all! Then when wedding day came we had to fight with the rain and she was always there to reassure me everything was going to be okay and we would still get great pictures and she did not lie about that! I would highly recommend Poly for your special day!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

5 Star Photography Experience!

I’m a wedding and event planner in Minneapolis and just had the pleasure of working with Poly for our personal Christmas Shoot. I’ve worked with a lot of photographers and it was truly one of the best photographer experiences I’ve ever had.

There are endless positive comments I could share about Poly but here are my key highlights:
    • Poly made us feel SO comfortable during the entire photo session. She is so warm, welcoming and so easy to be around. This is an easy thing to underestimate but a photographer’s ability to make you feel comfortable like she does is EVERYTHING. It helps ease any awkwardness if getting photographed and helps bring out your natural personality that will shine in photos.
    • We aren’t naturals in front of the camera by any means and she was so incredible about giving us direction to help capture the moments we wanted, which was hugely beneficial to us. She would even give out little “woofs” to try and get our dog to look at the camera, ha!
    • She wants to ensure you’re happy with the photos and how you looks so she even asked what our favorite “sides” were and gave us a sneak at the photos so we could correct anything we wanted which I REALLY appreciated!
    • She has a beautiful editing & photography style that gives you timeless photos you’ll be happy with for a lifetime. She did a fantastic job of capturing natural light and all the pretty little details.
    • Did I mention she’s absolutely adorable and has a personality to match?! She was so fun to shoot with.

I would recommend Poly a million times over for any wedding, event, family shoot, or anything for importance you’d like photographed!

Thanks for being so sweet & amazing, Poly! xo

Sent on 12/15/2019

Kaylie · Married on 08/04/2018

If you are looking for a photographer for life, look no further. Poly is an absolutely amazing photographer and the sweetest person ever. I wrote a review after Poly took our engagement photos and I didn’t think it was possible for me to be any happier and more thankful yet, of course, Poly truly showed us why we will never have our photos taken by anyone else! It rained on our wedding day, which put this super type A, perfectionist of a bride in a huge panic. Poly arrived early while I was getting ready and told me not to worry; she already drove around and found multiple places that are covered for first look shots. Her preparedness and confidence really helped me relax, and, I knew she was committed to making my day perfect. It was down pouring when we took first looks, but by looking at the pictures you’d never know and it was the last thing on my mind at that time. Poly found super unique places to take photos that turned out absolutely amazing to a point that my entire family raves about them.

When we met with Poly before choosing her to shoot our wedding I warned her that even though photography was extremely important to me, my dad didn’t think investing in a really skilled photographer would be worth it, Poly took this as a challenge. After our wedding, my dad kept saying how talented Poly is and that he is thankful I picked someone who knew exactly what she was doing, even with rain. Poly kept us on track so that our wedding day schedule was exactly the way I planned while still capturing every moment. It is very apparent that she knows how to capture the emotions in every photo, from our first look, to family photos, to the ceremony, our first dance and my dance with my dad, every photo takes me back to that exact moment and something I will have forever. My husband and I realized the only photos we have hung in our home are ones Poly took of us both engagement and wedding, that’s pretty telling and something I don’t think will ever change.

Sent on 10/14/2018

• 2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz Wedding DJs

I had a wonderful time working with Poly at the wedding we did together from the ceremony to the reception. She puts in a lot of time and effort to make sure she is getting the photo that the bride and groom want to look back on for years to come. Seeing the photos of the couple after their wedding were amazing and would be happy to recommend Poly and work with her again.

• Spirit Unlimited Professional DJ Entertainment
    Spirit Unlimited Professional DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Poly is a true master at her art. Her vision for the moment and quality of her work amaze me. I've heard nothing but great things from mutual clients and she's a true professional to work with. I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed to choose Poly Mendez as your photographer.

• 106 West 2nd St. Chaska, 55318 See on map
    Location of (Poly Mendes Photography)

Poly Mendes Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Poly Mendes Photography include in the starting price?

Poly Mendes Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Poly Mendes Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Poly Mendes Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Poly Mendes Photography offer?

Poly Mendes Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Poly Mendes Photography offer?

Poly Mendes Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Poly Mendes Photography offer for wedding events?

Poly Mendes Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Poly Mendes Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Poly Mendes Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.