Plush Touch

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

Plush Touch is based 5 minutes away from the Ocho Rios town and we specialize in Destination Weddings in Jamaica. We work with only the best Wedding Vendors in the Ocho Rios area who specialize in their trade. We find you Venues, provide Catering and Bar services, DJ and Music, Lighting and Decor, Floral Arrangements and Bouquets. We source other areas such as Wedding Cakes, Marriage Officiant, Photographers, Videographers, Live Bands and many other special requests that get from time to time to make the planning process as hassle free as possible.

At Plush Touch, we endevour to exceed our client's expectations and deliver nothing short of a dream wedding that is within your budget. Our website has lots of photos for you to see, pay us a visit at www.theplushtouch.com and let us know how we can help you.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kimberly
    Kimberly W. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing!

Words cannot describe the love and appreciation for Jadie and her team. Her calm and reassuring nature made me completely worry free. I was able to trust her 1000% and believe that whatever she did would be nothing short of beautiful. She was morrre than flexible and provided all the alternatives possible for a seamless experience and I simply could not have asked for more. She literally made my dream come to life!!!

Thank you so much Plush Touch team!!

Plush Touch's reply:

Kimmie, thank you so much for the kind words. You and Markino were a true joy to watch together. It was truly a pleasure.
    Karen W. Married on 12/19/2020

Spontaneous Micro Wedding!

Initially my husband and I were planning a big Wedding Ceremony in Jamaica December 2020 with Jadie as our coordinator.
    Due to the current Pandemic we had to change the wedding ceremony date; the uncertainty made it very difficult for us to finalize a new date. Through it all Jadie remained patient, calm, understanding and supportive.
    My husband and I were in Jamaica at the end of August to September 2020 and spontaneously decided to get married.
    Just a week before we were due to return to the UK my husband and I contacted Jadie and told her about our new plans to proceed with a micro wedding.
    At such a short notice my husband and I did not think it was possible, nevertheless, Jadie were very delighted herself and her Plush Touch team went above and beyond to make our day spectacular.
    Jadie is so accommodating and adaptable to changes, at no point did she make us feel as if we were a burden. To be honest it was the complete opposite. She is one in a million.
    I hold Jadie at high esteem and looking forward to utilizing her and her team’s skills and expertise to coordinate our wedding party with the remaining family when the pandemic permits. I would certainly recommend this team to anyone who wants a coordinator for their wedding or functions in Ocho Rios.
    My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better day.
    Plush Touch team, you are simply amazing.
    Thank you...

Plush Touch's reply:

Oh thank you Karen and Renardo, we were so happy we were able to be apart of your special day and we look forward to the big celebration with the rest of the family.
  • Fabian-Raine
    Fabian-Raine C. Married on 11/02/2020

Exceptional !!!!!!!!!

There are no words adequate enough to express how THRILLED my husband and I are with our experience working with Jadie and The Plush Touch. Jadie is nothing short of EXCEPTIONAL. She was the first decorator I contacted (and the 2nd coordinator) but from our very first conversation I looked no further for the person I needed to handle my wedding decor and day of coordination. In my experience you need to click with the persons helping you with your wedding and I felt like Jadie and I were long lost friends. Jadie went above and beyond the call of duty to make our day absolutely perfect for us. She was patient, understanding, flexible, knowledgeable… the list goes on and on. She was always available when I needed her and got back to me more quickly than any other vendor I worked with throughout the wedding planning process. She allowed us to have our vision while giving her expert opinion and input as to how it could be executed. She kept me calm throughout the entire 16 months that we worked on my wedding which just seemed to come naturally based on how comfortable I was with her and how confident I was in her abilities based on our conversations and weddings I saw her do during this time. And let me tell you… to say she completely BLEW US AWAY with how everything looked and how the day flowed seamlessly would be a huge understatement! It was better than I ever imagined!!! It was absoluuuttely gorgeous!!! I don’t even think pictures do enough justice. I recommend Jadie to everyone!!!!! I will sing her praises from the rooftop. I miss her already and plan to keep in touch because she is just such a wonderful person and all our friends and family members who interacted with her at the rehearsal and the wedding can’t stop talking about how amazing she is and how impressed they too were with everything that she did for our special day.

Plush Touch's reply:

Raine and Fabian, you guys were just a blessing to work with. I felt so lucky to have been chosen to execute your dream wedding as I know you had many other options. God bless you both and we will meet again soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

21 Tower Hill, Tower Isle Ocho Rios
754-802-1310
Location of (Plush Touch)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding