Plush Touch Reviews

76 Reviews for Plush Touch

• Fabian-Raine

Fabian-Raine Case · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Exceptional !!!!!!!!!

There are no words adequate enough to express how THRILLED my husband and I are with our experience working with Jadie and The Plush Touch. Jadie is nothing short of EXCEPTIONAL. She was the first decorator I contacted (and the 2nd coordinator) but from our very first conversation I looked no further for the person I needed to handle my wedding decor and day of coordination. In my experience you need to click with the persons helping you with your wedding and I felt like Jadie and I were long lost friends. Jadie went above and beyond the call of duty to make our day absolutely perfect for us. She was patient, understanding, flexible, knowledgeable… the list goes on and on. She was always available when I needed her and got back to me more quickly than any other vendor I worked with throughout the wedding planning process. She allowed us to have our vision while giving her expert opinion and input as to how it could be executed. She kept me calm throughout the entire 16 months that we worked on my wedding which just seemed to come naturally based on how comfortable I was with her and how confident I was in her abilities based on our conversations and weddings I saw her do during this time. And let me tell you… to say she completely BLEW US AWAY with how everything looked and how the day flowed seamlessly would be a huge understatement! It was better than I ever imagined!!! It was absoluuuttely gorgeous!!! I don’t even think pictures do enough justice. I recommend Jadie to everyone!!!!! I will sing her praises from the rooftop. I miss her already and plan to keep in touch because she is just such a wonderful person and all our friends and family members who interacted with her at the rehearsal and the wedding can’t stop talking about how amazing she is and how impressed they too were with everything that she did for our special day.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Plush Touch's reply:

Raine and Fabian, you guys were just a blessing to work with. I felt so lucky to have been chosen to execute your dream wedding as I know you had many other options. God bless you both and we will meet again soon!

Nabila Clarke · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Exceptional service and attention to detail

The team at The Plush Touch were hired as decorators for my wedding and they did a fantastic job. Jadie was attentive, honest, prompt and professional from beginning to end. She was always quick to respond via phone or email to any questions I had, never pushed me to spend more than my budget and her eye for detail in putting together the entire look and feel of the day was exceptional. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Ocho Rios or Jamaica. Her team was on time in setting everything up and were very accomodating to any suggestions or requests. Would 100% use her services again and recommend her to anyone having a big event on the island.

Sent on 03/31/2020

Plush Touch's reply:

Thank you so much Nabila, it was a pleasure working with you and your mom and especially executing your ideas that were so unique and adorable. It was truly a pleasure and I am so glad we got the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Best wishes to you and Matthew from the Plush Touch team.
  • Chenele

Chenele Wallace · Married on 11/30/2019

Luxury Wedding Experience

My Husband and I got the ultimate Plush Touch Experience....Our ideas were well executed with Jadie's touch.

We, along with our guests were extremely happy about how organized and professional and totally awesome Jadie was- absolutely amazed by the beautiful draping ,centerpieces, bouquets and just the overall details on our wedding day.

- Kadane and Chenele Hall

Sent on 04/02/2020

Plush Touch's reply:

Thank you so much Chenele, we were honoured to be apart of your epic wedding day and we wish you and Kadane life's richest blessings.

Natalee Clemetson-Williams · Married on 10/19/2019

She’s a gem, very professional, very patient, she knows her stuff and she made everything so easy. My big day was just magical thanks to Jadie

From the get go she was truly understanding, she’s well experienced so she was able to guide me. She’s very patient and reasonable. Very professional team that is very flexible. I was in awe of her expertise on our big day; the place was just magical. I had the best experience ever, didn’t know what it was to be a bridezilla as everything was on point and even beyond our expectations. I would recommend Plush Touch to the world. I can’t thank her enough for the experience I’ve had on my big day. Thanks again Jadie ❤️

Sent on 03/27/2020

Plush Touch's reply:

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. It was truly a pleasure working with you from start to finish. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Just tell me when you are ready for the viw renewal.
  • Sherri

Sherri Natram · Married on 09/07/2019

Exceptional!!!

Jadie was a total pleasure to work with.
    Despite being in different countries she made the planning process so easy. She communicated in a timely manner, very accommodating, organized and thorough.
    The entire process of planning was seamless. She understood our vision and made it into reality.
    On the week of the weather wasn’t as great but was very optimistic with me to have my dream outdoor wedding without a tent. It was nerve racking but she was never adamant about the tent. I appreciated that very much.
    She was patient dealing with my bridal party for rehearsals and keeping all off us in check on the day of. Jadie was on top of things and ensured the other vendors had everything on point.
    Jadie I have no words to thank you and your team for making our day just so perfect and epic! The memories will remain forever.
    You are truly an amazing and talented individual and we appreciate all you did for us to make our day one to remember.
    #BradfordAF

Sent on 09/12/2019

Serena Harjani · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful wedding decor!

Jadie did the decor for my Sangeet, hindu ceremony, christian ceremony and reception and I loved every event! This was actually her first Sangeet and she killed it! I sent her inspiration photos and she just made everything come to life. And her prices were very reasonable. All in all she made our events beautiful and stress free! Can't thank her enough.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/04/2019

My fairytale wedding!

Jadie & the entire team at Plush Touch exceeded our expectations. My husband and I got married on July 4th, 2019 & it just so happened to be the hottest week on record for the island. Jadie did not hesitate to jump into action to ensure my wedding went off without a hitch. She is down to earth, compassionate & has the most amazing attention to detail. If I had to opportunity to host another celebration in Jamaica Jadie and the Plush Touch team would be my only pick!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Plush Touch's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Brittany it was such a pleasure working with you. Both you and Anthony were so easy going, it only made our job that more pleasurable. The Plush Touch team wishes you both the very best.

Alora Tishok · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience with Jadie!!

Jadie, with Plush Touch was so helpful and made our big day everything we wanted!! She was easy to get in contact with, very accommodating, and was able to help us with every aspect of our wedding. I couldn't be happier with her services. It was really a pleasure working with her and I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in Jamaica!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelse · Married on 06/07/2019

Decor of my dreams

With my wedding taking place at an outside venue in another country, I was a bit nervous as to how we would get every single detail to come to fruition. But the day of Plush Touch managed to get everything together stress free and it was gorgeous!! Jadie managed to keep in contact with me throughout the months leading up to our big day and made me feel secure throughout the whole planning process. I would recommend this team to anyone else without a doubt! You’ve picked a right one once you’ve chosen Plush Touch.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Lanting

Lanting Gibbs · Married on 06/01/2019

Look no further! Jadie + Plush Touch are the answer to you wedding wishes!

I feel so lucky to have found Jadie! We were less than 3 months away from the wedding and I was frantically scrambling to find the right decorator. I reached out to over a dozen vendors and found that Jadie was simply the best. She quickly understood the vision I had in mind and made it happen and MORE. Jadie's expert advice and network of vendors made the planning fun and exciting despite the stressful time crunch.

Although she was not our planner, Jadie offered a ton of helpful tips and contacts. In the mad rush of planning I missed to book a mani/padi in time before the wedding and Jadie sent me a slew of contacts until I eventually got a nail technician who was available and able to come and do a house call. Point being - Jadie's Rolodex of contacts and people who can help you bring your wedding dreams come true.

I loved the way our decorations came out. We had a wonderful tent and the layout of everything was great. Even when she didn't have the exact centerpieces and charger plates I found on pinterest she was able to source them on time for the big day.

Planning remotely can be difficult but Jadie was so awesome and shared photos of her inventory and layout ideas with a 3D Event Designer program. I was impressed! I knew I was in good hands.

There's probably a long laundry list where I could sing Jadie's praises but I'll end it with --- look no further, choose Jadie and the Plush Touch team!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Plush Touch's reply:

Omg!! Thank you so much for your review... It was really exciting working with you in the short space of time and I am truly happy you and your husband loved the outcome. May God continue to bless you both and we at Plush Touch wish you guys many more years of bliss...

Denise · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely fantastic

There aren't enough words or praises to give Jadie and her team. From my first interaction with Jadie, I was pleased with how responsive she was as no matter what time of day I sent her an email, I was guaranteed of a response within an hour or two, or sometimes within minutes. We spoke about my ideas and my budget and she did everything possible to ensure my vision was realised while sticking to my budget. Jadie is very patient and never makes you feel like a burden. Along with providing rentals and decor for my wedding, she provided on the day coordination which was one of the best decisions I made - if anything went or was going wrong on the day I was completely unaware as she handled everything very well. I highly recommend Jadie and look forward to working with her on other events in the future.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Rashid

Rashid Hall · Married on 03/23/2019

Great experience!

We had a great experience with Jadie. She was very responsive, supportive and flexible. She fulfilled what she said she would and everyone was left happy after our event. Jadie was certainly a part of what made our wedding amazing!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • F

Felicia Chang Fatt · Married on 01/12/2019

The Plush Touch = The BEST Touch!

I’ve been trying to put our gratitude for Jadie, Damian and the Plush Touch team into words for over a month now. They are a breath of fresh air and SUNSHINE after the rain (literally, it rained right before our wedding began). 5 stars simply are not enough to rate them. My now husband and I had admired Jadie’s work for over 2 years, but we couldn’t figure out who she was since people would post pictures without tagging the planner. Nonetheless, it was in God’s plan for us to find Jadie during our stressful time dealing with unresponsive wedding planners, unnecessary family drama, altering guest lists, choosing a venue, and all the other crazy things that come along with planning a wedding. We currently live in the states, so I asked my dear aunt to do us the favor of doing our site visits for us so that we could finally make our decision. My aunt did a site visit for us at Laughing Waters, and we knew this was where we would exchange vows. During this site visit Damian Watson and Jadie Soutar were kind enough to give my family a tour of the property, along with some tips. It is important to note that they were there setting up for another wedding, but saw that my fam had been waiting around for a bit so they decided to introduce themselves and help them out. This was the first sign that these people were the people we NEEDED to work with.

Working with Jadie is like working with an old friend. She makes you feel as though everything is going to be alright, even when it feels like you’re about to lose your mind. Phone conference calls, text messages, e-mails, WhatsApp messages etc are always met with professionalism and timeliness. We met in person for the first time in November 2018, 2 months before our wedding, when we did our own site visit with Jadie. Jadie helped us out A LOT even after the site visit when we were staying at a resort in Runaway Bay. She set up food tastings, which she was kind enough to drive us to since we didn’t have a ride at that point. She even met with us afterwards to go over our wedding plans again. We had so many ideas and Jadie brought them all together effortlessly. She kept our birth certificates safe and made sure that the officiant had them for our marriage application. One of the one million things that I love about working with Jadie is, she does not take advantage of your budget. If you give her enough notice, she has no problem striking certain things from your invoice if they haven’t been rented or ordered yet. This was the case with us, since we changed our wedding colors and decided upon a “tropical elegance” themed wedding. We left Jamaica feeling like, we were in good hands with The Plush Touch.

January swiftly came and it was finally time to travel to Jamaica and get married after our 2 year engagement. Jadie did our rehearsal with us at Laughing Waters and kept me smiling during some stressful situations that transpired the days before and continued to happen on rehearsal day. My stress level was high due to so many things that had nothing to do with Jadie, but she never once allowed me to frown. I appreciate her more than she will ever know because of this. The forecast had changed a day before our wedding. What was supposed to be a sunny Saturday, turned into a rainy morning where I felt like I wanted to scream. On the wedding day, Jadie told me, “Don’t worry, Felicia. The rain is going to stop.” And with the same divine intervention that brought Jadie into our lives, the rain stopped shortly after she uttered those words. She then brought in a bridal bouquet that I had only seen in my dreams. We took first look pictures and I couldn’t help but want to protect my bridal bouquet as though it could last forever.

Walking down the spiral staircase, then down the steps to the lawn, then down the aisle was a rush of emotion for me. The Plush Touch team had outdone themselves. The gold chairs, white flowers with greenery and pops of blue orchids nearly made me faint from excitement. The customized sand ceremony vases, the welcome table, the tent, the unique seating chart in a tree, the golden pineapples, the white centerpieces, the custom acrylic welcome sign, the blue lighting, and EVERYTHING else made me really wonder if Jadie is of this earth, because I was truly blown away. Jadie had creative freedom with the seating chart and that was one of my favorite things! She exceeded my expectations and had my husband grinning from ear to ear. He is the fancy one, so I was happy that he was as blown away as I was. Our family, friends, and guests can’t get over how amazing the décor was. And quite frankly, neither can we.

Jadie, you one of a kind. Your team reflects your drive, your vision, and your attention to detail. You are a wedding planner and florist one can depend on. Thank you for being our planner and now, our friend. It was lovely speaking with you after all the guests had gone and we stuck around to take a breather. The Plush Touch truly is the BEST TOUCH! You will always be a part of our love story. We rate you NUFF!!!!!!!!!!

-K & F Wedding (January 2019)

Sent on 02/25/2019

Plush Touch's reply:

I am literally in tears right now. This has to be by far the sweetest review I've ever heard. Thank you Felicia and Kyle for choosing me to be apart of your live story. You both have another friend in Jamaica you can call on. Felicia you made me laugh so hard for so long it was truly my PLEASURE working for you. See you soon. I will start planning the baby shower cause you godda have one here as well. ;)
  • marcovan

marcovan · Married on 12/13/2018

Absolutely Plush

Our first impression of Jadie was pleasant and professional. On our meeting she took notes and gave great suggestions. Our distance was never an issue because she was in touch frequently by phone. Jadie more than exceeded our expectations by paying attention to the smallest details. Everything from the Custom made signs, to the table settings, to the bouquets, were all fabulous. She has an eye for perfection. If looking to transform your venue into a beautiful space The Plush Touch is the right choice.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Plush Touch's reply:

Thank you so much Marcovan and Deshawn, we are wishing you many many more years of bliss. Thank you for trusting us with your special day and we are happy you both were pleased with everything. God bless you both.

Rosemary Hagholm · Married on 11/10/2018

Fun, Tropical, and breezy wedding

Jadie and the Plush Touch team, helped us plan a destination wedding entirely via email. The event was above our expectations. We asked for a tropical, fun beach wedding. Plush touch delivered a magical venue with the tropical colour scheme the bride requested, her bouquet and floral crown were exactly what we hoped for. I would recommend Plush Touch to anyone wanting a classy wedding venue. Jadie kept within my budget and made suggestions where we could cut costs! Finally, Jadie was very reactive for last minute requests.

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Shamene

Shamene Parker · Married on 11/09/2018

The Plush Touch – First Impressions Do Last

We met the Plush Touch team on our first site visit at our wedding venue – Laughing Waters. The security guard at the venue was the one that gave us the insider “They’re good (very good) at what they do, introduce yourselves and see how it goes” And so we did! We most definitely made the right choice!
    Our first site visit with Jadie & Damian went very well. We were our own planners for the wedding; no matter what crazy decor ideas we threw at Jadie, she told us it was possible and even gave budget-friendly advice. Jadie is an amazing person with a very warm personality (PS. She will make you feel like lifelong friends); she pays attention to detail and puts her heart and soul into creating your fairytale wedding. She responded to our many late night/ early morning emails in a timely manner. Jadie even gave recommendations for other vendors and provided wise financial advice too.
    Their genuine concern for the success of your event is the first thing that will come across to you. Jadie was very helpful in ensuring our big day was a special one! They worked around our budget and yet still made the wedding more beautiful and magical than we ever imagined! They went above and beyond and over-exceeded our expectations. The Plush Touch crew did an amazing job with the draping and the lighting of our reception area! Our wedding guests were all "WOW'ed" on how beautiful the venue was transformed; we received many compliments – a unique and memorable wedding. I would highly recommend going with The Plush Touch for anyone planning a wedding! Great prices for such excellent service! Jadie, Damian and their crew, and their services are phenomenal!! There's no need to look anywhere else. The Plush Touch is the company to go to for your wedding décor; give them a call!

Sent on 01/10/2019

SHELLYAN · Married on 09/08/2018

Jadie was Great!

She went above and beyond her responsibilities as a coordinator and any bride would be glad to have her. Due to percieved budget concerns t the start of yhe planning journey I only took advantage of her coordinator services. Word to the wise, she was so great as a coordinator I can only imagine how much better my day would have been if she was my planner. My suggestion to future brides, use her as a planner as well if you can in any way spare the coin! Well worth the money!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Myasia · Married on 08/22/2018

Jadie form plush touch was amazing she made me feel so comfortable with putting my special day and her hands. my wedding was as beautiful as I imagined it would be she was so pleasant. she made me feel like I knew her. The day of the wedding when I met her she was such a beautiful person and made me feel loved by her all her work was amazing and I highly recommend her she’s great

Thanks Jadie??

Sent on 09/09/2018

Karen · Married on 07/28/2018

Stunning! .... Breathless! ...Amazing! ...Absolutely gorgeous! ... were just a few of many comments from the guests at our wedding. Jadie and her team possess a very high level of professionallism and expertise, not to mention how extremely engaging both her and her team were. Words can not express how blessed we were to have had her as our wedding decor specialist and watch as she fully executed, with such attention to detail, the vision of our day. She made it look effortless!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,
    Harry and Karen
    July 28th, 2018

Sent on 09/07/2018

Plush Touch's reply:

Karen it was my absolute pleasure working for you and Harry. You are both special people and we wish you the very best life has to offer.
  • Rodaina

Rodaina · Married on 07/14/2018

The Plush Touch is the right team for a perfect wedding day.
    We had our dream wedding on July 14, 2018 thanks to Jadie and her team. We are so overjoyed of how you executed our dream and made it a reality. The drift wood backdrop was to die for, the decor was really amazing and well done.
    Thanks again Jadie we appreciate your patience, time and the passion you have for your job.
    A JOB WELL DONE
    #smithingitup2018

Sent on 08/08/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2018

Wow! That’s the only way I can describe Jadie. I am still in shock at the amazing work she did for my wedding. I told her my vision and she made it happen. It was absolutely magical! Not only that, I don’t believe Jadie sleeps. I can email her any time of the day and she would always respond within five minutes. I am so grateful for Jadie. My guest are still raving about the decor. Everything was perfect. It was GORGEOUS..! I complained to Jadie for ten months. Yet, she remained patient and humble with me. She is the sweetest. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!! You are truly one in a million!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Plush Touch's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany. It was our pleasure working on your wedding with you. We wish you and Arthur many many more years of happiness. God bless!

Chantell · Married on 05/11/2018

Jadie and the team from Plush Touch were amazing. Planning my wedding in Jamaica while my fiancé and I lived in Canada was a seamless process with their help and support. Jadie was able to recommend a number of professional services including photography, cake maker, lighting, caterer, bar service, and shuttle service for all my guests to and from our hotel. They captured my vision perfectly and I never once had to worry about a thing as they took charge of organizing/coordinating with all the vendors involved. I would recommend their services a hundred times over. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Plush Touch's reply:

Thank you so much Chantell, I wish you and yours all the very best life has to offer. God bless.

Tricia-Ann · Married on 05/04/2018

I don’t know if words can truly express how I feel. I reached out to many vendors before I found Jadie who I affectionately call Jades. That’s to show you how quickly I felt comfortable with her from the beginning. I first reached out to her on December 8 th, 2017 for my May 4th, 2018 wedding at the beautiful Borghinvilla in Discovery Bay, Jamaica. She was quick to reply which was important to me. She listened intently and I never felt that she was too busy for me and not once did I feel pushed to spend a truck load of money. She understood my budget and we went over a few ideas over the next couple of months.

Fast forward to April - my mom passed away a few weeks before the wedding. I was and still feel devastated. The array of emotions that I have gone through from April 8 until the wedding day ... it’s hard to describe. Jadie was right by my side . She was comforting and caring and way more than I could ask for. I was so overwhelmed, I couldn’t make any final decisions about decor or anything else. Boiling point the day before the wedding- torrential rainfall and it was forecasted for the next 3 days. Needleds to say, I cried up to the morning of
    My stress level was through the roof. I honestly have no idea how Jadie and her team put everything together, because I was too distraught to think and I left all decisions to her, she never lost her cool even though I was a mess. Everything was PERFECT. She gave me everything and more. I am sure her team worked around the clock to make this happen for us. I saw them the day before at the venue working tirelessly in the rain without complaining. That’s the kind of people you need to have on a day like this. My mom always said - give credit where credit is due. I would give 10 stars if I could. I think she’s magic. Special hail up to Damian.

Listen just do yourself favor - Jadie and her team -The Plush Touch. You won’t regret it. Thank you Jades. Greg and I will forever be grateful. We love you!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Gillian · Married on 04/28/2018

Jadie was excellent!! She was hired as the wedding planner and decorator and it was beautiful! Always available for my many questions and never once seemed like I was being a bother. Our wedding day was just perfect!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Susanne · Married on 02/14/2018

Jadie Souter of the plush touch exceeded our expectations organising everything on our wedding day excellent service throughout, professional, caring, compassionate and beautiful flower arrangements and arch on the beach, perfect wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/04/2018