Plush Touch Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Melissa
    Melissa Married on 11/26/2021

Exceptional Service

Jadie was absolutely AMAZING!! Plush Touch provided the decor, production, and rentals for our wedding. Jadie had an exceptional eye for detail and brought the vision straight out of my head and made it a reality. She was professional, helpful, flexible, and extremely patient. She went above and beyond and was so gracious with any last-minute requests. The ceremony, cocktail, and reception spaces were so beautiful and magical and she totally nailed all the finer details that made the day extra special. We could not have asked for a better experience!

Plush Touch's reply:

Awwwww, thank you so much for your kind words Melissa. We had so much fun executing your wedding decor and are thrilled you guys loved it.
    Raine M. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Collaborative team brought our dream beach wedding to life!

Jadie and Damian honestly created the most unbelievably special day for us and our family and friends. Starting on day 1 we were a team, and we had so much fun dreaming this day up together. From gorgeous decor brought our vision to life and highlighted the natural beauty of the venue, to amazing and delicious food, to a totally smooth run of show on the day. Honestly it was just perfect. 10/10 would recommend patterning with this awesome crew!!
  • Jillian
    Jillian S. Married on 11/06/2021

Plush Touch is amazing!

Jadie is calm, a great listener and attentive to the finer things that will make your wedding unique. She has great suggestions and if you have inspo, she will use this to create an awesome product.

Plush Touch's reply:

Thank you so much Jillian for your thoughtful review. It was such an epic event. Wish we could do it all over again. All the very best to you and Marlon for many years to come.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Imani
    Imani C. Married on 10/03/2021

Absolutely amazing

Jadie and her team went above and beyond for us on our special day. She was always easy to reach and worked to keep things within my budget. Our decor was next level. She took our vision and made it so much better. Our day was beautiful and I believe that was largely in part to her. She treated us like family. She’s absolutely amazing at her craft and I highly recommend her!

Plush Touch's reply:

Awwwww, thank you so much Imani, it was certainly my pleasure working with you to bring your vision to life. Wishing you and Aldane the very best.
  • Diane
    Diane Married on 09/04/2021

A Magical Experience!

Five stars are just not enough! Jadie and her team were beyond exceptional!
    Jadie is a true professional - flexible, attentive (down to the smallest detail), responsive, gracious and sooo patient. Planning a wedding during a pandemic was no easy feat, but it was during those very stressful days that I was most thankful I found the Plush Touch team; every call, text or email from Jadie, put me at such ease. Jadie has such a calming demeanor, which I think every bride needs during the planning process.
    Three months before our wedding my fiancé and I happened to be in Jamaica for a short trip. Just a day before my arrival, I told Jadie I was going to be in the island, and she arranged a site visit to our venue. While the place was beautiful, we didn’t think it was a good fit for our wedding at that time. We expressed our reservations to Jadie, and before the day ended she suggested (and sent pictures of) another venue that was perfect for us – talk about being resourceful. She even managed to arrange a tasting from the caterer that same day as well.
    Throughout the entire nine months Jadie and I worked together our interactions were so seamless; it felt like I was working with a best friend, not my wedding planner. The culmination of the process was an extraordinary wedding; everything about the day was flawless! The décor was beyond what I imagine, and my bouquet - omg, exactly what I asked for and more. The Plush Touch team really brought my dreams to reality and executed a magical event.
    Jadie and the Plush Touch team created an experience, not just for us to cherish forever, but one that our guests are still raving about five months later. We are forever grateful for the wonderful experience we had with Jadie and the Plush Touch crew; they are simply amazing! Diane & Dwayne❤️
    Kimberly W. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing!

Words cannot describe the love and appreciation for Jadie and her team. Her calm and reassuring nature made me completely worry free. I was able to trust her 1000% and believe that whatever she did would be nothing short of beautiful. She was morrre than flexible and provided all the alternatives possible for a seamless experience and I simply could not have asked for more. She literally made my dream come to life!!!

Thank you so much Plush Touch team!!

Plush Touch's reply:

Kimmie, thank you so much for the kind words. You and Markino were a true joy to watch together. It was truly a pleasure.
    Karen W. Married on 12/19/2020

Spontaneous Micro Wedding!

Initially my husband and I were planning a big Wedding Ceremony in Jamaica December 2020 with Jadie as our coordinator.
    Due to the current Pandemic we had to change the wedding ceremony date; the uncertainty made it very difficult for us to finalize a new date. Through it all Jadie remained patient, calm, understanding and supportive.
    My husband and I were in Jamaica at the end of August to September 2020 and spontaneously decided to get married.
    Just a week before we were due to return to the UK my husband and I contacted Jadie and told her about our new plans to proceed with a micro wedding.
    At such a short notice my husband and I did not think it was possible, nevertheless, Jadie were very delighted herself and her Plush Touch team went above and beyond to make our day spectacular.
    Jadie is so accommodating and adaptable to changes, at no point did she make us feel as if we were a burden. To be honest it was the complete opposite. She is one in a million.
    I hold Jadie at high esteem and looking forward to utilizing her and her team’s skills and expertise to coordinate our wedding party with the remaining family when the pandemic permits. I would certainly recommend this team to anyone who wants a coordinator for their wedding or functions in Ocho Rios.
    My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better day.
    Plush Touch team, you are simply amazing.
    Thank you...

Plush Touch's reply:

Oh thank you Karen and Renardo, we were so happy we were able to be apart of your special day and we look forward to the big celebration with the rest of the family.
  • Fabian-Raine
    Fabian-Raine C. Married on 11/02/2020

Exceptional !!!!!!!!!

There are no words adequate enough to express how THRILLED my husband and I are with our experience working with Jadie and The Plush Touch. Jadie is nothing short of EXCEPTIONAL. She was the first decorator I contacted (and the 2nd coordinator) but from our very first conversation I looked no further for the person I needed to handle my wedding decor and day of coordination. In my experience you need to click with the persons helping you with your wedding and I felt like Jadie and I were long lost friends. Jadie went above and beyond the call of duty to make our day absolutely perfect for us. She was patient, understanding, flexible, knowledgeable… the list goes on and on. She was always available when I needed her and got back to me more quickly than any other vendor I worked with throughout the wedding planning process. She allowed us to have our vision while giving her expert opinion and input as to how it could be executed. She kept me calm throughout the entire 16 months that we worked on my wedding which just seemed to come naturally based on how comfortable I was with her and how confident I was in her abilities based on our conversations and weddings I saw her do during this time. And let me tell you… to say she completely BLEW US AWAY with how everything looked and how the day flowed seamlessly would be a huge understatement! It was better than I ever imagined!!! It was absoluuuttely gorgeous!!! I don’t even think pictures do enough justice. I recommend Jadie to everyone!!!!! I will sing her praises from the rooftop. I miss her already and plan to keep in touch because she is just such a wonderful person and all our friends and family members who interacted with her at the rehearsal and the wedding can’t stop talking about how amazing she is and how impressed they too were with everything that she did for our special day.

Plush Touch's reply:

Raine and Fabian, you guys were just a blessing to work with. I felt so lucky to have been chosen to execute your dream wedding as I know you had many other options. God bless you both and we will meet again soon!
    Tilvan G. Married on 08/15/2020

Awesome Sauce!

Flexibility, premium quality, creativity & customer service at its best. I love Plush Touch. The simple elegance enhanced my very simple day.

Plush Touch's reply:

Thank you so much Tilly for allowing us to be apart of your day. Based on everything taking lace, we knew there would be alot of uncertainty. Overall, we are happy you were able to celebrate with your Jamaica family and friends and we were happy to serve you in any way.
  • Annakay
    Annakay G. Married on 07/11/2020

Simply Amazing...

Where do I begin? Your work is simply stunning. Thank you so much for the beautiful job you did on such short notice. The florals were unique, gorgeous and just perfect. Words can’t express our sincere thanks and appreciation. I’m still talking about how breathtaking they were, we received numerous comments about them. Thanks for helping make our wedding day one that we’ll cherish forever
    Thank you, thank you!!!!

Plush Touch's reply:

Aww Anna-Kay, thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be apart of your special day. Really glad you were pleased with everything. God bless.
    Keisha L. Married on 07/07/2020

Awesome Experience

Great personality, professional, punctual, passionate about her work, Very responsive, she very positive, she make sure you have the best day ever.

Plush Touch's reply:

Thanks Keisha, it's easy to do great work when you have an awesome client. It was truly a pleasure being apart of your beautiful day;)
    Nabila C. Married on 07/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional service and attention to detail

The team at The Plush Touch were hired as decorators for my wedding and they did a fantastic job. Jadie was attentive, honest, prompt and professional from beginning to end. She was always quick to respond via phone or email to any questions I had, never pushed me to spend more than my budget and her eye for detail in putting together the entire look and feel of the day was exceptional. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Ocho Rios or Jamaica. Her team was on time in setting everything up and were very accomodating to any suggestions or requests. Would 100% use her services again and recommend her to anyone having a big event on the island.

Plush Touch's reply:

Thank you so much Nabila, it was a pleasure working with you and your mom and especially executing your ideas that were so unique and adorable. It was truly a pleasure and I am so glad we got the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Best wishes to you and Matthew from the Plush Touch team.
  • Chenele
    Chenele W. Married on 11/30/2019

Luxury Wedding Experience

My Husband and I got the ultimate Plush Touch Experience....Our ideas were well executed with Jadie's touch.

We, along with our guests were extremely happy about how organized and professional and totally awesome Jadie was- absolutely amazed by the beautiful draping ,centerpieces, bouquets and just the overall details on our wedding day.

- Kadane and Chenele Hall

Plush Touch's reply:

Thank you so much Chenele, we were honoured to be apart of your epic wedding day and we wish you and Kadane life's richest blessings.
    Natalee C. Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She’s a gem, very professional, very patient, she knows her stuff and she made everything so easy. My big day was just magical thanks to Jadie

From the get go she was truly understanding, she’s well experienced so she was able to guide me. She’s very patient and reasonable. Very professional team that is very flexible. I was in awe of her expertise on our big day; the place was just magical. I had the best experience ever, didn’t know what it was to be a bridezilla as everything was on point and even beyond our expectations. I would recommend Plush Touch to the world. I can’t thank her enough for the experience I’ve had on my big day. Thanks again Jadie ❤️

Plush Touch's reply:

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. It was truly a pleasure working with you from start to finish. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Just tell me when you are ready for the viw renewal.
  • Sherri
    Sherri N. Married on 09/07/2019

Exceptional!!!

Jadie was a total pleasure to work with.
    Despite being in different countries she made the planning process so easy. She communicated in a timely manner, very accommodating, organized and thorough.
    The entire process of planning was seamless. She understood our vision and made it into reality.
    On the week of the weather wasn’t as great but was very optimistic with me to have my dream outdoor wedding without a tent. It was nerve racking but she was never adamant about the tent. I appreciated that very much.
    She was patient dealing with my bridal party for rehearsals and keeping all off us in check on the day of. Jadie was on top of things and ensured the other vendors had everything on point.
    Jadie I have no words to thank you and your team for making our day just so perfect and epic! The memories will remain forever.
    You are truly an amazing and talented individual and we appreciate all you did for us to make our day one to remember.
    #BradfordAF

• Samantha
    Samantha Married on 08/05/2019

Exceptional,Amazing, perfection

There aren’t enough words to express how my husband my husband and I feel about Jadie and The Plush Touch. We couldn’t put into word just how amazing Jadie is. She has such a beautiful soul. She was so gracious and understanding when we can to change our wedding date to a year later. Her attention to detail and her ability to see someone’s vision that’s simplistic is amazing. I can not wait for my husband and I to renew our vows and get to use the The Plush Touch serves again.
    Serena H. Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful wedding decor!

Jadie did the decor for my Sangeet, hindu ceremony, christian ceremony and reception and I loved every event! This was actually her first Sangeet and she killed it! I sent her inspiration photos and she just made everything come to life. And her prices were very reasonable. All in all she made our events beautiful and stress free! Can't thank her enough.
    Brittany Married on 07/04/2019

My fairytale wedding!

Jadie & the entire team at Plush Touch exceeded our expectations. My husband and I got married on July 4th, 2019 & it just so happened to be the hottest week on record for the island. Jadie did not hesitate to jump into action to ensure my wedding went off without a hitch. She is down to earth, compassionate & has the most amazing attention to detail. If I had to opportunity to host another celebration in Jamaica Jadie and the Plush Touch team would be my only pick!

Plush Touch's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Brittany it was such a pleasure working with you. Both you and Anthony were so easy going, it only made our job that more pleasurable. The Plush Touch team wishes you both the very best.
    Alora T. Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience with Jadie!!

Jadie, with Plush Touch was so helpful and made our big day everything we wanted!! She was easy to get in contact with, very accommodating, and was able to help us with every aspect of our wedding. I couldn't be happier with her services. It was really a pleasure working with her and I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in Jamaica!
  • Chelsea
    Chelse Married on 06/07/2019

Decor of my dreams

With my wedding taking place at an outside venue in another country, I was a bit nervous as to how we would get every single detail to come to fruition. But the day of Plush Touch managed to get everything together stress free and it was gorgeous!! Jadie managed to keep in contact with me throughout the months leading up to our big day and made me feel secure throughout the whole planning process. I would recommend this team to anyone else without a doubt! You’ve picked a right one once you’ve chosen Plush Touch.
  • Lanting
    Lanting G. Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further! Jadie + Plush Touch are the answer to you wedding wishes!

I feel so lucky to have found Jadie! We were less than 3 months away from the wedding and I was frantically scrambling to find the right decorator. I reached out to over a dozen vendors and found that Jadie was simply the best. She quickly understood the vision I had in mind and made it happen and MORE. Jadie's expert advice and network of vendors made the planning fun and exciting despite the stressful time crunch.

Although she was not our planner, Jadie offered a ton of helpful tips and contacts. In the mad rush of planning I missed to book a mani/padi in time before the wedding and Jadie sent me a slew of contacts until I eventually got a nail technician who was available and able to come and do a house call. Point being - Jadie's Rolodex of contacts and people who can help you bring your wedding dreams come true.

I loved the way our decorations came out. We had a wonderful tent and the layout of everything was great. Even when she didn't have the exact centerpieces and charger plates I found on pinterest she was able to source them on time for the big day.

Planning remotely can be difficult but Jadie was so awesome and shared photos of her inventory and layout ideas with a 3D Event Designer program. I was impressed! I knew I was in good hands.

There's probably a long laundry list where I could sing Jadie's praises but I'll end it with --- look no further, choose Jadie and the Plush Touch team!

Plush Touch's reply:

Omg!! Thank you so much for your review... It was really exciting working with you in the short space of time and I am truly happy you and your husband loved the outcome. May God continue to bless you both and we at Plush Touch wish you guys many more years of bliss...
    Denise Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely fantastic

There aren't enough words or praises to give Jadie and her team. From my first interaction with Jadie, I was pleased with how responsive she was as no matter what time of day I sent her an email, I was guaranteed of a response within an hour or two, or sometimes within minutes. We spoke about my ideas and my budget and she did everything possible to ensure my vision was realised while sticking to my budget. Jadie is very patient and never makes you feel like a burden. Along with providing rentals and decor for my wedding, she provided on the day coordination which was one of the best decisions I made - if anything went or was going wrong on the day I was completely unaware as she handled everything very well. I highly recommend Jadie and look forward to working with her on other events in the future.
  • Rashid
    Rashid H. Married on 03/23/2019

Great experience!

We had a great experience with Jadie. She was very responsive, supportive and flexible. She fulfilled what she said she would and everyone was left happy after our event. Jadie was certainly a part of what made our wedding amazing!
  • F
    Felicia C. Married on 01/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Plush Touch = The BEST Touch!

I’ve been trying to put our gratitude for Jadie, Damian and the Plush Touch team into words for over a month now. They are a breath of fresh air and SUNSHINE after the rain (literally, it rained right before our wedding began). 5 stars simply are not enough to rate them. My now husband and I had admired Jadie’s work for over 2 years, but we couldn’t figure out who she was since people would post pictures without tagging the planner. Nonetheless, it was in God’s plan for us to find Jadie during our stressful time dealing with unresponsive wedding planners, unnecessary family drama, altering guest lists, choosing a venue, and all the other crazy things that come along with planning a wedding. We currently live in the states, so I asked my dear aunt to do us the favor of doing our site visits for us so that we could finally make our decision. My aunt did a site visit for us at Laughing Waters, and we knew this was where we would exchange vows. During this site visit Damian Watson and Jadie Soutar were kind enough to give my family a tour of the property, along with some tips. It is important to note that they were there setting up for another wedding, but saw that my fam had been waiting around for a bit so they decided to introduce themselves and help them out. This was the first sign that these people were the people we NEEDED to work with.

Working with Jadie is like working with an old friend. She makes you feel as though everything is going to be alright, even when it feels like you’re about to lose your mind. Phone conference calls, text messages, e-mails, WhatsApp messages etc are always met with professionalism and timeliness. We met in person for the first time in November 2018, 2 months before our wedding, when we did our own site visit with Jadie. Jadie helped us out A LOT even after the site visit when we were staying at a resort in Runaway Bay. She set up food tastings, which she was kind enough to drive us to since we didn’t have a ride at that point. She even met with us afterwards to go over our wedding plans again. We had so many ideas and Jadie brought them all together effortlessly. She kept our birth certificates safe and made sure that the officiant had them for our marriage application. One of the one million things that I love about working with Jadie is, she does not take advantage of your budget. If you give her enough notice, she has no problem striking certain things from your invoice if they haven’t been rented or ordered yet. This was the case with us, since we changed our wedding colors and decided upon a “tropical elegance” themed wedding. We left Jamaica feeling like, we were in good hands with The Plush Touch.

January swiftly came and it was finally time to travel to Jamaica and get married after our 2 year engagement. Jadie did our rehearsal with us at Laughing Waters and kept me smiling during some stressful situations that transpired the days before and continued to happen on rehearsal day. My stress level was high due to so many things that had nothing to do with Jadie, but she never once allowed me to frown. I appreciate her more than she will ever know because of this. The forecast had changed a day before our wedding. What was supposed to be a sunny Saturday, turned into a rainy morning where I felt like I wanted to scream. On the wedding day, Jadie told me, “Don’t worry, Felicia. The rain is going to stop.” And with the same divine intervention that brought Jadie into our lives, the rain stopped shortly after she uttered those words. She then brought in a bridal bouquet that I had only seen in my dreams. We took first look pictures and I couldn’t help but want to protect my bridal bouquet as though it could last forever.

Walking down the spiral staircase, then down the steps to the lawn, then down the aisle was a rush of emotion for me. The Plush Touch team had outdone themselves. The gold chairs, white flowers with greenery and pops of blue orchids nearly made me faint from excitement. The customized sand ceremony vases, the welcome table, the tent, the unique seating chart in a tree, the golden pineapples, the white centerpieces, the custom acrylic welcome sign, the blue lighting, and EVERYTHING else made me really wonder if Jadie is of this earth, because I was truly blown away. Jadie had creative freedom with the seating chart and that was one of my favorite things! She exceeded my expectations and had my husband grinning from ear to ear. He is the fancy one, so I was happy that he was as blown away as I was. Our family, friends, and guests can’t get over how amazing the décor was. And quite frankly, neither can we.

Jadie, you one of a kind. Your team reflects your drive, your vision, and your attention to detail. You are a wedding planner and florist one can depend on. Thank you for being our planner and now, our friend. It was lovely speaking with you after all the guests had gone and we stuck around to take a breather. The Plush Touch truly is the BEST TOUCH! You will always be a part of our love story. We rate you NUFF!!!!!!!!!!

-K & F Wedding (January 2019)

Plush Touch's reply:

I am literally in tears right now. This has to be by far the sweetest review I've ever heard. Thank you Felicia and Kyle for choosing me to be apart of your live story. You both have another friend in Jamaica you can call on. Felicia you made me laugh so hard for so long it was truly my PLEASURE working for you. See you soon. I will start planning the baby shower cause you godda have one here as well. ;)
  • marcovan
    Marcovan Married on 12/13/2018

Absolutely Plush

Our first impression of Jadie was pleasant and professional. On our meeting she took notes and gave great suggestions. Our distance was never an issue because she was in touch frequently by phone. Jadie more than exceeded our expectations by paying attention to the smallest details. Everything from the Custom made signs, to the table settings, to the bouquets, were all fabulous. She has an eye for perfection. If looking to transform your venue into a beautiful space The Plush Touch is the right choice.

Plush Touch's reply:

Thank you so much Marcovan and Deshawn, we are wishing you many many more years of bliss. Thank you for trusting us with your special day and we are happy you both were pleased with everything. God bless you both.
illustration stars