I do Islands

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

The hard part is over. You’ve found the person with whom to share your hopes and dreams, the person who will be your partner on life’s wild adventure. Let’s celebrate this monumental step in your life with the bravado it deserves and without any undue worry. Let I do Islands take the stress out of this process for you so that you can focus on what’s really important: making a life with the one you love. Drop your hesitations at the door and leave the hard work to us. It’s time to celebrate!

I do Islands is a boutique wedding planning service based in Jamaica. Effortlessness and authenticity are essential as we help clients find the most talented vendors to bring their visions to life. We are there from the very beginning, from booking your date and venue, to orchestrating the day-of timeline and everything in between.With majority of our clients living all over the world, we love showcasing Jamaica and all she has to offer.

I do Islands offers many planning and coordination services to make your dream tropical, Jamaican wedding a reality. They have experience planning civil, cultural, destination, elopement, non-religious, and religious weddings. The wedding planning services they provide for your occasion include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Guest list management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Rehearsal dinners
  • On the day logistics and coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Briana B. Married on 07/09/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

A perfect day!

Kimmie and her team were fabulous from start to end. I couldn’t have dreamed of a better wedding day - the decor, setup, production, and the schedule all carried out seamlessly. Kimmie preemptively thinks of the small details that keep everything feeling special for the bride, groom, and their guests. She has connections with all of the best vendors on the island and they are all have a great rapport which keeps everyone in lockstep. Wish I could do It all again, it was so perfect. Thank you IdoIslands!
    Kelly-Ann R. Married on 05/22/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The experience of a lifetime

I was extremely lucky to have the wedding planners I had and I know it was destined because finding a wedding planner was not an easy task! My wedding planners were honestly a gift from God! They saw and understood my vision. They gave me honest feedback and clear expectations! They were very promote and responsive to my questions and concerns. They gave genuine honest feedback which is important when making certain decisions regarding one of the most important days of my life. They exceeded my expectations on my wedding day! It was PERFECT!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

James Hill James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z
876-298-5493
Location of (I do Islands)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding