James Hill, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Deals 1

About I do Islands

The hard part is over. You’ve found the person with whom to share your hopes and dreams, the person who will be your partner on life’s wild adventure. Let’s celebrate this monumental step in your life with the bravado it deserves and without any undue worry. Let I do Islands take the stress out of this process for you so that you can focus on what’s really important: making a life with the one you love. Drop your hesitations at the door and leave the hard work to us. It’s time to celebrate!

I do Islands is a boutique wedding planning service based in Jamaica. Effortlessness and authenticity are essential as we help clients find the most talented vendors to bring their visions to life. We are there from the very beginning, from booking your date and venue, to orchestrating the day-of timeline and everything in between.With majority of our clients living all over the world, we love showcasing Jamaica and all she has to offer.

I do Islands offers many planning and coordination services to make your dream tropical, Jamaican wedding a reality. They have experience planning civil, cultural, destination, elopement, non-religious, and religious weddings. The wedding planning services they provide for your occasion include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Guest list management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Rehearsal dinners
  • On the day logistics and coordination
  • Woman-owned

38 Reviews for I do Islands

• Lisa

Lisa B. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Nothing short of spectacular

Kimmy was the best choice we made for our wedding. She produced a wedding day that was beyond what we could have expected. During planning, she always responded within minutes, she ALWAYS had a solution, she was efficient, recommended all the best vendors, was patient, kind hearted, and my husband and I knew she cared. When our wedding day came, it went so smoothly it was scary! Not a single issue came to my attention - Kimmy handled everything seamlessly. Our wedding was on January 25, 2020, and we are still getting compliments on our day! She somehow managed to be in 10 different places at once on the wedding day! She is amazing. There is nobody else I would recommend to a friend or family member getting married - this decision is a no-brainer. Kimmy is the best wedding planner in the industry hands down! Such a talented, caring individual who puts her clients first and takes the time to understand them and get to know them before making decisions for them. To say that we were satisfied with her service doesn't say enough, we were blown away. Thank you, Kimmy!!! We will forever be grateful to you and for you.

Sent on 05/07/2020
  • Kate

Kate H. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Planner in Jamaica

Looking for a wedding planner in Jamaica? Look no further - Kimmy was a complete professional. She is patient and extremely organized - two very important skills in a wedding planner. One of the biggest assets of hiring Kimmy to plan and organize your wedding in Jamaica is her connections with all the vendors. She will help you with every single aspect of your wedding and leave no stone unturned. From getting you competitive quotes, to handling your vendors, to coming up with solutions - she can do it all. Would highly recommend if you want a stress-free wedding day!!

Sent on 03/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

I do Islands FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I do Islands 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• James Hill James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z See on map
    876-298-5493 (Phone number)
    Location of (I do Islands)