Plus One Event Co.

205 Park Ave. Unit 604, Minneapolis, MN 55415 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,500
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Plus One Event Co.

Plus One Event Co. is an event production company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is comprised of two teams - planning and design. The planning team provides logistical assistance, including vendor procurement and timeline management. The design team attends to all the lovely details, from the grand to the intricate. Together, they create elegant, seamless events that reflect each couple’s unique style and story. Their planning and design teams can’t wait to make your wedding dream a reality.

Plus One Event Co. wants to take all the difficulty and stress out of the planning process. They want you to be able to relax and relish the journey. It’s your day, and you shouldn’t have to feel like a project manager. Plus One offers three tiers of planning services: Complete Planning, Partial Planning, and Day of Coordination. Event and Floral Design services are offered for those who want a cohesive and memorable event. The team is also available for Destination Events - and will travel wherever the party is at!

• Woman-owned
Follow Plus One Event Co. on
Intimate Ceremony
katieandsam preview thehuttonhouse floweventgroup25of34 51 2005591 160943196442306
Hotel Landing
Winter Wedding
The Hutton House
The Hutton House
Dress on

3 Reviews for Plus One Event Co.

• Liz

Liz M. · Married on 08/28/2020

MVP of Our Wedding

My husband and I were reflecting back on our pandemic wedding of 2020 and we concluded that Plus One Co was perhaps the best decision we made for our wedding celebration. Amidst all the craziness that comes with planning any wedding, we (and by we I mean Sam and my I), had to constantly reevaluate and replan to pull it all off in epic fashion. Sam was truly the mvp in planning it all and we could not have realized a better wedding without her. She is not only excellent at all of the typical wedding planning details (e.g. arranging venue meets; organizing the vendors - DJs, caterers and the like), she also addressed the little details that we never knew we needed to address, and managed the little emergencies/mishaps typical of a wedding day (like the bride forgetting her shoes) while allowing my new husband and I to just enjoy the day. She was by far the best investment we made to make the day everything we could have wanted.

Sent on 01/13/2021

Emma H. · Married on 08/21/2020

Sam is the best!

My husband and I had to replan our entire wedding a month before the big day. I knew we weren’t going to be able to do this without some help and we hired Sam. Sam helped us research new venues, work through and finalize our contract with the new venue, and helped create rehearsal evening and day of timelines. Her quick response and attention to detail is what sets her apart from other vendors- she is on top of every little thing! On the wedding day, Sam handled it all with calmness and ease. She went above and beyond to ensure we didn’t have to worry about any issues that popped up. We were so grateful to have her help and expertise! Our only regret is not hiring her when we first got engaged!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Plus One Event Co. Pricing

Plus One Event Co. Price Rates

Plus One Event Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Plus One Event Co.

Samantha Nutting

Samantha Nutting

Owner

I started Plus One to bring practicality back to event planning. Instead of pressuring you into luxuries you do not need, my goal is to bring your vision to life by sticking to the elements that add sufficient value...all while saving time and money.

My unique background includes working for a top planner, vendor, and venue in the Minneapolis area. This experience has given me a well-rounded insight into the events world, as well as allowed me to form connections with awesome, local vendors.

In my free time I love to mix cocktails, go to sporting events, travel, and host game nights!

Hannah Staats

Hannah Staats

Event Designer

I am a lover of all things design, graphic, fashion, interiors, you name it. Creativity fuels my soul. I am here to add style to every aspect of your celebration! I love to host events, parties, little get-togethers, anything to spend time with people I enjoy. As an event designer, I strive to make sure that no two events are ever the same.

Sara Atkinson

Sara Atkinson

Florist

I've always had an interest in floral styling and helping people find beauty by elevating the everyday. When I'm not arranging blooms, you can find me drinking an iced latte, walking around the farmer's market or Minneapolis Institute of Art, or cooking for dear friends and family. A goal of mine is to help bring another floral option to brides in Minneapolis and beyond--and to be as pragmatic, financially responsible, and sustainable as possible along the way.

• 205 Park Ave. Unit 604 Minneapolis, MN, 55415 See on map
    952-522-3722 (Phone number)
    Location of (Plus One Event Co.)