New York, NY 10039 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Plumeria Bouquets

"Better than Fresh, it's FOREVER"

Whether it's on the beach, on a cruise ship, or at a destination away from home, my REAL TOUCH tropical arrangements are perfect for you. What's even better is that our flowers aren't real. That's right. They're artificial, but no one ever wants to believe that even after feeling them.

As your personal floral designer, my goal is to make sure you're happy. With our ultra-realistic Natural Touch, Real Touch, and Floramatique flowers I promise you there will be no OOPS's only OMG's.

Real touch flowers are new to the industry and has tremendously improved it. This is because there's no such thing as seasonal blooms--most flowers are available anytime and in most colors. That means you can have your exact bouquet as you envision it. And the best part, it's FOREVER.

So if you're a bride looking for vibrantly exotic, tropical arrangements, I want to help you. You can download a copy of my ebook: A Beach Bride's Simple Guide to Real Touch Flowers for more information about me and and real touch flowers.

Please feel free to contact me with your questions and/or challenges at plumeriasweddingflower@msn.com and let's start designing.

All the best,

img1195
0001ru

78 Reviews for Plumeria Bouquets

Ana · Married on 09/08/2018

My wedding was a destination wedding and I was very stressed out about my bouquets. I reached out to Plumeria Bouquets and she quickly responded. The bouquets were done so beautifully. I had so many compliments! Everyone thought they were real flowers! I was extremely happy with the service.

Plumeria Bouquets 1
    Plumeria Bouquets 2

Cindy · Married on 10/22/2017

The bouquet I received is even more beautiful than I ever expected. Sandy did a wonderful job, she was very attentive to what I wanted and kept in contact with me through the whole process. Excellent quality!!

Plumeria Bouquets FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 131.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 144.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,140.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• New York, NY 10039 See on map