New York, NY 10039 Map · Phone number

About Plumeria Bouquets

"Better than Fresh, it's FOREVER"

Whether it's on the beach, on a cruise ship, or at a destination away from home, my REAL TOUCH tropical arrangements are perfect for you. What's even better is that our flowers aren't real. That's right. They're artificial, but no one ever wants to believe that even after feeling them.

As your personal floral designer, my goal is to make sure you're happy. With our ultra-realistic Natural Touch, Real Touch, and Floramatique flowers I promise you there will be no OOPS's only OMG's.

Real touch flowers are new to the industry and has tremendously improved it. This is because there's no such thing as seasonal blooms--most flowers are available anytime and in most colors. That means you can have your exact bouquet as you envision it. And the best part, it's FOREVER.

So if you're a bride looking for vibrantly exotic, tropical arrangements, I want to help you. You can download a copy of my ebook: A Beach Bride's Simple Guide to Real Touch Flowers for more information about me and and real touch flowers.

Please feel free to contact me with your questions and/or challenges at plumeriasweddingflower@msn.com and let's start designing.

All the best,

Plumeria Bouquets 6
Plumeria Bouquets 7
  • Kathy

Kathy Riehl · Married on 07/02/2019

Vendor is very personable and flowers are Beautiful!

Sandy is so easy to work with so personable she is quick to respond to you and just so sweet and kind ! The flowers that she made for me are absolutely beautiful, I got many compliments!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Plumeria Bouquets 8
    Plumeria Bouquets 9
    Plumeria Bouquets 10

Meghan Roehl · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

Sandy was beyond anything I would expect. Very patient with changes and always extremely professional. The flowers were beautiful and I’m so thankful to have them displayed forever.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Plumeria Bouquets 11

Stacey T · Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful experience and beautiful flowers!

Words cannot express how happy I was to have purchased my wedding bouquet and mother’s corsages from Plumeria Bouquets. When planning for our cruise wedding, I was unsure how I was going to have the flowers that I wanted. Once I found the Plumeria Bouquet website, I knew that I did not need to look further. Sandy answered my questions almost immediately and after going back and forth about what I was looking for, she took charge and designed the most perfect bouquet I could have ever asked for. The flowers were delivered well before the date she had quoted and were in perfect condition. I received so many compliments about the flowers and no one could have guessed that they were not real. They are currently sitting in a vase on my mantle and will be a forever reminder of our special day. I plan on using Plumeria Bouquets for any special occasion and would recommend her to anyone who would like beautiful, realistic flowers that travel well and last forever. Many thanks!!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Plumeria Bouquets 12

Plumeria Bouquets FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 131.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 144.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,140.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• New York, 10039 See on map