Plumeria Bouquets Reviews

88 Reviews for Plumeria Bouquets

• Andria

Andria B. 路 Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding Bouquets

She is amazing ,attentive and courteous...From start to finish my experience is wonderful..If u are anything like me I had no clue about real touch flowers..she went through everything with me and helped me choose..she did me and my girls bouquets, cake flowers,bouts,and mother鈥檚 corsages the were beautiful..I would refer her over and over..customer service is amazing

Sent on 10/16/2020

Tiffany S. 路 Married on 09/27/2019

Breathtaking

I had the best experience from start to finish, she listened to what I wanted and made it into reality!! I traveled with my flowers and they were PERFECT! I'm so happy and blessed I found Sandy, her work is simply breathtaking and beautiful!!!!! 馃尲馃尯馃尮馃尭

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy R. 路 Married on 07/02/2019

Vendor is very personable and flowers are Beautiful!

Sandy is so easy to work with so personable she is quick to respond to you and just so sweet and kind ! The flowers that she made for me are absolutely beautiful, I got many compliments!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Meghan R. 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

Sandy was beyond anything I would expect. Very patient with changes and always extremely professional. The flowers were beautiful and I鈥檓 so thankful to have them displayed forever.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Stacey 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful experience and beautiful flowers!

Words cannot express how happy I was to have purchased my wedding bouquet and mother鈥檚 corsages from Plumeria Bouquets. When planning for our cruise wedding, I was unsure how I was going to have the flowers that I wanted. Once I found the Plumeria Bouquet website, I knew that I did not need to look further. Sandy answered my questions almost immediately and after going back and forth about what I was looking for, she took charge and designed the most perfect bouquet I could have ever asked for. The flowers were delivered well before the date she had quoted and were in perfect condition. I received so many compliments about the flowers and no one could have guessed that they were not real. They are currently sitting in a vase on my mantle and will be a forever reminder of our special day. I plan on using Plumeria Bouquets for any special occasion and would recommend her to anyone who would like beautiful, realistic flowers that travel well and last forever. Many thanks!!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Daryl A. 路 Married on 02/01/2019

Sandy, the owner and designer, was a pleasure to work with. She customized my bouquet and my husband鈥檚 boutonni猫res, and I felt so beautiful!

I would highly recommend using Plumeria Bouquet! Having my flowers 鈥榝orever in a vase鈥 is such a joy! Gorgeous design, custom work, a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Sabrina 路 Married on 12/20/2018

Wedding Flowers

I ordered Plumeria bouquets for my wedding and they are GORGEOUS!! They look so real its unbelievable!!! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Ana 路 Married on 09/08/2018

My wedding was a destination wedding and I was very stressed out about my bouquets. I reached out to Plumeria Bouquets and she quickly responded. The bouquets were done so beautifully. I had so many compliments! Everyone thought they were real flowers! I was extremely happy with the service.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Plumeria Bouquets's reply:

I enjoyed every moment working with you Ana. Thank you for allowing me to serve you in making your dream wedding a phenomenal reality!
  • Lisa

Lisa P. 路 Married on 07/03/2018

The BEST professional service you'll find

I've used Sandy's services many times over the years. I've purchased individual flowers & small bouquets to use in my hair & for my sand writing business. I recently purchased orange plumeria letters to spell "Aloha." I also purchased flowers for my vow renewal. Everything is high quality & beautiful!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Cindy 路 Married on 10/22/2017

The bouquet I received is even more beautiful than I ever expected. Sandy did a wonderful job, she was very attentive to what I wanted and kept in contact with me through the whole process. Excellent quality!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Dana 路 Married on 06/05/2017

Sandy did an amazing job with our wedding flowers and I couldn't be more pleased! She shipped them right on time and they looked awesome. Even when I kept changing my mind she was always patient and accommodating.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Justin 路 Married on 02/01/2017

Awesome work!! We were so pleased!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Clarissa 路 Married on 10/30/2016

Sorry such a late review...

I just wanted everyone know that Sandy did an awesome job for our vow renewal arrangements. From the bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, flower basket, etc. Everything was just beautiful. Received many compliments and people inquiring if the arrangements were real. The flowers were much larger than I expected and Sandy was able to create the bridal arrangement of my choice. I loved them and wear the flowers on a daily basis. Thank you again, Sandy

Sent on 04/08/2017

Vivian 路 Married on 09/04/2016

I really do not know where to start. Sandy is really any brides dream. She was on time and responsive every step of the way. I also called her from the uk and she was always eager to speak to me any time of the day. Even in the Christmas holidays. The quality and artistry of her bouquets are second to none. I want to do it all over again just to have the pleasure to work with Sandy again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the most beautiful flowers I could dream of. You made my day and everyone couldn't stop talking about how wonderful they were. I will cherish them forever. Thank you again the new Mrs Rennie

Desiree 路 Married on 08/26/2016

My plumeria bouquet was better than I could have imagined! It looked real and the best part is I will have it forever. Sandy was great and worked with me every step of the way and on the day of the wedding, I had the most beautiful bouquet. She made my dream of having a plumeria bouquet for my wedding a reality and I'm so thankful I found her site. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Stacey 路 Married on 08/06/2016

From the very first email from Sandy, I knew I had the right person to design my daughter'a wedding flowers! She got back to me quickly which I appreciated.. I felt like she knew exactly what we wanted and it was great having one less thing to worry about. When the flowers arrived, we were thrilled.. They were beautiful! The colors were perfect for our theme! She went the extra mile to make sure we were happy too.. Cannot say enough about how pleasant our experience with Sandy was! Best part.. The flowers will last forever!

• Christina715

Christina 路 Married on 08/06/2016

Sandy was phenomenal to work with! She was professional in every sense of the word. Very responsive of my emails. As I live in Canada, I communicated with her via email. She was also very accommodating. She sent me loose flowers very quickly when I decided to make additions to my bridal party. Her work as a floral designer is beyond words. She definitely is very talented in what she does. Her real-touch flowers are a very good quality and without hesitation, I would recommend her and her products.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Kathleen 路 Married on 07/16/2016

Sandy was a pleasure to work with. She's very professional, provided me exactly the flowers I requested for my wedding, send photos of the bouquets prior to shipping to make sure I was happy with them, and delivered them ahead of schedule. I received many compliments on the them. My daughter found Plumeria when she was planning her wedding a few years ago and they did a great job on her wedding flowers also. I would highly recommend Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique to anyone interested in real touch flowers. We enjoy our flowers everyday (they're in a vase in our living room).

Sent on 11/21/2016

Darlyn 路 Married on 06/19/2016

She is absolutely amazing!!! I had a picture in my mind that I thought no one could understand quite right but she did an amazing job! I wanted this flower in that color with this color ribbon, etc lol. She nailed it even better than I imagined. All my flowers were beautiful and I was soooo worried that they wouldn't come out right because they were being shipped and I didn't see them up close but she sent me pictures and they were breathtakingly beautiful.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Danielle 路 Married on 05/21/2016

The flowers turned out better than I expected!

Velika 路 Married on 11/08/2015

I totally recommend Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique the flowers are gorgeous and well worth the money especially since you get to keep them forever. I received so many compliment on my boutique that everyone thought the flowers were real. I love my boutique and thank you so much for making it and getting it to me as early as you did. All the best :)

Sent on 11/15/2015
  • User6085109 路 2+ years ago

I was completely happy and satisfied with the service offered. I sent a pic of the bouquet that I wanted and got exactly that. The quality was worth the money. My bouquet is now a centerpiece in our home. I gladly give this vendor 5 stars for an excellent job.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Bonnie 路 Married on 10/16/2015

Sandy, the owner of Plumeria's wedding flower boutique was phenomenal!!!! We found her online because my daughter was specifically looking for plumerias and real touch flowers for her bouquet. We even sent her seashells and she incorporated them in the bouquet also. The bouquets were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! When looking for real touch flowers and someone that will go above and beyond your expectations, reach out to Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique...you won't be disappointed. Thank you Sandy...you are a top rated wedding vendor!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • User6085234 路 2+ years ago

Gorgeous flowers! Everyone loved them!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Reagan 路 Married on 08/07/2015

Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique was by far the best wedding vendor I dealt with throughout my entire wedding. The customer service was unbelievable. The quick responses to my emails were amazing and even when I had forgotten to order enough boutonnieres, Sandy quickly whipped up a few more and sent them to me just in time. I have already recommended this service to my soon to be bride friends. Thank you thank you thank you for the gorgeous flowers I'll keep forever!

Sent on 11/25/2015