3820 1/2 Ray St, San Diego, CA 92104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Plenty of Petals

Hello and Welcome!

Plenty of Petals is a small boutique floral studio based in San Diego, CA. We focus on crafting gorgeous events using the freshest blooms, unique vases, beautiful materials and the utmost attention to detail. Our floral designs are known for their lovely combination of luscious blooms and unique elements that create a laid-back classic elegance—perfect for any affair! Simply put, we ADORE floral design and look forward to meeting you to discuss your next event!

While we focuse primarily on weddings, we also love to design flowers for parties and events, inluding rehearsal dinner, birthdays and anniversaries, bdiral and baby showers, corporate events, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, and other special occasions.

To talk about your upcoming wedding or event please visit our wesbite or email us at kasia@plentyofpetals.com

Follow Plenty of Petals on

26 Reviews for Plenty of Petals

1 User photo

Plenty of Petals 1

Stephanie · Married on 12/28/2016

Seriously as good as it gets. Kasia totally listened to what my vision was and delivered even better than I imagined. I got married in the Muir Woods of San Francisco and she shipped my bouquet and head piece overnight...as you can imagine that could be a little nerve racking but it turned out STUNNING! Her talent, customer service and dedication to her clients is exceptional. Use her...you won't regret it!

Ali · Married on 10/08/2016

Kasia was so fun to work with throughout the process!! Always open to all ideas and just overall lovely every time we met. Right from the get-go we told her our budget and she did a very good job throughout the process staying as close to that number as she could.

One of the first things people say to me when they see my wedding photos is "THAT BOUQUET!!" it was a total show stopper!! I put a lot of thought into the little details of the wedding and Kasia totally nailed them all as well! Our cake was SO gorgeous all because of the flowers she put on it. The alter was stunning, too! Also, our calligrapher even reached out to Kasia to provide some of the gorgeous ribbon from the bouquets for our chair signs--she was so sweet and willing.

One of my favorite details is the Monsterra leaves that were at our place settings (instead of chargers or plates)! I was searching all over for these and finally my coordinator suggested I ask Kasia if she could source them. They all turned out amazing and were pretty affordable, too. The only slight downfall to our florals is that we got married on a 95 degree day in the desert so the bouquets were wilting after about 2hrs but there isn't really anything you can do for that. Overall, all of our florals were incredible and working with Kasia was an absolute pleasure!!!

Hayley · Married on 08/27/2016

To say I loved my florals would be an understatement. They were honestly so incredibly beautiful. They were exactly what I wanted with the beautiful soft colors and the loose wildflower texture. As I wanted a very romantic vibe for my wedding day the florals were definitely one of the most important details of the wedding and Kasia definitely delivered. She listened to my every desire and whim and the florals were everything I could have dreamed of and more. I highly suggest using Kasia and Plenty of Petals for your wedding day!

• SS Events Co.
    SS Events Co. Wedding Planners

Kasia's flower arrangements are stunning! She is fantastic to work with. She sent a team to set-up and make everything look perfect for my bride's big day. I enjoyed working with her. Nicole Sloane Sloane Sisters Event Co.

• Classically Lovely Events
    Classically Lovely Events Wedding Planners

Kasia is one of the most talented florists in San Diego. I have referred many brides to her and each one of them has been blown away by her work and so happy with their weddings! I can't recommend her enough!

• Lauren Sharon Design & Vintage Rentals
    Lauren Sharon Design & Vintage Rentals Photo Booths

Plenty of Petals has creating gorgeous, romantic florals down to a science! I can always pick Kasia's designs from the crowd- they're sweet, stunning and have a touch of edgy coolness that's always exciting. Certainly one of my favorite floral designers, Plenty of Petals is a cut above the rest.

• 3820 1/2 Ray St San Diego, 92104 See on map