1103 Belleview Street Suite 102, Columbia, SC 29201 Map · Phone number

About Planned Occasion Wedding and Special Events

Planned Occasion- is a full-service event planning company that can assist you with all aspects of your wedding, so that your wedding day is as "unique as your love."

We at Planned Occasion understand that No two brides, couples or weddings are ever the same. Every couple has a unique style, and story. We believe your wedding should tell your story!

We pride ourselves on offering wedding consulting and design services which can be customized to suit your specific needs and budget.

Planned Occasion, helps you plan one of the most mememorable events of a life time.

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry!

Follow Planned Occasion Wedding and Special Events on

katrinaandbrad3
05f046236b9d8a42 1316713131045 317121290904180924901161202033895117135820833146

16 Reviews for Planned Occasion Wedding and Special Events

Paramita · Married on 09/27/2016

Planned Occasion was an immense help in making sure our wedding went smoothly. Sekecca was a pleasure to work with and had great ideas regarding decor and logistical planning. She was very professional and followed up with all of the vendors participating in our event. Additionally, Sekecca and her team were able to work very well with time constraints and make sure that everything went well even if there were changes in the original setup plan due to unanticipated restrictions for our reception area in the venue. Sekecca was a wonderful wedding coordinator on the day of our ceremony and reception. She made sure that everything stayed organized during the event and that everyone involved was comfortable. I most highly recommend Planned Occasion for wedding planning/coordinating as well as other events requiring multiple vendors!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Planned Occasion Wedding and Special Events's reply:

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. You have an amazing family and we all enjoyed working with you.
    Sekecca

tanesha · Married on 06/14/2014

Two words... HEAVEN SENT!!! I thought I could possibly do this myself but after finally coming to the conclusion that I couldn't I contacted Sekecca and her team and so thankful I did! She's very professional, communicated with me well being prompt to all my questions and concerns! Very patient with me as I wanted my day to be perfect after changing things over and over again! She did an absolute amazing job from my wedding planner, decorator and coordinator... One stop shop for everything! You have all your vendors in one!! Again thanks Planned Occasion!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Planned Occasion Wedding and Special Events's reply:

Tanesha, thanks very much for this wonderful review. You were a wonderful client to work with. It is always client's like you that makes my job well worth it. My team and I thank you for allowing us on your journey and wish you many, many, years of happiness. Sekecca

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2013

Sekecca Davis, from beginning to end was the absolute best. Everything that needed to be done was done in a timely manner. She kept me calm and everyone loved her. I will definitely miss her, she was apart of my family for over a year. I would recommend her to everyone. Thanks Sekecca!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Planned Occasion Wedding and Special Events's reply:

Samantha, I thank you and Brandon very much for allowing me on your journey. You two were wonderful to work for. I am going to miss you all dearly. I am just a phone call away.

I wish you many, many years of happiness.

Award

Planned Occasion Wedding and Special Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• DJ B-SAM
    DJ B-SAM Wedding DJs

Proper planning for your one of the most important days of your life is the heart and soul of your wedding. We have all been to enough in your lifetime to know if it was properly planned or not. Planned occasions really go the extra mile to make sure everything goes smoothly from beginning to end. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is planning an wedding in the near future. She is def one of the best in the business.

• South Carolina Wedding Co
    South Carolina Wedding Co Wedding Decor & Lighting

A good coordinator makes everyones day a little easier not only for the bride but for the vendors as well. Keeshia is what I call a brides Fairy God Mother. She is an essential part to making your big day a beautiful success. Thank you for your hard work and dedication your brides as much as your vendors appreciate the extra mile you go.

• 1103 Belleview Street Suite 102 Columbia, 29201 See on map