Planit LA

Woodland Hills, CA View map Visit website

$3,500 Package Price

Planit LA is a wedding and special event planning company operating out of Woodland Hills, California. Owner and lead planner Hasmig Jasmine Boyajian has over 18 years of rich experience in planning memorable weddings, family gatherings, and corporate events. She works collaboratively with couples to ensure that their celebrations honor their one-of-a-kind love stories.

To provide a fully tailored experience for every client, this team provides couples with a wide range of offerings to choose from. Hasmig will ensure that every element of your day is carefully considered and expertly executed. Your coordinator will be on hand to assist you with every stage of preparation, from venue selection and menu planning to vendor referrals and event rentals. Planit LA serves the entire Southern California Market and can provide packages for destination weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Karine
    Karine A. Married on 09/13/2020

Our Wedding Wouldn't Have Happened Without Planit LA

Hasmig of Planit LA is the most meticulous, detail-oriented, and thorough professional , and made all my Type A personality worries and concerns disappear from the moment we had our initial phone consultation. She was worth EVERY penny! She took our vision for our wedding and made it a reality. We hired her as a day-of coordinator, but she worked with me and my husband from the moment we hired her (almost 2 months before the wedding) to the day after the wedding with so much care and dedication. The day of the actual wedding, apparently a million things went wrong and she fixed them without me ever knowing or having to worry. By the time we went to the ceremony space everything looked flawless, and by the time we walked into the reception space, everything was exactly how we had envisioned it. She has also followed up since the wedding to see if there was anything we still needed help with. She is the sweetest person, and can absolutely be trusted to get things done. Our guests are still raving about our wedding, and we definitely couldn't have done it without Hasmig of Planit LA.
  • Nancy
    Nancy M. Married on 05/11/2019

Dream wedding became a reality

It's been a few years since our wedding and we still remember it like it was yesterday. Everything was absolutely perfect. All of our guests still remind us every time they see us that they had an unforgettable night. I can truly say it was the best day of my life and the memories of that night will be with me forever. And i have to say most of that was because of Jasmine at Plan it LA. She literally planned our wedding like it was her own, took care of every little detail. She is now a friend for life. If you want someone that will care about your event as much as you do, hire Jasmine!
  • I
    Iriet Married on 02/17/2013
    I hired Jasmine as a month of coordinator for my wedding this past February of 2013. From start to event, she was absolutely incredible! I have been in over a dozen weddings and knew what I wanted for mine, but I needed someone to assist, guide, recommend and make sure that my special day was nothing less of being special and for me...worry free!

The day of the wedding was beautiful. Jasmine handled all aspects of the day and with only greatest energy, smile and patience.

Thank you for everything Jasmine! All my guests continue to tell me how amazing of a day it was! Thank you for making it so!

I do smiles,
    Iriet

Planit LA's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Iriet! You and Marty were amazing to work with. It is always my pleasure to make the event day as worry free and easy for the bride and groom and all inclusive parties. I am honored to have been a part of your special day! Thank you again! Best wishes to you always!

Deals

Planit LA 1
Offer

Planning a wedding can be stressful, time consuming, and not fun! But it has to be fun, because you are planning such a happy and wonderful event! Let me help you!

Total Value of $9750 savings of $2250

We are offering a special package for our new couples to make the planning easy and fun!

Month of Planning, Photo Booth, and Wedding Triage - $7000

Here's what's included:

1. Month of Coordination Planner + Assistant ($3500 value)

2. Photo Booth ($1500 value)

3. Floating Photo Booth ($1000 value)

4. Timeline Creation ($1500 value)

5. Contract Review ($1500 value)

6. 5 Hours of Wedding Planning Triage (3-6 months to wedding, $750 value)

Book us by 12/31/2021 for this offer for your upcoming wedding.

Booking will be completed based on first come and first served basis, and dates are all depending on availability.

There may be additional costs added depending on the packages chosen when each vendor is chosen by client. These values are based on basic packages.

Month of coordination should be booked as soon as possible to ensure availability of event planner on Wedding Day as well as the assistant.

Booking must be made in full to uphold offer and cost.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Team

Hasmig Jasmine Boyajian
Hasmig Jasmine Boyajian
Owner. Chief Party Planner

Hasmig Jasmine Boyajian is a Certified Event Planner with experience in planning unforgettable Weddings, Milestone Celebrations, and Corporate Events!

Her passion is planning fun and beautiful events that bring the clients vision to life!

Her motto is, you never need a reason to have a party!

So let's start planning!