Pink Planner Events

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website

Pink Planner Events is a professional planning and coordination company focusing on special wedding occasions in Raleigh, North Carolina. Brianna Church is the business’s founder and lead event designer. Prior to establishing the company, she attended North Carolina State University where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Fashion Textile Management. Brianna knew long before university that she was destined to be an event planning maestro. She admits that her life-long passion for designing and implementing unique functions would guide her to a fulfilling career.

Brianna’s Pink Planner Events can assist you and your partner in designing the wedding of your dreams through a uniquely personalized experience. Her attention to detail and a keen eye for design can help bring together your desired wedding vision. Brianna’s ability to shoulder all logistical admin along with a host of other services can allow you to relax as the event unfolds before you. If you prefer to be more hands-on, Brianna is happy to work closely with you, taking the process from start to finish, together. For those interested, Pink Planner Events also offers decor rentals at extremely affordable prices.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tegan
    Tegan B. Married on 09/03/2021

Highly recommend!

Brianna was absolutely amazing! We couldn’t have managed without her. She was our “Day of” coordinator which was really the month of. She was quick to respond to any questions we had. Completely on top of everything! My bartender and makeup artist cancelled on me last minute and Brianna was so quick to help me find replacements! My entire family commented on how wonderful she was. My husband and I as well as our family didn’t have to worry about anything on the wedding day, Brianna was on top of it all. I highly recommend Brianna to anyone needing a wedding coordinator!
  • Meagan
    Meagan K. Married on 03/06/2021

Brianna makes dreams a reality!

Brianna is AMAZING! I couldn't have had the wedding of my dreams without her there. Leading up to the wedding, Brianna gave helpful advise, followed up with each of our vendors, and made detailed plans to ensure nothing was missed. On the day of, she was able to take my vision and make it a reality! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I'm so glad Brianna was at my side, keeping me calm, and dealing with all the unforeseen issues along the way.

Pricing

Pink Planner Events Price Rates

Raleigh-Durham Area Raleigh, NC, 27606
828-492-2722
Location of (Pink Planner Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding