Pink Planner Events

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Pink Planner Events is a professional planning and coordination company focusing on special wedding occasions in Raleigh, North Carolina. Brianna Church is the business’s founder and lead event designer. Prior to establishing the company, she attended North Carolina State University where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Fashion Textile Management. Brianna knew long before university that she was destined to be an event planning maestro. She admits that her life-long passion for designing and implementing unique functions would guide her to a fulfilling career.

Brianna’s Pink Planner Events can assist you and your partner in designing the wedding of your dreams through a uniquely personalized experience. Her attention to detail and a keen eye for design can help bring together your desired wedding vision. Brianna’s ability to shoulder all logistical admin along with a host of other services can allow you to relax as the event unfolds before you. If you prefer to be more hands-on, Brianna is happy to work closely with you, taking the process from start to finish, together. For those interested, Pink Planner Events also offers decor rentals at extremely affordable prices.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• May
    May W. Married on 09/04/2022

Your wedding's cheerleader

Given Brianna was a NC State cheerleader, she is a natural at organizing a crowd, rallying tropp and keeping the energy going throughout the wedding coordinating process. She is calm and collected when she needs to be and a bundle of energy when needed. I couldn't have survived my wedding without her. She is laid back AND professional - no drama, with a get it done attitude. Love this woman and wish her all the success she deserves! Thank you from the newly minted Mr & Mrs Yannick LLoyd!
    Marissa N. Married on 09/03/2022

Would recommend

Brianna did an amazing job coordinating our wedding! Everything went totally smooth, and if there was an issue I never knew about it. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for wedding coordination or planning services!
    Dasom L. Married on 07/01/2022

Great experience

Brianna made our wedding so special! She is well organized, professional, flexible, and detailed. She helped create a beautiful wedding in a way that we’ve been dreaming about. So glad that we had Brianna as our day of coordinator and absolutely recommend her!
  • illustration stars

Team

Brianna Church
Brianna Church
Owner and Lead Planner

Brianna is the owner and lead planner of Pink Planner Events. She grew up in Asheville, NC and moved to Raleigh to attend NC State University. She graduated in 2019 but the Wolfpack will forever hold a place in her heart. When she is not planning weddings, she loves hiking with her dog, painting, and exploring different resturants around town!

Briana Jenkins
Briana Jenkins
Event Planner

I've have had a passion for event planning since I was a little girl. I grew up as an Air Force brat moving all over the world and have always enjoyed learning and experiencing new cultures. Since I was little, I watched my mother plan holiday parties, birthdays, and events at our house and gradually gained the same passion for entertaining. I always had creative talents and loved the F&B, music, art, sports, and entertainment industries; always enrolling in classes to creatively express myself. I knew I wanted to be a Special Event/Wedding Planner after falling in love with my favorite movie The Wedding Planner and realizing we had similar personalities with many perfectionist traits.Throughout my time as an intern with Designs by Devereux, I was able to learn and work many grand weddings and events such as one that was featured on The Real Housewives of Atlanta for Cynthia Bailey! I’ve always loved to serve people within the hospitality industry and strive to make clients’ visions come to life. I can’t wait to plan your next event!

Krista  Coley
Krista Coley
Assistant Coordinator

Krista is from Apex, North Carolina. She is Junior at North Carolina State University majoring in Business Administration. Krista has always loved romance movies and the idea of love in general.

"Through this experience I have continued my passion for love while also adding a new found passion for event planning. Being able to be involved in making someone’s wedding day run smoothly is equally amazing at every wedding I have helped with and I can’t wait to help with more!"- Krista

Raleigh-Durham Area Raleigh, NC, 27606
Location of (Pink Planner Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding