2355 E Foothill Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107 Map · Phone number

4802c84f9cd12a71 1393184724474 120903 eap wedding 441
eap wedding 447

12 Reviews for Pink Martini Events

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

Grace and Rebecca are an amazing team and I am so grateful for all their hard work to make sure our wedding was perfect. We selected Pink Martini Events (PME) because they were professional, friendly and were very familiar with our venue. Our venue was a little untraditional, so we relied heavily on their expertise and knowledge to maximize and utilize the space.
    Prior to the wedding, Grace and Rebecca’s industry expertise helped direct us in selecting vendors and planning our wedding. They were always accessible and were genuinely interested in helping us prepare. I felt very comfortable handing over our contracts and leaving all the details in their hands a month out. Grace also helped us negotiate some details on a contract to make sure we had the right services.
    At the rehearsal, PME walked us through the timeline and ceremony. They made sure our family members and wedding party were comfortable with the schedule and were aware of their responsibilities.
    The day of-- I watched as they brought our vision to life. They helped usher us through the schedule from the minute we arrived –through first look, photos, and family time. Because of their time management, I had time to be calm and enjoy time with my wedding party before the ceremony. And we started 15 minutes early.
    PME were super prepared! On the way to the aisle, Rebecca magically whipped out a tissue from her bag and dabbed my tears. Throughout the wedding they were the invisible super heroes-- making sure everything ran smoothly, we kept to the schedule, and everyone had a good time. They were incredibly thoughtful and took great care—they grabbed us drinks, made sure we ate, and let us enjoy a stress-free night. I don’t think I would have enjoyed my wedding without them.
    I am incredibly grateful to Grace and Rebecca and would highly recommend them to any couple who is looking for a coordinator.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Alex · Married on 04/28/2018

My wife will probably also write a review, since they were so good, they deserve to be highly reviewed. I have to admit, at first I was skeptical about needing a day-of coordinator. However, I am so glad we did and so glad we went with Pink Martini. As most people have said in other reviews, they handled everything smoothly and made our wedding day stressed free. We had our wedding at Storrier Stearns Japanese Gardens and they knew the venue very well. Wedding planning has so many details and they helped us think through everything we needed.

So - how did we decide on Pink Martini out of all the other coordinators out there? Basically, we spoke to a few and they were all over the place. From way-over-the-top overbearing and enthusiastic to super unprepared and apathetic. Pink Martini was super chill and really want to work to make your wedding day special. They made sure we knew all our options, suggested ways to handles certain decisions and were really on top of everything. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Eunice · Married on 03/24/2018

Rebecca and Grace did an AMAZING job as my wedding coordinators. Pink Martini was recommended by my wedding venue and I am so thankful that I chose them to be my coordinators. From the first consultation, my husband and I were sold. They were so nice, organized and professional. We hired them to be our day-of coordinators, but they did so much more than that. They provided us with recommendations for vendors that I still needed to book and emailed me throughout the wedding planning process to check up on me to make sure I was doing okay. Then about a month before the wedding, they were so helpful in emailing all my vendors, finalizing last minute details and organizing the timeline. During the rehearsal, they guided everyone in the wedding party, making sure everyone knew what they were doing. At the wedding, they handled everything perfectly. They set up all the decorations and collected all the decorations at the end of the wedding. They made sure everything at my wedding went smoothly and that we were on schedule. On top of that, they made sure my husband and I were having a good time, eating and drinking. They took care of everything so that we can just enjoy the night. I could not have asked for better coordinators and I could not have imagine my wedding going so well without Rebecca and Grace! I HIGHLY recommend choosing Pink Martini as your wedding coordinators! Thank you Rebecca and Grace for everything!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Pink Martini Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 2355 E Foothill Blvd Pasadena, 91107 See on map
    Location of (Pink Martini Events)