4382 Sun Center Road, Mulberry, FL 33860 Map · Phone number

19 Reviews for Pink Lily Photo

1 User photo

Pink Lily Photo 1

brad · Married on 05/14/2016

If you want a photographer to go above and beyond in making your wedding or any event amazing, Pink Lily Photo is the one you need to go to. Amanda and Ryan created amazing photos of my wedding that i will cherish my whole life. They captured the true beauty in my wife and my dream wedding. If i could give higher ratings, I would. Thank you both for being able to travel for our farm wedding! We always get compliments on our pictures we have displayed in our home!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Pink Lily Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Brad for the kind words. We were honored you chose us to be there for your special day :-)

Heather · Married on 05/02/2015

We selected Amanda and Ryan as our wedding photographers after seeing beach wedding photos from a friend's wedding. For our engagement photos they were more than willing to accommodate our wishes to photograph our dog with us. The day of the wedding they were with us for at least 10 hours. They are so easy to talk with and make you feel completely comfortable! Our engagement pics and wedding pics were absolutely beautiful! They incorporated my ideas for photos with their own creativity. They captured so many special moments of our wedding day and we will cherish them for the rest of our lives! We highly recommend Amanda and Ryan!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Adel & Austin · Married on 04/18/2015

I would highly recommend Pink Lily Photography to anyone looking to do family photos, engagement photos, or wedding photos! I have used them for all three and have been nothing but thrilled with the results each and every time.

For our family photos they were wonderful in working with the entire family to capture priceless memories, especially of our 2 year old nephew!

For our engagement photos they were wonderful in rescheduling us a billion times to work around the weather and wait for the perfect day to capture the perfect pictures with my soon-to-be husband.

Ryan and Amanda are a husband and wife team who were expecting their first baby right around my wedding day. Months prior they made sure to have a back up lined up just in case and guess what happened...Amanda had their son just 2 days before our wedding! I had no reason to fear though because Ryan assured me that everything would be taken care of and it sure was! Everything concerning my photography went off without a hitch (except we missed Amanda at our wedding)!

Those are just 3 small examples of how awesome they are. I really can't say enough, they are professional and great at getting back to you promptly with any concerns or reassurance you may have or need and all for an amazingly affordable price for the quality that you receive.

My photos are one of the only parts of my wedding that I had no issues with thanks to Ryan and Amanda and I am eternally grateful!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Award

Pink Lily Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Jacqui Lusby Photography
    Jacqui Lusby Photography Wedding Photographers

Pink Lily is on top of their game! They are committed to customer care and have amazing skills. They are a great team!

• Taylormade Floral & Event Design
    Taylormade Floral & Event Design Wedding Florists

Pink Lily is an awesome male/female photography team! They take great pride in their work and helping their customers have a once in a lifetime experience!

• 4382 Sun Center Road Mulberry, 33860 See on map