Lauren Bates Photography

Sarasota, FL View map

Hello & Welcome!!

I am a wedding photographer who loves love and dreamy light. I adore working with couples & capturing those sweet intimate moments between two people in love. I believe in true love, kissing each other goodnight-no matter what! I believe in holding hands, and stealing kisses. I believe that every moment together should be savored. I believe in love letters, and still dating each other, even after you've been married for years. I believe in being authentic & genuine, and that's at the heart of my wedding photography. I embrace the importance of capturing all of these things in a photograph that will last forever. Love is timeless & it should be captivated for your future generations to look back and learn from. I want to tell your authentic, modern day romance!
I am also an adventurer at heart. I love to travel and explore the world around me. Destinations weddings are near & dear to my heart, because I get you! I get why traveling to a secluded island or hiking to the top of a mountain, or flying across the world to say "I do" just feels right. There's something about traveling & romance that just go hand & hand! So let's get together & chat over coffee or tea at your favorite little spot. I can't wait to start dreaming up your prefect wedding photography plan!!

For information about wedding collections, please email me at: Info@laurenbatesphotography.com or visit my website:

laurenbatesphotography.com/

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Amanda Married on 08/13/2016
    Lauren did a fantastic job with our engagement photos at Selby Gardens and Lido Beach. These were our first professional pictures as a couple. Lauren gave great direction and made the experience very comfortable and natural. The pictures came great and the turn around time was very quick.

We highly recommend Lauren to anyone looking for a photographer, she was wonderful to work with.
    Jean Married on 05/28/2016
    Lauren and Tyler Bates provided the photography for our daughter's wedding in Sarasota. While we do not have the pictures back yet, I can say from the previews and the attention from her and Tyler, they are going to be amazing. Lauren met with me and my daughter and took the time needed to get to know her personality and desires for the day. She came to our rehearsal to get a feel for where the best pictures could be taken and was prepared the day of the wedding to maximize the time for pictures between the ceremony and reception. In addition to the many beautiful posed shots, she and Tyler took so many candid shots as well. The sneak peaks are beautiful! She captured the true beauty of the day and we can't wait to see the rest :)
    Amanda Married on 05/28/2016
    Lauren and her husband are AWESOME. I loved working with her before the wedding, during and now after. I love pictures and had a lot of poses I wanted to make sure and capture. She got them all and then some. I loved how calm and relaxed they were on the wedding day as well. On a day that might be somewhat stressful, Lauren made it more calm. I highly recommend working with these two!

8205 longbay blvd Sarasota, FL, 34243

Monday-Friday 9-5 Email anytime!
Location of (Lauren Bates Photography)

Lauren Bates Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren Bates Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren Bates Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lauren Bates Photography offer?

Lauren Bates Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lauren Bates Photography offer?

Lauren Bates Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Lauren Bates Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren Bates Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Lauren Bates Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren Bates Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding