Pineapple Punch Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Package Price

Pineapple Punch Events is a wedding planning firm based in Coopersville, Michigan, serving couples throughout the state. This team aims to foster a planning experience that is as memorable as the wedding day itself. These passionate professionals specialize in bringing soon-to-be newlyweds’ dreams to life while alleviating the stress associated with the process.

The team at Pineapple Punch Events is thrilled to collaborate with couples to coordinate the technical and design elements of the celebration. They offer a partial planning package as well as month-of coordination to suit engaged couples’ diverse needs. Each package is available for personalization as this team understands that each wedding is unique. With their partial planning service, soon-to-be newlyweds can avail of a thorough planning process that is designed to fit in with their busy schedule. Some of their services include day-of coordination, venue visits, vendor meetings, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Katie
    Katie G. Getting married on 05/05/2025

WOW! Amazing Experience!

Planning a wedding is stressful.. then add a global pandemic to the mix! Thank goodness for amazing wedding planners! Amber and her team kept us sane and organized.

Amber checked in with us one year from our wedding date, answered our miscellaneous questions over many months, and then walked us through every detail of the wedding weekend about a month out from our big day.

Amber and her team wrangled by big crazy family for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. If there was an issue, I didn’t even need to know about it. She helped the photographer get the right shots and made sure the groom and I were where we needed to be when we needed to be there (cake cutting, first dance, grand entrance, etc.)

Not only is Amber and her team professional, timely, and great communicators.. they’re also kind and fun!

Much of the reason that my wedding day was my favorite day on earth was because of Pineapple Punch Events. I genuinely can’t say enough good things about this team. Thank you for making our day so amazing!

If you’re looking to book a wedding planning team, look no further!

Pineapple Punch Events's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!! I truly enjoyed working with you and Aaron, it was my pleasure! I had so much fun working with you both throughout your planning process and wedding day! You two are amazing!! Much love - Amber
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Incredible and Invaluable!

Amber was absolutely incredible! I do not know how we would have gotten through the wedding process without her. Not only are we so grateful for her services coordinating our vendors, timeline, and keeping us on track in the planning, but she also guided us through this uncertain COVID-19 situation. We went through with our wedding on 7-25-2020 and she made it possible. She kept us up-to-date on what to expect for our wedding, encouraged us in the hard times, and did everything possible to still make the day perfect (and it was perfect!)

Amber's communication was a huge help. We met for the first time a year out from our wedding and she kept in consistent contact throughout the whole year and almost daily contact as the day got closer. She always responded to any question quickly and in-depth. She always made time to chat via phone or email.

Beyond the planning process, she made the actual wedding day so smooth. I know our parents were deeply appreciative of this so they could enjoy the day and not worry about the details and timeline. Amber is professional, attentive, and a strong leader, but also warm and enthusiastic. She loves what she does and it shines in her work. We cannot recommend her or Pineapple Punch Events enough.

Pineapple Punch Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure Sarah! Thank you for the kind words and I'm so happy we were able to make your vision come to life! Congrats to you and Nathan!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Amber Frawley
Amber Frawley
Owner and Lead Planner

I’m originally from Royal Oak and graduated from Central Michigan University with my undergrad/master’s degrees. My husband and I met working at a summer camp together and even got married at the same camp! We have 2 silly toddlers and 3 fluffy huskies that love to keep us laughing and on our toes!

I’ve been in the event planning industry for about a decade now with various experience in catering, rentals, marketing and transportation! I have always had a love and deep passion for programming, logistics and design!

Fun Facts:

-My go-to emergency kit item: Tape! I have at least 6 different kinds of tape in my emergency kit for just about every scenario.

-My favorite part of the wedding day: Sending couples down the aisle for the ceremony processional.

-Must-have on the wedding day: Chapstick! I have them everywhere. I also have a weird wedding superstition where I have to have a Coke en route to weddings. But hey, it’s a thing now!

-When I’m not wedding planning: I love being outside with my family, walking the dogs or horseback riding! Indoors you can catch me re-watching Harry Potter or watching something dark and moody on Netflix. Bring me all the Tim Burton, “Sleepy Hollow” vibes!

28 Homer Lane Coopersville, MI, 49404

By appointment only
Location of (Pineapple Punch Events)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding