New Braunfels, TX 78130 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Pine and Blossom Photography

Hello! My name is Adrien and I am a Fine Art wedding photographer based in the Texas hill country. I love natural light and use film to slow down time and truly capture the beauty of a moment. I strive to create beautiful images that are natural, timeless and tell the story of each day. I am so excited that you are interested in choosing us to document your special day! I believe that choosing a wedding photographer is about more than just hiring someone with a camera. Your wedding photographer should be someone who makes you feel comfortable, someone who eases the craziness of a wedding day, and maybe, someone who eventually becomes a friend.

We are based in New Braunfels and travel throughout Texas without a fee. Interested in a destination wedding or session? Great news! We LOVE to travel! (We have a small travel fee, but if you can help us add on another session while we're there, you receive free travel!) We want to capture your special day even if it's in Europe or Australia without adding the stress of extra fees.

After photographing more than two hundred weddings over the past 8 years, I've seen so many different types of weddings. That's why this process begins with a conversation. I want to hear everything—how you met, funny first date stories, and how y'all got engaged. We'll get to know one another, talk about the details of your day and answer any questions you might have about working with us! Being a Fine Art film photographer means the majority of the wedding day will be shot on medium format film. I love it's classic look, warm colors and the ability to make even the most simple moments feel beautiful and timeless. All rolls of film are sent to a professional lab to be developed and scanned. All images are delivered digitally as jpegs on a flash drive as well as in an online gallery.

Follow Pine and Blossom Photography on

33 Reviews for Pine and Blossom Photography

1 User photo

Pine and Blossom Photography 1

Anna · Married on 09/16/2018

Book Adrien. She. Is. Worth. Every. Penny!

I was shocked how expensive wedding photographers can be. I even looked at some less expensive options but none had the candid moments that Adrien offered! She is a gem that gets to know the bride and groom to understand what makes you a special couple! She captured the quirkinesses of our relationship in almost every picture!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Pine and Blossom Photography 2

Edna · Married on 07/28/2018

Adrien is the best! She did our daughter’s engagement pictures, bridal portraits and spent all day with us the day of wedding. She was willing to travel and made the whole process so easy. Adrian is very creative and professional. She found the perfect locations and captured just the right lighting and mood. She is calm and keeps the bride’s priorities in mind. Would not change a thing!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

I am so glad I picked Pine and Blossom to photograph our wedding! And so so thankful she was available on our date. From engagement pictures, taking time out of her weekend to come visit our wedding venue to gather photo inspiration, and her calm demeanor on the wedding day, Adrien was professional, thorough, and incredibly sweet the whole time. The photos turned out beautiful and she gave me a sneak peak while we were on the honeymoon 2 days after the wedding. This was amazing because we were reliving the wedding the entire honeymoon. I cannot say enough good things about Pine and Blossom. So reliable and a joy to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Pine and Blossom Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• CZ Digital Media
    CZ Digital Media Wedding Videographers

Adrien is one of the sweetest photographers I know. Her work is amazing and she is so much fun to work with! She takes her job seriously and her passion really shines in her work. If you hire Pine and Blossom you made a great decision.

• Redbird Studios
    Redbird Studios Wedding Photographers

Adrien, with Pine and Blossom Photography, is an incredible photographer and fantastic vendor. Her dedication to her clients is truly inspiring. Her light, airy style gives a whimsical and magical feel to her images. As a photographer myself, I can truly appreciate her passion for her craft. Not only does she go above and beyond for her clients, she does this for fellow photographers and vendors as well. I am proud and excited that I got the chance to know another passionate and kind photographer.

• Erinicole Boudoir
    Erinicole Boudoir Wedding Photographers

I met Adrien while working at one of the venues she shoots at. We instantly clicked, and have become friends since then. She is amazing, professional, and her work is absolutely stunning! I wouldn't trust anyone but Adrien to capture those special moments in life!

• New Braunfels, 78130 See on map