Pine and Blossom Photography

New Braunfels, TX View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Adrien and I am a Fine Art wedding photographer based in the Texas hill country. I love natural light and use film to slow down time and truly capture the beauty of a moment. I strive to create beautiful images that are natural, timeless and tell the story of each day. I am so excited that you are interested in choosing us to document your special day! I believe that choosing a wedding photographer is about more than just hiring someone with a camera. Your wedding photographer should be someone who makes you feel comfortable, someone who eases the craziness of a wedding day, and maybe, someone who eventually becomes a friend.

We are based in New Braunfels and travel throughout Texas without a fee. Interested in a destination wedding or session? Great news! We LOVE to travel! (We have a small travel fee, but if you can help us add on another session while we're there, you receive free travel!) We want to capture your special day even if it's in Europe or Australia without adding the stress of extra fees.

After photographing more than two hundred weddings over the past 8 years, I've seen so many different types of weddings. That's why this process begins with a conversation. I want to hear everything—how you met, funny first date stories, and how y'all got engaged. We'll get to know one another, talk about the details of your day and answer any questions you might have about working with us! Being a Fine Art film photographer means the majority of the wedding day will be shot on medium format film. I love it's classic look, warm colors and the ability to make even the most simple moments feel beautiful and timeless. All rolls of film are sent to a professional lab to be developed and scanned. All images are delivered digitally as jpegs on a flash drive as well as in an online gallery.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Matted Prints
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Proofs
Save the Date

Jordan B. Married on 09/10/2021

Best Photographer out there!

The best in the photography business - hands down. I don't know if I could've asked for a better photographer to take on our large wedding party, last minute reschedule, and the Texas summer heat, but Adrien handled everything with grace & professionalism. She gave us sneak peeks the next day and we are absolutely blown away with just the sneak peeks alone - so I can only imagine how great our final gallery is going to look! Adrien is hilarious, creative, fun, makes you feel totally comfortable, and did I mention fun? Amazing photographer, you will not be disappointed!
  • User2523226 Recently married
    Very professional and fun to work with. Beautiful results, we truly enjoyed working with them.
  • Cristina
    Cristina B. Married on 02/21/2021

Amazing Photos

Adrien was by far the best decision we made with our wedding! We could not recommend her enough. She is extremely easy to work with, a calming presence on the wedding day and delivers STUNNING photographs. We had booked her for our engagement shoot, which had to be rescheduled several times due to storms and then the pandemic. Adrien was always very flexible and willing to work with us. When we changed our destination wedding to a Texas wedding, Adrien was the first person we called and we were delighted to hear that she was available for our wedding day. Anyone who sees our engagements or wedding sample photos are blown away and want to know immediately who took them. Book Adrien, you’ll be thrilled with the outcome!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

CZ Digital Media CZ Digital Media Wedding Videographers

Adrien is one of the sweetest photographers I know. Her work is amazing and she is so much fun to work with! She takes her job seriously and her passion really shines in her work. If you hire Pine and Blossom you made a great decision.

Redbird Studios Redbird Studios Wedding Photographers

Adrien, with Pine and Blossom Photography, is an incredible photographer and fantastic vendor. Her dedication to her clients is truly inspiring. Her light, airy style gives a whimsical and magical feel to her images. As a photographer myself, I can truly appreciate her passion for her craft. Not only does she go above and beyond for her clients, she does this for fellow photographers and vendors as well. I am proud and excited that I got the chance to know another passionate and kind photographer.

Erinicole Boudoir Erinicole Boudoir Wedding Photographers

I met Adrien while working at one of the venues she shoots at. We instantly clicked, and have become friends since then. She is amazing, professional, and her work is absolutely stunning! I wouldn't trust anyone but Adrien to capture those special moments in life!

New Braunfels, 78130

M-F 10:00am-6:00pm
Location of (Pine and Blossom Photography)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding