Pine and Blossom Photography Reviews

33 Reviews for Pine and Blossom Photography

1 User photo

Pine and Blossom Photography 1

Anna · Married on 09/16/2018

Book Adrien. She. Is. Worth. Every. Penny!

I was shocked how expensive wedding photographers can be. I even looked at some less expensive options but none had the candid moments that Adrien offered! She is a gem that gets to know the bride and groom to understand what makes you a special couple! She captured the quirkinesses of our relationship in almost every picture!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Pine and Blossom Photography 2

Edna · Married on 07/28/2018

Adrien is the best! She did our daughter’s engagement pictures, bridal portraits and spent all day with us the day of wedding. She was willing to travel and made the whole process so easy. Adrian is very creative and professional. She found the perfect locations and captured just the right lighting and mood. She is calm and keeps the bride’s priorities in mind. Would not change a thing!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

I am so glad I picked Pine and Blossom to photograph our wedding! And so so thankful she was available on our date. From engagement pictures, taking time out of her weekend to come visit our wedding venue to gather photo inspiration, and her calm demeanor on the wedding day, Adrien was professional, thorough, and incredibly sweet the whole time. The photos turned out beautiful and she gave me a sneak peak while we were on the honeymoon 2 days after the wedding. This was amazing because we were reliving the wedding the entire honeymoon. I cannot say enough good things about Pine and Blossom. So reliable and a joy to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

I cannot begin to express how amazing Pine and Blossom (Adrien) is. She did everything from our Proposal pictures, to our Engagement session, to our Wedding and we couldn't be happier with the service we have gotten. Adrien is SO easy to get along with and really captured our vision for the day. We got married August 5, 2017 and she was with us from 12:30pm - 11:30pm and never once slowed down. The next day, she sent me about 50 preview pictures from the wedding which were all obviously incredible. She is INCREDIBLE at both indoor and outdoor photography which is why I chose her (our ceremony was at a church and the reception had a lot of outdoor photos). She even came to the rehearsal just so she could get a good idea of where she should be for the ceremony. I highly recommend using Pine and Blossom for your wedding or any other photography you may need. She truly went above and beyond and I am in love with all the photos she took. We love her!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Marina · Married on 09/24/2016

I'm so glad we booked with Adrien! She did our bridals and wedding photography and both turned out amazing! She put me completely at ease during the whole process, and was very responsive whenever I had questions. She knew exactly what shots to take, how to pose people, and even asked if I had a favorite side I preferred in photos! And when I needed her to stay an extra hour last-minute during our wedding, so that we got pictures of our bouquet & garter toss, she said yes and didn't even bat an eye. I was consistently surprised also by how fast she got our photos to us. Price was about mid-range for wedding photographers in the area, and she was more than worth it!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Melinda · Married on 07/23/2016

I am SO glad that we booked Adrian to capture our wedding day. Even starting with my bridal session, she put me totally at ease and made it so much fun! She was always quick to respond, and sent us little extras that made us feel so special. We received our pictures much quicker than expected, and everyone is so impressed with how gorgeous they turned out. Adrian was so helpful during the whole wedding process itself as well. She was very knowledgable and obviously experienced with the ins and outs of everything wedding related. I felt like I could ask her anything and she would come to the rescue! Thank you, Adrian!

Sent on 09/04/2016

We have Adrien booked for our engagement, bridal and wedding pictures. We recently received a preview of our engagement pictures and absolutely loved them! She is so easy to work with and made the shoot really fun. I love how our the pictures came out so natural and not forced. Can't wait to keep working with her!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Kirstin · Married on 02/27/2016

I've always been a picky person when it comes to the details. I wanted to find a photographer that was able to capture all the important details but also capture dramatic moments. Adrien was able to accomplish all that and more. She really takes the time to see your vision and more importantly get to know you on a personal level. My husband and I loved her work so much that we've vowed to give her our business for life. Our wedding photos are breathtaking and are still a big topic of discussion amongst our family and friends.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/05/2015

I adore Adrien. She is just the sweetest, kindest and most patient woman ever! She was so flexible and patient with me, even after having to cancel and reschedule shoots and even when I changed my wedding date. On top of that, she is truly so wonderful at photography. Our photos are beautiful, and even ended up being featured in a blog with my wedding dress designer, which was a special touch for me. I will treasure our photos forever and can't wait to see the rest.
    The day of the wedding, she was truly a huge help and kept me calm during some tense moments with the venue coordinator. She made our photos look like they were taken at a beautiful location even when some were taken in a parking lot! My entire family and many guests raved about her skills. You will NOT regret booking with Pine and Blossom!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Jamie · Married on 11/14/2015

Adrien and her sister were absolutely fantastic!! They were very attentive and paid attention to detail. I would definitely recommend Pine and Blossom to any bride!!!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Genna · Married on 10/17/2015

Loved working with adrien. We used her for all our engagements, bridals and wedding. She is so easy to work with. Easy going, quick to respond to any emails or texts we sent. She made sure to capture all the style pictures we wanted. Very professional! Would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Very professional and fun to work with. Beautiful results, we truly enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Beth · Married on 06/13/2015

Adrien was fantastic to work with. She met with us before the wedding multiple times to ensure we got the pictures we were happy with. The day of, she made it so easy to get pictures and then have a fun wedding! We loved working with her. The pictures themselves were everything we could have hoped for and more. The presentation alone of our pictures and USB was beautiful. I really can't believe how great her prices are for the quality of work she does!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Kimmie · Married on 06/05/2015

Very responsive and easy to contact. I had made plans for a wedding photographer very late in the wedding time line and they were flexible with my schedule. They also took the time to hear what I had in mind as far as what we wanted photographed. They went above and beyond for my event and even stayed later in the wedding to capture some special moments that we had not planned on.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Mallory · Married on 03/21/2015

Adrien with Pink Poppy is AMAZING! We just got our preview pictures from the engagement shoot and I couldn't be happier. I love every picture she took!!! She completely understood our vision and found perfect locations for the shoot. She was wonderful and super easy to work with if we had any ideas. She took a ton of pictures so we have a lot of options. I can't wait to see what she does for our actual wedding! It will be phenomenal.

Sent on 02/01/2015

Adrien did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. She was so nice and fun and professional all at the same time. Our photos turned out great and she did an amazing job capturing our special day. I'm so fortunate we found her at the Bridal Expo and once I read all the great reviews I knew she was a perfect fit for our wedding day. I can't wait to call her in the future for baby photos :)

Sent on 06/09/2015

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Pink Poppy Photography was for my wedding. Adrien was flexible and responsive to everything I wanted and needed for my wedding. She captured details in such a unique manner that makes the photographs one of a kind and so amazing. I receive so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked and it's all because Adrien was able to capture each moment with such emotion and care. Thank you Adrien for the works-of-art you created for me!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Victoria · Married on 11/22/2014

Pink Poppy was a phenomenal choice for our wedding! They were quick to answer our questions and they were really helpful! They had many great ideas and produced magnificent photos!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Travis · Married on 08/09/2014

She was very helpful in how to organize the photos, and very knowledgeable on what would look good. We used her for our engagement photo shoot as well.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Brooke · Married on 08/09/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Pink Poppy Photography. All my wishes were met even down to the unique details. The pictures are beautiful and I couldn't have imagined anyone else to make our special day into forever memories.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 07/25/2014

My husband and I were so excited to Book Adrien. We saw her work and knew instantly that she was the one who we wanted to capture our wedding.. She was very professional and flexible when it came to meeting and discussing what we really wanted to have photographed.
    She also did our engagement photos; We went to Gruene for the session and she was very knowledgeable of the area and took amazing photos. She is very personable and fun to work with.
    We had our engagement photos within 3 weeks tops as well as our wedding photos. She didn't just send the photos on a USB drive, it was in a box with a lot of personal touches-you could tell she put a lot of time and thought into it. I highly recommend Pink Poppy Photography.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Lacey · Married on 05/31/2014

Pink Poppy Photography did a fantastic job on my wedding photos. Adrien was easy to work with and captured some great moments. We received our customized flash drive loaded with more images than we had hoped for.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Georgann · Married on 03/14/2014

Adrien was recommended to me through a family friend. Her work is amazing & one of a kind, she made my husband & I very comfortable. She has such a great eye for details & I absolutely loved that she asked me if I wanted certain poses, she & her sister were so professional & polite it was such a pleasure having her shoot all of my photos for my wedding as well as bridal & engagement. Pink poppy photography is worth so much more :)

Sent on 04/08/2014

Josh · event on 11/24/2013

Adrien from Pink Poppy Photography is amazing! My wife and I choose her for all of our major events.

She makes the atmosphere very comfortable and care free. She makes us feel very relaxed, allowing her to capture who we are in her photos.

Her pictures always come out perfect! She is a joy and extremely easy to work with, and we recommend her to anyone looking to have their photos taken!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Jennifer · event on 11/10/2013

Thank you, Adrien, for the outstanding job you have done in taking all three of my guys senior photos! You truly have a gift...you have an eye for knowing what looks good...and a style that reached out and captured each of my three different son's characters! It has been fun watching each shoot and seeing their interaction with you, how you put them at ease and made them smile. Each time I waited with anticipation to see the final pictures.... and EVERY TIME, I have been more than pleased and couldn't wait to show everyone! Thank you for sharing your gift and creativity with us! I can hardly wait to see the engagement photos you will be taking of our oldest son and his fiance, this month! We just love you!

Sent on 03/06/2014