Cibolo, TX 78108 Map · Phone number

About Erinicole Boudoir

Erin has been a photographer for 6 years, she is a distinguished member of the Association of International Boudoir Photographers. Erinicole Boudoir has recently opened it's doors, but offers beautiful, high quality images designed to fit the clients needs. Every photo shoot is different, and inspired by the individual! Erin's inspiration for starting her business was to empower women to look and feel beautiful, and reassure them with confidence!!!

Erin can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming special event! Submit an inquiry to the right or send her a message above to learn more about her services and set up an initial phone call!

Follow Erinicole Boudoir on

ww image

3 Reviews for Erinicole Boudoir

I did my first ever boudoir photo session with Erinicole Boudoir and I loved it! I was nervous leading up to the shoot and went in with a feeling of discomfort in my own skin. In the beginning I was conscious of every “flaw” I saw in myself. I was awkward feeling and would randomly start laughing at myself when I got into a pose, but instead of showing frustration, annoyance or giving up on the pose (or me) Erin would laugh with me (which definitely helped me relax) and wait for me to calm down. She made the shoot incredibly comfortable and fun and by the end of it I had a feeling of confidence that I definitely didn’t go in with. It was an incredible experience and I highly recommend Erin, as she was professional, talented, understanding and fun. I received the photos and they turned out great! I love them!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Erin was so professional. I was extremely nervous (I've had 3 kids so my body is a touchy subject for me) but she made me feel so comfortable, she made it easy and fun. By the end of the session I felt so empowered and beautiful. When I seen the results I cried. They are so beautiful I couldn't believe that was me! She was just so amazing! Can't wait to do more ?

Sent on 10/02/2015

Haley · Married on 09/30/2017

Over the year my self confidence had taken a major hit, and a boudoir shoot was something I had always thought about doing but never pulled the trigger in fear that a boudoir photographer would be sketchy and make me feel uncomfortable, but I really needed something to bring me out of my funk. Erin changed all of those feelings! She is an absolute sweetheart that cares about what you want out of your experience, she will make it as enjoyable as possible and you will leave feeling like a supermodel! It is something you will have to budget for, so be aware, but it is absolutely worth it!

Sent on 09/25/2016

• Pine and Blossom Photography
    Pine and Blossom Photography Wedding Photographers

Erin with Erinicole Boudoir is amazing! Her work speaks for itself. She's so bubbly, easy going, and knows exactly what she's envisioning for your session. I send all of my brides to her!

• Cibolo, 78108 See on map