Little Rock, AR 72295 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Pictures By Katie

Kristen · Married on 09/05/2016

Katie is incredible at what she does! She is able to capture the feeling of the day in such a special way. She did my engagements, bridals, and wedding and I was stunned by every single picture. On my wedding day, her husband Jon was there with her to capture pics of the guys getting ready. I love that they are experienced, they have an adventurous spirit, and are very creative in the pictures they take. Whatever your style and feel you want...they can make it happen! There's no doubt that if you want to have a good time and capture all the feelings of that day -- Katie will make that happen!

Sent on 09/28/2016

I absolutely love Katie!! She brought an additional photographer to make sure all angles were covered and nothing got missed. She is so flexible to get the pictures we wanted and of course had wonderful ideas of poses that would make great pictures. She got there early to get pictures of me getting dressed and stayed late to make sure all the ‘wedding moments’ were captured. I love that she doesn’t mind to crawl in high grass or get on the ground to get that perfect shot. We had an outdoor wedding in a barn so I know it was muddy and wet after the rain, but she is a trooper. Katie did our engagement photos also and I didn’t see a single bad picture so I knew she was the one I wanted for my wedding. She is so fun to work with and made it so easy. She can get the shot in one time which is mazing since I am not good at holding poses for long. All her pictures look so natural… I can’t wait to see all my wedding photos the ones I have seen already are so good! She captured the moment and the way we felt perfectly.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Lola · Married on 07/05/2014

Katie is very flexible and willing to do what ever photos you want. She is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable

Sent on 07/20/2014