Hannah Cousins Photography

Fayetteville, AR View map
$1,250 Most Popular Price

$1,250 Most Popular Price

When it comes to finding a wedding photographer, its important to find the ONE! It's your big day, there isn't any redos so depending on someone to capture those special moments is huge. My brides are important to me, I strive to make my wedding experience one that is unforgetable! When potential clients reach out to me, I like to get to know them. My clients are more than just that, they are friends!

Each package includes a complimentary engagement session because it allows my couples to get comfortable with me and how I photograph. My couples will arrive to their wedding confident in their portraits and their photographer!

So what makes me a great photographer? You can read my bio and look at my pictures all day, but who am I? My names Hannah Cousins and I've been photographing weddings for over a year now, I've been photographing clients since 2015. I strive to educate myself daily, because you can never stop learning in this field. I have monthly training for weddings, including improving my wedding and client experience, shooting, and much more. I've invested in lighting and location courses as well as posing courses! I'm not just a girl with a camera, I'm professional at what I do.

I hope as you're reading and learning about me and my photography you decide to take a chance on Hannah Cousins Photography, thank you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1250

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Erica J. Married on 06/21/2021

Highly Recommend Hannah

Hannah was wonderful to work with. She is very skilled and was very accommodating throughout the whole process. One of our family members even commented on how efficient she was during all the portraits, everything moved fast and breezy. We also got pictures very timely which was great for all our announcements. 10/10 would use again.
    Nicole L. Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing experience and gorgeous pictures!

Hannah was so easy to work with! Very responsive and flexible! I changed plans so many times but she was always there to help! I met her on our wedding day and it felt like we were instant friends! She is so sweet and kind. Made us all feel comfortable all throughout the day. Her pictures are perfect!

Hannah Cousins Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole!! It was wonderful meeting you and your family, you definitely made my job easy. I鈥檓 so glad I got to be apart of your big day馃槉
  • Haylee
    Haylee B. Married on 05/17/2020

Amazing!!!

Hannah is an amazing photographer!!! She really plans out what she wants to do. She tells you everything she needs in advance which helps ALOT because no bride wants to be worried about things on their day!!! She鈥檚 a happy spirit and always makes conversation! Her work is phenomenal and she always makes sure to catch those intimate moments as well!!!! 10/10

Hannah Cousins Photography's reply:

Thank you Haylee!! It鈥檚 been a pleasure working with you over the years, I can鈥檛 wait to capture more memories with you!

Real Weddings

• Matt & Haylee
    38 photos 路 05/02/2020
  • Chris & Alicia
    40 photos 路 06/16/2019
  • Andrew & Tiffany
    24 photos 路 12/27/2018

780 S Erika ave Fayetteville, AR, 72701
Location of (Hannah Cousins Photography)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding