Greenwood, Greenwood, AR 72936 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Melly M. Jones Photography

Hi, my name is Melly. I am based out of Central, Arkansas and have been doing photography for 6 years. I love to make people genuinely smile and laugh // Happy brides are truly the prettiest brides!

I am a wife and mom of one super adorable little girl (and currently expecting another in July). I am in love with my job and I feel super blessed to work with the sweetest, creative, and amazing couples! If you know me, I am a little quirky but own it. I smile, laugh and cry VERY easily. So don't be suprised if I cry when you come down the aisle. I love getting to build friendships with the most amazing couples and following up with them even after wedding day! I have the joy of seeing the bride cry when she puts on her dress. I get a close up to see the groom's face when his bride walks down the aisle. I get to eat cake! I get to have a front row seat to so much happiness and I wouldn't want it any other way!

Experience
I have had the opportunity to learn from some of the very best in the wedding photography industry by shooting as a second shooter. With that experience, I have shot over 50 plus weddings and have continued to book over 17 weddings for this next year. This business started as a hobby over five years ago, right after I graduated college and married my amazing husband and now it has become my passion and priviledge to meet new couples and capture the most important day of their life.

One wedding is scheduled per day, to give you the attention you deserve. My basic package includes digital files, high-resolution images, a custom online gallery and prints. I also offer an engagement session, so we can get to know each other before your wedding day. Additional services include:

• Second shooter

Melly M. Jones Photography 6
Melly M. Jones Photography 7

Ashton · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Amazing photographer!

Melly is amazing at what she does! She made my fiance and I feel so comfortable not only in front of the camera, but with her in general. I had been stressing about finding a photographer and we couldn't have been more lucky to find her. She is sweet, fun, and her responsiveness is impeccable. She is very communicative and has so many great ideas. She is also so fast about getting your photos back! I HIGHLY recommend her, and you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Katelyn · Married on 04/13/2019

Melly was amazing she worked with both mine and my fiancé’s work schedules and made it so we could use the pictures for our save the dates. She even drove 2 1/2 hours and into another state to the location we picked. She didn’t complain at all, and took the time to get to know about us. She also got pictures back to us quickly and they’d looked great! (She’ll even help pick out your outfits if you’re struggling like I was). I can’t wait to get the rest of the pictures and even more to see how our wedding day pictures will turn out!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Award

Melly M. Jones Photography Pricing

Melly M. Jones Photography Price Rates

Melly M. Jones Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Heritage Acres Venue
    Heritage Acres Venue Banquet Halls

Melly is a wonderful photographer to work with that exhibits a true passion for her job. She is an excellent choice for weddings, bridals and engagements. She is easy going and fun to be around!

• Greenwood, 72936 See on map