Hope Photography

Port Saint Lucie, FL View map
$990 Most Popular Price

$990 Most Popular Price

I am a professional photographer who has been trained by nationally acclaimed photographers Jaren Wilkey and Nate Edwards. I love to meet couples and capture photos of their love for each other through candid and posed interactions! I offer various wedding packages (bundled or individual) that include engagement sessions, bridals and formals, as well as wedding day activities. I also offer destination photoshoots, with small additional fees. I put my clients desires first. I can take group and individual photos, while making everyone comfortable in front of the lens. Helping you feel happy with the memories of your special day is my greatest pleasure!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$990

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Cody
    Cody C. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun and comfortable experience: Quality photos

This was the first time I had really done professional photos (for our engagements), but it was a great and comfortable experience for me, thanks to Christena. I never had to worry about what to do with my arms, and we were able to have a really fun and stress-free time! We got the pictures back in good time and they turned out great for invitations and such!
    Barbara B. Married on 04/03/2021

Fabulous Outdoor Photos!

My son and his wife were married outdoors in a national park with only the immediate family in attendance. I cannot imagine a better wedding photographer than Christina! She captured the wedding and the scenery beautifully. She was all over the place, climbing rocks, getting amazing shots, but was very unobtrusive. She made sure to check each photo after every group shot to ensure everyone's eyes were open and all could be seen well. She also made sure that she had all the different group shots we wanted, not to mention lugging her equipment up and down a mountain in hot weather at least a mile each way. She was fantastic, and we couldn't be happier with the photos!
  • Karen
    Karen R. Married on 04/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Christena was an incredible photographer, very professional, listened to our ideas and suggestions while also making great suggestions

We had an incredible experience with Christena. She worked super hard to get all of the photos that I had requested (I sent some ideas/poses ahead of time) and also helped us come up with new ideas on the spot to meet the scenery. She was amazing at getting photos from different angles of the ceremony, and all of the group photos that we desired. She caught several things on camera I wouldn't think to. She was very responsive in planning and I would definitely recommend her.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Team

Christena Jane Oldham
Christena Jane Oldham
Owner

Hi! I am Christena. :) I have been a professional photographer for a couple of years. I started learning when I was very young and I love the artistic, candid and powerful emotions that photography can evoke! I also love nature, art, athletics, and eating scrumptious food! I am enthusiastic about life and I try my hardest at everything that I do. I am a daughter, a sister to 8 siblings, a wife, and someday a mother. I highly value family and relationships which is why I will give my greatest effort to try and portray your candid relationships in the photos that I take of you and your loved one!

6600 Woods Island Cir Port Saint Lucie, FL, 34952
Location of (Hope Photography)
6600 Woods Island Cir Port Saint Lucie, FL, 34952
505 730 6146

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding