Taylor Howard Photography

Searcy, AR View map
$3,150 Most Popular Price

$3,150 Most Popular Price

Taylor Howard Photography is owned by a husband & wife team, Taylor & Jenn Howard. We have two precious little girls, Adalyn & Afton. We are blessed to have achieved our dream of working together and owning our own photography business! We have been photographing weddings since 2006, and were able to open our studio and work as full time photographers in 2013.

Taylor & Jenn photograph around 40 weddings every year and absolutely LOVE wedding photography! We love being married to our best friend, working together, raising our girls together, and LOVE being reminded of our own vows 14 years ago every time we photograph a wedding. Our favorite part of a wedding day is when the groom sees his bride for the very first time. There are no words, which is where we come in! Capturing that tear run down his cheek . The way you both look at one another with so much love overflowing. These moments are priceless. Marriage is hard and it is awesome, but there will be days that looking back at your wedding images will remind you of that love and it will sustain you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,150

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Canvas
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Macy
    Macy T. Married on 11/03/2020

The best wedding photographer

Taylor and Jennifer took our wedding and engagement photos. They could honestly double as wedding planners and photographers because they made sure my whole day was perfect. They were so professional and accommodating to every request we had. When there was predicted bad weather they were so quick thinking and made sure we got in all the pictures we needed before the rain came. Not only are their pictures amazing they are FUN to work with! We could not have asked for a better experience.
    Becca Married on 05/27/2018
    We LOVE our engagement and wedding pictures from THP! Taylor and Jenn are calm, kind, efficient, personable, and professional. The pictures are worth every penny, and I will cherish them forever. Highly recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer--they will not disappoint!
    Madison Married on 04/22/2018
    I could not say enough great things about Taylor and Jen. I had Taylor Howard picked out before we were even engaged based off the amazing engagement and wedding photos I had seen from people I knew. Taylor and Jen were both great the whole wedding day! With the stress of a chance of rain Taylor stayed positive and worked around the random rain showers and kept me calm by assuring me we would be fine and get every picture I wanted. Taylor and Jen were amazing with the kids in my wedding and managed a large wedding party well. And most importantly they capture every moment, every tear and every smile at our wedding. We could not have been happier with our pictures and friendship we made with our photographers!! Thank you Taylor and Jen!!

Betwixt Magnolias Betwixt Magnolias Wedding Videographers

Taylor and Jenn are wonderful to work with! They are accommodating, helpful, professional, talented and just plain fun to be around! We are always very excited to work with them on a wedding, and I know all their clients love them as well. ilovethp :)

1625 east beebe capps Searcy, 72143
Location of (Taylor Howard Photography)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding