Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Corrie Childers Weddings

A wedding photographer that gives a damn.

My style is real, rich and timeless. Natural, modern, and organic.

I have the privilege of documenting one of the most meaningful experiences humans ever have - the formation of a new family. The bride and groom will remember some of it, sure, but over time those memories will fade. My job is to come in and make all that a part of their story. To create something that they can see and hold in their hands.

My clients are breathlessly in love, laid back, love to be close to each other and have fun. They understand the incredible value of a photograph as a memory and an heirloom, and they want a marriage even more beautiful than their wedding day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

Looking back at all the ways we decided to spend money on our daughter’s wedding, I’m so thankful we chose to use Corrie for the photography. I learned through the experience that you want a photographer that will be a valuable resource for the wedding day, that truly cares how the day goes and how your memories are captured and delivered to you. And that is Corrie! It’s easy to see it’s more than just her career - more than once I saw her grinning behind the camera, and I know I saw a few tears too. ;) Our daughter and new son-in-law love their photos (I expect they’ll be writing a review soon too) and we’re so pleased with how everything worked out. Easiest choice in wedding planning. Hire her as soon as you start planning!

Profile Picture Barb, 5/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

I highly recommend Corrie! We got married September 15 of this year! She took our engagement picture and wedding pictures and let me just tell you how happy I am that she was a part of our big day! She not only creates amazing work but she treats you like a friend not just a client. She jumps in where ever she can help beyond her job title. I couldn’t even imagine how my wedding would have went without her keeping me on track with time and helping me remember things that I wanted that I had forgot with the stress of being the bride. If you are looking for a photographer that will take charge, keep you on your timeline, create AMAZING work, make your wedding unique to fit your love story, keep reminding you not to stress and keep it fun(it really matters more than you think). Basically, Corrie Childers is one talented photographer and she won’t disappoint. So, have her do your wedding and take one stressful thing off your plate to worry about! Thanks again, Corrie! I couldn’t tell you how thankful I am I had a friend/photographer like you by my side❤️

- One Happy Bride!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hannah, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corrie is fabulous!! We did our engagement session, my bridal session and our wedding with her and couldn't have asked for a better experience. She is very prompt and professional in our communication and was never late to any of our meetings or photoshoots (which is something that is very important to us). She helped us with outfits and poses and we played games at our engagement shoot and our wedding that got us laughing and even crying a little...and honestly those photos are some of our favorites of all time. We compared several photographers in NWA and she wasn't the cheapest, but she was so highly recommended and we loved the photos on her website so much, we knew she'd be worth it...and we were right! You won't regret choosing Corrie for your wedding photography and all the sessions that go with it! Highly recommend her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bekah, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Corrie Childers Weddings Pricing