Engagement
Shoot included

About Corrie Childers Weddings

CLASSIC, ROMANTIC, FINE ART WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER SERVING JOYFUL COUPLES IN LOVE

Corrie Childers is a Fine Art Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer providing modern, yet timeless wedding photographs to her clients in Bentonville, Bella Vista, Rogers, Fayetteville, Springdale, Siloam Springs, Fort Smith, Joplin, Springfield, Little Rock, North Little Rock, St. Louis, Kansas City and beyond.

Corrie's clients are laid back, breathlessly in love and understand the incredible value of a photograph as a memory and an heirloom. Her style is a beautiful mixture of classic portraiture and photojournalism that results in a laid back photo session and images with real smiles, laughter, kisses and sometimes even tears. She specializes in creating natural images with beautiful tones and genuine connections, and she sets herself apart from the average photographer by providing a boutique experience for her clients from the time of booking all the way through image delivery. She sends snail mail, she offers high-end, elegant products, she is always available to answer questions and help with the wedding planning, and she strives to show up to your wedding as your friend, not 'just' your photographer.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

I highly recommend Corrie! We got married September 15 of this year! She took our engagement picture and wedding pictures and let me just tell you how happy I am that she was a part of our big day! She not only creates amazing work but she treats you like a friend not just a client. She jumps in where ever she can help beyond her job title. I couldn’t even imagine how my wedding would have went without her keeping me on track with time and helping me remember things that I wanted that I had forgot with the stress of being the bride. If you are looking for a photographer that will take charge, keep you on your timeline, create AMAZING work, make your wedding unique to fit your love story, keep reminding you not to stress and keep it fun(it really matters more than you think). Basically, Corrie Childers is one talented photographer and she won’t disappoint. So, have her do your wedding and take one stressful thing off your plate to worry about! Thanks again, Corrie! I couldn’t tell you how thankful I am I had a friend/photographer like you by my side❤️

- One Happy Bride!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hannah, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corrie Childers photography is the best in the area! My husband and I were so blessed to have found her to shoot our wedding. It was sort of last minute as we planned our small wedding within a two week period. We had looked at other photographers in the area but none compared in photo quality, genuine emotion and price! Corrie was very professionally and extremely sweet. She made us feel comfortable to be ourselves and to relax a little on such an important day that often comes with pressure for perfection. Even our silly photos turned out great! Honestly, going into it I didn't know that we could have so much fun during a photo-shoot. I would definitely recommend Corrie Childers Photography to anyone and everyone. Corrie is extremely talented, she knows all the right angles/lighting, etc and she really works with you to see your vision for your day (whatever the occasion). Corrie also really worked with us to hit a price that was within our budget. Nothing but great things to be said - hire her, yesterday

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1491863970832 kirtswedding10540
220x220 sq 1491864068898 27a1384

105 W. Elm St., Suite 204, Rogers, AR 72756   See On Map
501-588-2401 (phone)
Corrie Childers Weddings is a wedding photographer from Northwest Arkansas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Northwest Arkansas, Central Arkansas, and beyond. Corrie Childers Weddings is a professional photographer that has been part of the Arkansas wedding industry since 2014 specializing in engagement sessions and weddings.