2812 Valley West CT, Fayetteville, AR 72756 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Benfield Photography

Fine Art Wedding Photography: AR + Destination

Hi, We're Dale and Tyler! We love going on adventures, laughing until we cry, genuine love, fur babies, and couples who cherish memories made to last. If you treasure family heirlooms, and value showing your children and (one day) grandchildren beautiful albums from your wedding, and you'd like to make two new friends in the process, keep scrolling, We can't wait to meet you. ------- Dale met Tyler when we was photographing her sister's wedding. She was the cute maid of honor, and he was the photographer trying not to make every picture about her. Playing the LONG game, they met back up 8 years later, and fell in love. Now they are married and have a baby on the way! You can find them at farmer's markets, exploring a new place, in front of the fire place watching Chopped, or in the kitchen playing their own cooking games.

------ WE'RE NOT LIKE OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS And we aren't for everybody. If having a beautiful experience (as well as gorgeous images) is important to you, we are probably your team. We believe that it is an honor to be a part of your wedding day, and truly cherish every couple we photograph. We create true fine art, and lasting family heirlooms to last for generations. Our relationship doesn't end after the wedding day. If you value beautiful, timeless heirlooms, we might just be a perfect fit!

Follow Benfield Photography on

Benfield Photography 3
Benfield Photography 4
  • Gina

Gina Shearer · Married on 10/04/2019

Fantastic Wedding Photographer with Unbelievably Quick Turn-Around Time for Photos!

Dale is a true professional and knows his stuff! He was easy to work with, punctual, an professional. On wedding day he was extremely efficient getting all of the shots he needed and we were done with group/family photos post-ceremony in no time! Dale also didn't need to take a bunch of unnecessary pictures to get the shots we wanted- one or two clicks and he was ready to keep moving. We love the images he captured- there's a very glamorous, romantic quality to his style- and we got all our photos within 1 week of the wedding!! We can't say enough good things about Dale!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Adrian · Married on 12/31/2018

Book. Right. Now.

I remember exactly where I was the first time I saw some of Dale Benfield's work... I was in the mall in my hometown, Joplin, Missouri, where I ran into a kiosk with Benfield Photography images. I was instantly mesmerized by Dale's work and knew I wanted to work with him someday. Fast forward to my NYE wedding in 2018 and teenage me couldn't have been more right... now this time I get to be in the pictures that I am still so mesmerized by! Dale and his fiancee Tyler were a dream to work with. Leading up to the wedding, Dale was super responsive -- even on an international vacation... like c'mon... that's commitment! On the day of the wedding, Dale arrived early, stayed late, snapped what I call "the money shot" and got every insignificant and deeply meaningful memory in between. We are absolutely obsessed with our wedding photos (also, we had all 800 of them in 2 and a half weeks - amazing!) and truly enjoyed having Dale and Tyler by our side on the best day of our lives. It was like hanging out with friends who are INCREDIBLY good photographers ;) You can't go wrong with Benfield Photography, brides!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Benfield Photography 5
    Benfield Photography 6
    Benfield Photography 7
    Benfield Photography 8

Benfield Photography's reply:

You are absolutely the sweetest! Thank you so much for sharing! Tyler and I had the most amazing time with you on your wedding day!

Best descision I could have made. Budgeting wasn't always easy but the money I spent on a photography package with Benfield was the best money I could have spent. The pictures are priceless and beautiful...I literally cannot say enough.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Benfield Photography Pricing

Benfield Photography Price Rates

Benfield Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount