Fayetteville, AR 72701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Benfield Photography

If you're looking for a photographer to capture the things you don't want to forget about your wedding day: a first kiss, a dad's tear, a baby's laugh, then we are for you.

If you're looking for a photographer who is personable, makes the day fun, and loves what they do, then we are for you.

If you're looking for a fun and unique experience you can share with your husband, your family, and your friends, then we are for you!

We pride ourselves in capturing the moments you want to hold on to forever. But more than that, we do this is a fun, personable way.

Follow Benfield Photography on

latrobesweddingnola013
meadowoodnapawedding006
arkansasbridalportraits005

10 Reviews for Benfield Photography

Best descision I could have made. Budgeting wasn't always easy but the money I spent on a photography package with Benfield was the best money I could have spent. The pictures are priceless and beautiful...I literally cannot say enough.

Whitney · Married on 05/21/2011

They were the first vendor I contacted as soon as we got engaged....needless to say, I set the wedding date around their opening (a year and a half away). Check out their website-their work more than speaks for itself.

Oh, and I did a "secret session" with Meredith-I am the MOST modest person, but Meredith made me feel soooo comfortable and had me laughing the whole time! I am so happy I didn't chicken out!

Chelsea · Married on 05/29/2010

Dale and Meredith are, by far, THE most amazing photographers on the planet. I cannot rave about them enough. We booked our wedding date solely around when they were available to shoot it, and I would do the same thing all over again in a heartbeat. It was totally worth it! We have been married for two years now, and I still get comments all the time about how amazing our engagement and wedding photos were. We love to look through their wonderful images that remind us of the best day of our lives. Dale and Meredith captured it perfectly.

Benfield Photography Pricing

Benfield Photography Price Rates

Benfield Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Fayetteville, AR 72701 See on map
    (213) 536-9890 (Phone number)