2812 Valley West CT, Fayetteville, AR 72756 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Benfield Photography

It's true: I cry at pretty much every father-daughter dance. I am in love with weddings... capturing the special moments between a bride and her bridesmaids, the first time the dad sees his baby girl in the dress, listening to voices crack as their vows are read... I'm such a wonderful wedding photographer because I truly enjoy being in the moment with you. Let's connect and talk about how I can make your wedding day that much more special!

also, I'm a great dancer. ;)

Follow Benfield Photography on

Benfield Photography 4
  • Morgan

Morgan Adrian · Married on 12/31/2018

Book. Right. Now.

I remember exactly where I was the first time I saw some of Dale Benfield's work... I was in the mall in my hometown, Joplin, Missouri, where I ran into a kiosk with Benfield Photography images. I was instantly mesmerized by Dale's work and knew I wanted to work with him someday. Fast forward to my NYE wedding in 2018 and teenage me couldn't have been more right... now this time I get to be in the pictures that I am still so mesmerized by! Dale and his fiancee Tyler were a dream to work with. Leading up to the wedding, Dale was super responsive -- even on an international vacation... like c'mon... that's commitment! On the day of the wedding, Dale arrived early, stayed late, snapped what I call "the money shot" and got every insignificant and deeply meaningful memory in between. We are absolutely obsessed with our wedding photos (also, we had all 800 of them in 2 and a half weeks - amazing!) and truly enjoyed having Dale and Tyler by our side on the best day of our lives. It was like hanging out with friends who are INCREDIBLY good photographers ;) You can't go wrong with Benfield Photography, brides!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Benfield Photography 5
    Benfield Photography 6
    Benfield Photography 7
    Benfield Photography 8

Benfield Photography's reply:

You are absolutely the sweetest! Thank you so much for sharing! Tyler and I had the most amazing time with you on your wedding day!

Best descision I could have made. Budgeting wasn't always easy but the money I spent on a photography package with Benfield was the best money I could have spent. The pictures are priceless and beautiful...I literally cannot say enough.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Whitney · Married on 05/21/2011

They were the first vendor I contacted as soon as we got engaged....needless to say, I set the wedding date around their opening (a year and a half away). Check out their website-their work more than speaks for itself.

Oh, and I did a "secret session" with Meredith-I am the MOST modest person, but Meredith made me feel soooo comfortable and had me laughing the whole time! I am so happy I didn't chicken out!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Benfield Photography Pricing

Benfield Photography Price Rates

Benfield Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount