Benfield Photography Reviews

Benfield Photography 3
Benfield Photography 4
  • Gina

Gina Shearer · Married on 10/04/2019

Fantastic Wedding Photographer with Unbelievably Quick Turn-Around Time for Photos!

Dale is a true professional and knows his stuff! He was easy to work with, punctual, an professional. On wedding day he was extremely efficient getting all of the shots he needed and we were done with group/family photos post-ceremony in no time! Dale also didn't need to take a bunch of unnecessary pictures to get the shots we wanted- one or two clicks and he was ready to keep moving. We love the images he captured- there's a very glamorous, romantic quality to his style- and we got all our photos within 1 week of the wedding!! We can't say enough good things about Dale!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Adrian · Married on 12/31/2018

Book. Right. Now.

I remember exactly where I was the first time I saw some of Dale Benfield's work... I was in the mall in my hometown, Joplin, Missouri, where I ran into a kiosk with Benfield Photography images. I was instantly mesmerized by Dale's work and knew I wanted to work with him someday. Fast forward to my NYE wedding in 2018 and teenage me couldn't have been more right... now this time I get to be in the pictures that I am still so mesmerized by! Dale and his fiancee Tyler were a dream to work with. Leading up to the wedding, Dale was super responsive -- even on an international vacation... like c'mon... that's commitment! On the day of the wedding, Dale arrived early, stayed late, snapped what I call "the money shot" and got every insignificant and deeply meaningful memory in between. We are absolutely obsessed with our wedding photos (also, we had all 800 of them in 2 and a half weeks - amazing!) and truly enjoyed having Dale and Tyler by our side on the best day of our lives. It was like hanging out with friends who are INCREDIBLY good photographers ;) You can't go wrong with Benfield Photography, brides!

Benfield Photography 5
    Benfield Photography 6
    Benfield Photography 7
    Benfield Photography 8
    Sent on 01/22/2019

Benfield Photography's reply:

You are absolutely the sweetest! Thank you so much for sharing! Tyler and I had the most amazing time with you on your wedding day!

Best descision I could have made. Budgeting wasn't always easy but the money I spent on a photography package with Benfield was the best money I could have spent. The pictures are priceless and beautiful...I literally cannot say enough.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Whitney · Married on 05/21/2011

They were the first vendor I contacted as soon as we got engaged....needless to say, I set the wedding date around their opening (a year and a half away). Check out their website-their work more than speaks for itself.

Oh, and I did a "secret session" with Meredith-I am the MOST modest person, but Meredith made me feel soooo comfortable and had me laughing the whole time! I am so happy I didn't chicken out!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Chelsea · Married on 05/29/2010

Dale and Meredith are, by far, THE most amazing photographers on the planet. I cannot rave about them enough. We booked our wedding date solely around when they were available to shoot it, and I would do the same thing all over again in a heartbeat. It was totally worth it! We have been married for two years now, and I still get comments all the time about how amazing our engagement and wedding photos were. We love to look through their wonderful images that remind us of the best day of our lives. Dale and Meredith captured it perfectly.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Elisabeth · Married on 04/10/2010

Dale and Mere did both the bridal session and the wedding for our daughter, and their pictures could be matched by none other! If anyone in Arkansas or ANYWHERE is looking for the very BEST photographer, you have found them here! One of the best services they provide, is that they get your pictures back to you within a WEEK! Can you imagine? We were able to see the entire wedding album within a WEEK! Seriously consider this couple when planning ANY photography needs. They are just AWESOME!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Marion · Married on 04/10/2010

Dale and Meredith are absolutely amazing! From treating us to dinner before we chose them as our photographer just to brief us on their services and to get to know us to getting us our pictures back before we returned from our honeymoon, they have continually exceeded every expectation. They not only offer the best in services but the most awesome (and may I say huge!!) albums as well - what a wonderful keepsake that we will want to show everyone for years and years to come! I look forward to hiring Benfield Photography in the future to capture more of life's great moments. You will not regret choosing Benfield Photography!!

Sent on 04/24/2010

Ashley · Married on 03/06/2010

Working with Benfield Photography was wonderful! Dale and Meredith are SO fun and more importantly EXTREMELY talented photographers. I have heard so many people that were in attendance at our wedding comment that the pictures actually DID do it justice! How rare!? They truly captured our fairytale wedding in a way that allows us to relive it through their pictures. Photography is definitely an investment, but after the big day, that's what you have to remember it by! You cannot go wrong with Benfield Photography!

Sent on 03/31/2010

Bree · Married on 10/18/2008

My husband and I can't say enough about Benfield Photography. With their quality, skill, and creativity, Benfield painted the perfect fairytail of our wedding day, with photos more beautiful and representative than anything we could have imagined. They are truly talented, unique in every way, and helped to make our wedding day unforgettable by perfectly capturing the memories we'll have for our lifetime.

Sent on 05/06/2009

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2007

Dale and Mere, are wonderful people. They are always there to answer any little question that you might have. Not only are they there to help you along the way, but they caught every moment in my wedding which I found to be so important. Dale's pictures tell a story of your wonderful day, they catch it all. I love the album and video, it is something that I can look back for years to come and remember just how great it was. With Dale Benfield Photography you get not only photography but a friend.

Sent on 03/14/2008

Meridith · Married on 09/01/2007

Working with Benfield Photography was a wonderful experience. Out of all of the vendors we used for our wedding, Benfield Photography is the only vendor we would give a five star review to in all categories.

Happily Ever After,

Bradley & Meridith Smith

Sent on 03/14/2008

Mitchell · Married on 07/26/2008

Benfield photography does amazing work and did an amazing job for us. We used them to photograph the proposal, engagement, and wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Your photos will be high quality and the photographers are great people. After our experience, we want to have them photograph all of our family's major milestones for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/06/2009