Corrie Childers Weddings Reviews

9 | Rogers, AR

9 Reviews for Corrie Childers Weddings

9 Corrie Childers Weddings Reviews

Barb · Married on 05/21/2018

Looking back at all the ways we decided to spend money on our daughter’s wedding, I’m so thankful we chose to use Corrie for the photography. I learned through the experience that you want a photographer that will be a valuable resource for the wedding day, that truly cares how the day goes and how your memories are captured and delivered to you. And that is Corrie! It’s easy to see it’s more than just her career - more than once I saw her grinning behind the camera, and I know I saw a few tears too. ;) Our daughter and new son-in-law love their photos (I expect they’ll be writing a review soon too) and we’re so pleased with how everything worked out. Easiest choice in wedding planning. Hire her as soon as you start planning!

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2017

I highly recommend Corrie! We got married September 15 of this year! She took our engagement picture and wedding pictures and let me just tell you how happy I am that she was a part of our big day! She not only creates amazing work but she treats you like a friend not just a client. She jumps in where ever she can help beyond her job title. I couldn’t even imagine how my wedding would have went without her keeping me on track with time and helping me remember things that I wanted that I had forgot with the stress of being the bride. If you are looking for a photographer that will take charge, keep you on your timeline, create AMAZING work, make your wedding unique to fit your love story, keep reminding you not to stress and keep it fun(it really matters more than you think). Basically, Corrie Childers is one talented photographer and she won’t disappoint. So, have her do your wedding and take one stressful thing off your plate to worry about! Thanks again, Corrie! I couldn’t tell you how thankful I am I had a friend/photographer like you by my side❤️

- One Happy Bride!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Corrie Childers Weddings 1

Corrie Childers Weddings's reply:

Oh Hannah thank you so much for such a glowing recommendation!!! I just LOVE you guys and I'm so happy I could be there for you! Xoxoxo, I can't wait to see you soon!!

Bekah · Married on 06/03/2017

Corrie is fabulous!! We did our engagement session, my bridal session and our wedding with her and couldn't have asked for a better experience. She is very prompt and professional in our communication and was never late to any of our meetings or photoshoots (which is something that is very important to us). She helped us with outfits and poses and we played games at our engagement shoot and our wedding that got us laughing and even crying a little...and honestly those photos are some of our favorites of all time. We compared several photographers in NWA and she wasn't the cheapest, but she was so highly recommended and we loved the photos on her website so much, we knew she'd be worth it...and we were right! You won't regret choosing Corrie for your wedding photography and all the sessions that go with it! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Corrie Childers Weddings's reply:

Ah, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Bekah! You guys and your family are truly one of the kindest groups of people I've ever worked with. I'm so glad ya'll found me! :)

Natalie · Married on 02/18/2017

Corrie Childers photography is the best in the area! My husband and I were so blessed to have found her to shoot our wedding. It was sort of last minute as we planned our small wedding within a two week period. We had looked at other photographers in the area but none compared in photo quality, genuine emotion and price! Corrie was very professionally and extremely sweet. She made us feel comfortable to be ourselves and to relax a little on such an important day that often comes with pressure for perfection. Even our silly photos turned out great! Honestly, going into it I didn't know that we could have so much fun during a photo-shoot. I would definitely recommend Corrie Childers Photography to anyone and everyone. Corrie is extremely talented, she knows all the right angles/lighting, etc and she really works with you to see your vision for your day (whatever the occasion). Corrie also really worked with us to hit a price that was within our budget. Nothing but great things to be said - hire her, yesterday <3 you won't regret it.
    Her photos speak for themselves.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Corrie Childers Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Natalie! I loved working with you guys, and now I'm just loving watching your sweet family grow :) I'm glad to know you!

Kristina · Married on 11/12/2016

Corrie was an absolute dream to work with! My photographer that I originally booked had a pregnancy emergency and could no be there for our day. She found Corrie for us three days before our big day and I met her the morning of. She didn't skip a beat and jumped into action. She was so laid back but still in control of the situation. She captured the best moments and made us so comfortable like we had known her forever. She had our pictures back to us in record speed and I'm still so in love with them. Thanks again, Corrie!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Corrie Childers Weddings's reply:

Ahh Kristina I don't know how I missed this before! Thank you SO much for all your kindness, both on your wedding day and now. I loved how ya'll just went with the flow and your gorgeous wedding celebration was perfect! Xo!

Jared · Married on 08/27/2016

Corrie took pictures for our wedding last year and we had a great experience. She is very skilled and knowledgeable about weddings in general, and gave my wife tons of information and help with everything from the wedding day schedule to posing to what we should wear to our engagement photoshoot. I won't lie, being in pictures definitely isn't my favorite thing in the world but working with her was great and I am glad we went ahead and invested in nice pictures of our wedding. We have zero complaints and I can see that it was definitely worth it.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Corrie Childers Weddings's reply:

Jared, thank you so much for leaving such a kind and thoughtful review! You guys were an absolute pleasure to work with in every and I am so blessed to know you! :)

Mandy · Married on 05/07/2016

Corrie held up every expectation I had of a photographer for my wedding day. She always wanted to make sure everything that was captured was what we wanted and I truely felt as though she was just as excited for my husband and I to get married as we were.

Big bonus, if you don't feel like you know how to pose for engagement/wedding photos, DO NOT FRET, Corrie will guide you though every shot and will prevent you from feeling awkward or silly. I had a bit of anxiety before our engagements, but within minutes of shooting my anxiety was gone.

Thanks Corrie. We loved working with you!!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Corrie Childers Weddings's reply:

Well sweet Mandy, you just made my day so much! I love hearing this kind of feedback from my clients! Ya'lls mountaintop wedding remains high on my list of favorites...and not just because of the beautiful views, but because you and Brandon are truly beautiful people! Xo!

Gretchen · Married on 12/19/2015

She was professional & laid back! My family, kids especially loved her :)

Sent on 06/26/2017

Corrie Childers Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Gretchen!! I loved being there very much; your family is so precious! Xo!

Laura · Married on 04/30/2016

Corrie was amazing! We decided last minute to have a videographer and she pulled it off flawlessly with
    2 weeks notice. She worked so well
    With our photographer and did a good job capturing everything without feeling like she invaded your personal space. She did such an axing job with the final product . We were sooo glad we made this last minute decision and investment! Totally worth it!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Corrie Childers Weddings's reply:

Laura, you are just the sweetest ever!! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and it was my honor to be able to do your film for you. And it was so good to see you and Kyle last weekend! You were absolutely glowing!! :)