9 Reviews for Corrie Childers Weddings

One Event/Day (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
9 Corrie Childers Weddings Reviews

Looking back at all the ways we decided to spend money on our daughter’s wedding, I’m so thankful we chose to use Corrie for the photography. I learned through the experience that you want a photographer that will be a valuable resource for the wedding day, that truly cares how the day goes and how your memories are captured and delivered to you. And that is Corrie! It’s easy to see it’s more than just her career - more than once I saw her grinning behind the camera, and I know I saw a few tears too. ;) Our daughter and new son-in-law love their photos (I expect they’ll be writing a review soon too) and we’re so pleased with how everything worked out. Easiest choice in wedding planning. Hire her as soon as you start planning!

Profile Picture Barb, 5/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

I highly recommend Corrie! We got married September 15 of this year! She took our engagement picture and wedding pictures and let me just tell you how happy I am that she was a part of our big day! She not only creates amazing work but she treats you like a friend not just a client. She jumps in where ever she can help beyond her job title. I couldn’t even imagine how my wedding would have went without her keeping me on track with time and helping me remember things that I wanted that I had forgot with the stress of being the bride. If you are looking for a photographer that will take charge, keep you on your timeline, create AMAZING work, make your wedding unique to fit your love story, keep reminding you not to stress and keep it fun(it really matters more than you think). Basically, Corrie Childers is one talented photographer and she won’t disappoint. So, have her do your wedding and take one stressful thing off your plate to worry about! Thanks again, Corrie! I couldn’t tell you how thankful I am I had a friend/photographer like you by my side❤️

- One Happy Bride!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corrie is fabulous!! We did our engagement session, my bridal session and our wedding with her and couldn't have asked for a better experience. She is very prompt and professional in our communication and was never late to any of our meetings or photoshoots (which is something that is very important to us). She helped us with outfits and poses and we played games at our engagement shoot and our wedding that got us laughing and even crying a little...and honestly those photos are some of our favorites of all time. We compared several photographers in NWA and she wasn't the cheapest, but she was so highly recommended and we loved the photos on her website so much, we knew she'd be worth it...and we were right! You won't regret choosing Corrie for your wedding photography and all the sessions that go with it! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Bekah, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Corrie Childers photography is the best in the area! My husband and I were so blessed to have found her to shoot our wedding. It was sort of last minute as we planned our small wedding within a two week period. We had looked at other photographers in the area but none compared in photo quality, genuine emotion and price! Corrie was very professionally and extremely sweet. She made us feel comfortable to be ourselves and to relax a little on such an important day that often comes with pressure for perfection. Even our silly photos turned out great! Honestly, going into it I didn't know that we could have so much fun during a photo-shoot. I would definitely recommend Corrie Childers Photography to anyone and everyone. Corrie is extremely talented, she knows all the right angles/lighting, etc and she really works with you to see your vision for your day (whatever the occasion). Corrie also really worked with us to hit a price that was within our budget. Nothing but great things to be said - hire her, yesterday

Profile Picture Natalie, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corrie was an absolute dream to work with! My photographer that I originally booked had a pregnancy emergency and could no be there for our day. She found Corrie for us three days before our big day and I met her the morning of. She didn't skip a beat and jumped into action. She was so laid back but still in control of the situation. She captured the best moments and made us so comfortable like we had known her forever. She had our pictures back to us in record speed and I'm still so in love with them. Thanks again, Corrie!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corrie took pictures for our wedding last year and we had a great experience. She is very skilled and knowledgeable about weddings in general, and gave my wife tons of information and help with everything from the wedding day schedule to posing to what we should wear to our engagement photoshoot. I won't lie, being in pictures definitely isn't my favorite thing in the world but working with her was great and I am glad we went ahead and invested in nice pictures of our wedding. We have zero complaints and I can see that it was definitely worth it.

Profile Picture Jared, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corrie held up every expectation I had of a photographer for my wedding day. She always wanted to make sure everything that was captured was what we wanted and I truely felt as though she was just as excited for my husband and I to get married as we were.

Big bonus, if you don't feel like you know how to pose for engagement/wedding photos, DO NOT FRET, Corrie will guide you though every shot and will prevent you from feeling awkward or silly. I had a bit of anxiety before our engagements, but within minutes of shooting my anxiety was gone.

Thanks Corrie. We loved working with you!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corrie was amazing! We decided last minute to have a videographer and she pulled it off flawlessly with
2 weeks notice. She worked so well
With our photographer and did a good job capturing everything without feeling like she invaded your personal space. She did such an axing job with the final product . We were sooo glad we made this last minute decision and investment! Totally worth it!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

She was professional & laid back! My family, kids especially loved her :)

Profile Picture Gretchen, 12/19/15, 1 Review