2010 Rebsamen Park Road, Little Rock, AR 72202 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3

About B.Matthews Photo

B.Matthews Photo, based in the Little Rock, Arkansas area, specializes in wedding photography. After falling in love with wedding photography nearly eight years ago, owner BJ Matthews lives to capture the details and emotion of your wedding day. He’s known for his signature, documentary-style aesthetic and his warm personality, and with B.Matthews Photo, you’ll feel like you’re in the hands of an old friend who just happens to be an amazing photographer.

BJ is based in Arkansas, but he is available to travel throughout the Southern United States. Your final photos can be delivered as albums, digital files, and prints. B.Matthews Photo’s full range of wedding photography services includes, but is not limited to:

• Additional hours

B.Matthews Photo 1
B.Matthews Photo 2
B.Matthews Photo 3

Hailey · Married on 06/02/2018

Hiring BJ will be the easiest decision you make during your wedding planning process. He is an incredibly talented photographer and a genuinely kind person. Trust me, you want BJ on your team!!! From engagements, to bridals, to spending more time with you on your wedding day than anyone else, BJ makes the whole process fun and easygoing. I’m not sure how he does it, but BJ captures the essence of who you and your significant other are perfectly in photos. Every time I show someone my engagement or wedding photos, they say that the photos show who me and my husband are and what our relationship is. I can not recommend BJ enough! My whole wedding experience would not have been complete without him. He is a light when he walks into the bridal suite on your wedding day! He radiates positivity even when you get married in 100° heat!! BJ is a talented friend, and I feel so lucky to have him capture the important moments of my life.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Anne Marie · Married on 12/02/2017

I truly cannot recommend BJ enough as a wedding photographer! I am so grateful that I found him when I did. He is SO incredibly talented, very flexible and easy to work with. He makes you feel comfortable and brings out emotions when you least expect it (be ready to cry during your engagements!). His prices are very reasonable compared to other photographers I met with, and he is worth every penny. The hard part for me now is deciding which photos to print between the engagements, my bridals, and our wedding photos! Again, if you need a wedding photographer and BJ is available for your date you better jump on it fast, this guy is going to be the most sought-after photographer in Arkansas very very soon!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    B.Matthews Photo 4
    B.Matthews Photo 5
    B.Matthews Photo 6

Mallory · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I met BJ our freshman year at college. Therefore, I have followed his photography journey since we met and I am obsessed. It amazed me how talented he was! When we got engaged I knew we had to book him. He is our friend but he was so professional and made each photo shoot enjoyable and fun. His photos take my breathe away, and I LOVED every photo he took of us. He is so creative and artistic and when we would do our photo shoots I would think he wants me to pose how? Then we got our photos back and I was in love (so then I just did what ever he told me and trusted him;) ) haha I mean have you seen his work? AMAZING! I am so pleased we used him and if you want someone professional, fun, and who will make you feel like a million bucks and capture your love story I strongly suggest you use BJ!

Sent on 06/28/2017

B.Matthews Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Jessika McCuin Weddings
    Jessika McCuin Weddings Wedding Planners

BJ is a dream to work, and makes a long wedding day SO. MUCH. FUN. His attention to detail is refreshing, and his commitment to staying on schedule is a selling point (especially for a wedding planner)! Between his skill and professionalism, referring him to my clients is an easy task!

• Makeup by Haley
    Makeup by Haley Wedding Hair & Makeup

BJ is the most down to earth person I have ever been around/worked with and also very funny. He does incredible work and everyone LOVES him. He has helped me out a ton with me just starting my business. If anyone ever asks me who to book for their wedding I always refer him. He is the BEST of the best and you need to book him now!

• 2010 Rebsamen Park Road Little Rock, AR, 72202 See on map