B.Matthews Photo

Little Rock, AR View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

B.Matthews Photo, based in the Little Rock, Arkansas area, specializes in wedding photography. After falling in love with wedding photography nearly eight years ago, owner BJ Matthews lives to capture the details and emotion of your wedding day. He’s known for his signature, documentary-style aesthetic and his warm personality, and with B.Matthews Photo, you’ll feel like you’re in the hands of an old friend who just happens to be an amazing photographer.

BJ is based in Arkansas, but he is available to travel throughout the Southern United States. Your final photos can be delivered as albums, digital files, and prints. B.Matthews Photo’s full range of wedding photography services includes, but is not limited to:

• Additional hours
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Engagement shoots
  • High-res images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Hailey Married on 06/02/2018
    Hiring BJ will be the easiest decision you make during your wedding planning process. He is an incredibly talented photographer and a genuinely kind person. Trust me, you want BJ on your team!!! From engagements, to bridals, to spending more time with you on your wedding day than anyone else, BJ makes the whole process fun and easygoing. I’m not sure how he does it, but BJ captures the essence of who you and your significant other are perfectly in photos. Every time I show someone my engagement or wedding photos, they say that the photos show who me and my husband are and what our relationship is. I can not recommend BJ enough! My whole wedding experience would not have been complete without him. He is a light when he walks into the bridal suite on your wedding day! He radiates positivity even when you get married in 100° heat!! BJ is a talented friend, and I feel so lucky to have him capture the important moments of my life.
    Anne M. Married on 12/02/2017
    I truly cannot recommend BJ enough as a wedding photographer! I am so grateful that I found him when I did. He is SO incredibly talented, very flexible and easy to work with. He makes you feel comfortable and brings out emotions when you least expect it (be ready to cry during your engagements!). His prices are very reasonable compared to other photographers I met with, and he is worth every penny. The hard part for me now is deciding which photos to print between the engagements, my bridals, and our wedding photos! Again, if you need a wedding photographer and BJ is available for your date you better jump on it fast, this guy is going to be the most sought-after photographer in Arkansas very very soon!
    Mallory Married on 06/03/2017
    My husband and I met BJ our freshman year at college. Therefore, I have followed his photography journey since we met and I am obsessed. It amazed me how talented he was! When we got engaged I knew we had to book him. He is our friend but he was so professional and made each photo shoot enjoyable and fun. His photos take my breathe away, and I LOVED every photo he took of us. He is so creative and artistic and when we would do our photo shoots I would think he wants me to pose how? Then we got our photos back and I was in love (so then I just did what ever he told me and trusted him;) ) haha I mean have you seen his work? AMAZING! I am so pleased we used him and if you want someone professional, fun, and who will make you feel like a million bucks and capture your love story I strongly suggest you use BJ!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

22 photos · 10/03/2016
  • Tommy & Allie
    20 photos · 06/06/2016

Jessika McCuin Weddings Jessika McCuin Weddings Wedding Planners

BJ is a dream to work, and makes a long wedding day SO. MUCH. FUN. His attention to detail is refreshing, and his commitment to staying on schedule is a selling point (especially for a wedding planner)! Between his skill and professionalism, referring him to my clients is an easy task!

Lash Out & Makeup Lash Out & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

BJ is the most down to earth person I have ever been around/worked with and also very funny. He does incredible work and everyone LOVES him. He has helped me out a ton with me just starting my business. If anyone ever asks me who to book for their wedding I always refer him. He is the BEST of the best and you need to book him now!

2010 Rebsamen Park Road Little Rock, AR, 72202
Location of (B.Matthews Photo)

B.Matthews Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does B.Matthews Photo include in the starting price?

B.Matthews Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does B.Matthews Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

B.Matthews Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does B.Matthews Photo offer?

B.Matthews Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary

What photography services does B.Matthews Photo offer?

B.Matthews Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does B.Matthews Photo offer for wedding events?

B.Matthews Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend B.Matthews Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

B.Matthews Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding