Lash Out & Makeup

Hot Springs National Park, AR View map

Haley is a licensed Micropigmentologist & Esthetician that loves all things beauty related and the owner of Lash Out & Makeup. Offering semi permanent makeup, bridal-event makeup, skincare, & lash services. With more than five years in the beauty industry, she also earned a Bachelors degree in Marketing from the University of Central Arkansas.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$85

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
    Morgan L. Married on 12/29/2018

5 Stars!!!

Haley is an AMAZING makeup artist. She made me, my mother, and all 10 of my bridesmaids look our absolute best on my big day. She also had a VERY talented assistant there helping her, and she was just as great of an artist as Haley. I would not have trusted anyone else to do my makeup on my wedding day. 10/10 experience!!
    Emily Married on 12/16/2017
    Haley did my make up for my engagement photos, bridals, and wedding day! I got so many compliments and was very pleased with the results every time!
    Rhonda Married on 05/28/2016
    Haley did my daughters and mine, maid of honor and two brides maids makeup for her wedding. I contacted her last minute as our original hair and makeup lady did not work out. She was very helpful in working us into her busy schedule and went above and beyond by jumping right in and helping us find a new person for hair. She was not only very professional but a true sweetheart with and outstanding personality! I would recommend her highly and give her 5 plus stars!

Jessika McCuin Weddings Jessika McCuin Weddings Wedding Planners

Haley is the epitome of talent and professionalism. If you're looking for a makeup artist, look no further! She is a blast to work with, and will make you look your best.

B.Matthews Photo B.Matthews Photo Wedding Photographers

LOVE working alongside Haley on sessions. She's been involved with several styled shoots, MANY weddings, and some boudoir sessions I have shot and her work ALWAYS exceeds any expectations I set. She's an incredible talent, super personable, and a vendor that I keep on my preferred vendors list for every single inquiry I receive. Her work is second to none. BOOK HER NOW!

3810 Central Avenue Hot Springs National Park, AR, 71913

Monday: Closed Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 9-6 Thursday: 9-6 Friday: 9-6 Saturday: 9-Close Sunday: Closed
Location of (Lash Out & Makeup)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding