Chicago, IL 60701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Picturebugg Photobooths

Picturebugg Photobooths has been creating amazing memories for our clients since 2010. Our state-of-the-art booths are sleek and sophisticated, and add a touch of elegance and tons of fun to your event. Picturebugg provides a true photobooth experience with a fully enclosed photo box that features guest-controled start buttons, and a photo strip dropbox on the outside. The photobooth holds up to 10 people and the in-booth monitor allows your guests to preview their photos prior to the camera flash and also counts you down between each photo allowing you to switch up your poses. The monitor on the outside of the booth updates the live slideshow with every photo taken providing fun for all while they wait. Guests get to choose between black & white and color photos every time they enter the booth and unlimited double-print photo strips print instantly. We create customized graphics for every event and design them to your specific theme, monogram or colors. Our professional on-site attendants handle set-up, take down and run the booth during your event. We do all of the work and at the end of the night we will present you with your one-of-a-kind photo memory book and all of your images on a photo flash drive. Our online gallery feature allows you to share your personal page with your guests to view the slideshow and print and share your images of your amazing day.

Follow Picturebugg Photobooths on

20141012205746
double strip
jinglemingle
  • Videos 1

21 Reviews for Picturebugg Photobooths

Showed up on time, responded to.emails fast, Super friendly and great service. Loved the photo strips and assistance with our friends taking the pics

Sent on 07/07/2015

Krysta · Married on 05/30/2015

Picturebugg photo booth was fantastic to work with and my guests Loved the photo booth. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/02/2015

I highly recommend Picturebugg Photobooths, I can say by experience that this is one of the best photo booth companies in Chicago. I give them 5 stars for their professionalism, attentiveness, great customer service, and their innovative high quality product. Janna, the owner provided an outstanding service from beginning to end, she was always patient and courteous while answering all my questions and helping me select a package that was right for my event. On the event's day she was present to make sure that every detail was delivered with excellence.

The photo booth was a total success, the prints were in high resolution and personalized with the event's logo, their service included an attendant, props, a signing book, a digital and printed copy of the photos and more. I can't thank Picturebugg enough for caring and making my event a total success. I assure you that they are not another boring photo booth company, they are unique and they truly care about each of their clients and invest their time and effort to exceed your expectations. Look no further Picturebugg is the one!

Sent on 01/05/2015