9716 S Hoyne, Chicago, IL 60643 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Chicago Memory Booth

Chicago Memory Booth is a photo booth company that brings our photo booth to your event. We specialize in making memories that will last a lifetime. Chicago Memory Booth is perfect for weddings, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, block parties, bar mitzvahs, quinceaneras, fundraising and charity events, proms and corporate events.

Everyone offers unlimited sessions. At Chicago Memory Booth we not only offer unllimited sessions during the rental, but we also provide a photo strip to every guest that is in the picture!

Props are included with each rental.

We offer the best prices for our photobooth packages in the Chicagoland area!

Ask about our new Social Media Kiosk. We can include it in our 4 Hour Package at no additional charge. It allows you to share your new photos on FaceBook and Twitter.

Contact Bryan Buckingham at 773.896.6434 or email us.

Follow Chicago Memory Booth on

2645430037 o

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Chicago Memory Booth

Kristyn · Married on 05/18/2014

This company did an awesome job at our friends benefit. He was great with our friends and family! The props were a big hit (that they provided) and we had a blast making memories!!!! I'd highly recommend this company for a wedding reception or any event for that matter!!!! I send our gratitude to these guys for helping us create a memory book for our dear friend!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Nailah · Married on 09/21/2013

The photo booth was a major hit at my wedding. Even my husband, who was skeptical about why I really wanted to have the photo booth, had an amazing time with it and can't stop talking about it. I also love that we added the memory book and can just sit back and look at all the hilariously funny pics that our guests took all night and the comments they wrote. Bryan was extremely personable and helpful and it was a pleasure to work with him. If you are looking to get a photo booth, please check out Chicago Memory Booth!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Tammy · Married on 08/10/2013

I rented Chicago Memory Booth for my wedding. EVERYONE LOVED IT! The scrapbook they put together was wonderful! The props they provided were fun and diverse! My guests kept talking about the photobooth and how much fun it was! The equipment was easy to use. Bryan and his wife were friendly and inviting. They were flexible with the time change I had made. They were knowledgeable and answered all my questions. They were responsive and timely with emails. Bryan sought to meet my needs and provided a wonderful service! Hopefully, I can find a way to use them again :)

Sent on 08/13/2013

Chicago Memory Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 9716 S Hoyne Chicago, 60643 See on map