Fotio - A Vintage Camera Photo Booth

Chicago, IL View map

Fotio is Chicago's coolest photo booth. Fotio is smaller and prettier than a traditional photo booth and looks like a vintage camera. Fotio has a real time slideshow instead of print-outs and guests take their own pictures with the cool red button! You receive a USB with all high resolution pictures in black-and-white and color the same night of the event. All the photos are uploaded within 24 hours for guests to download (free of charge) and order prints from our website. Fotio is owned by husband/wife team Nick Harvey and Theresa McMullen.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Photo booth

• Shannon
    Shannon S. Married on 10/18/2019

Voted best photo booth ever

Fotio went above and beyond our expectations! We never thought a photo booth could be such a hit at our wedding. People commented on the wonderful props provided, the "old-timey" look, and the exceptional quality of the photos. I just wish my husband and I took more time at our reception to get more pictures! We loved going through the photos the next day (Bride and Groom get a USB with all the photos) since we were able to see how much fun everyone had! I originally thought a photo booth would be just an "ok" addition but I would 100% book Fotio for a wedding again! Our attendant was awesome and really got our guests into the photos. Loved all of it!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 09/20/2019

Definitely worth it

Having Fotio at our wedding was beyond great. We had them for an hour during cocktails and people were able to take nice photos while mingling. Then we had them during the reception, once the dancing started, with funny props and hats. We were able to get so many great photos of our friends and family that a regular photographer just wouldn't be able to get. I'll treasure these pictures forever!
  • Yasamin
    Yasamin Married on 08/24/2019

Best Photo Booth Ever!

One of the best choices that we made for our wedding was to use Fotio as for our photo booth. From the beginning, we knew that we wanted a photo booth with classy photos that people would want to reuse after the wedding. Fotio provided just that.
    When we first reached out to Fotio, they knew exactly where to place their open-air booth. They provided me of examples from other weddings that they had handled, and they were super responsive.
    Haley was our day-of person. Everyone was obsessed with her. She had such good energy, she was good at pulling people into the booth, and she walked everyone through fun poses.
    The morning after the wedding, Fotio emailed a link to all of the photos to us and told us that they would be sending a USB.
    Your wedding day goes so quickly, and it’s impossible to get photos with everyone. Fotio’s photobooth gives you the opportunity to look back on your day and see how much fun all of your guests had. So many people came up to me afterwards and told me that they plan to use Fotio for their future weddings/events.
    I would recommend Fotio to anyone without hesitation. They were simply fantastic from start to finish.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

2203 N California ave Chicago, 60647
Location of (Fotio - A Vintage Camera Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding