Pompano Beach, FL 33071 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Photos by Mavi

I've been a bride, then a wife, now a mom, but always a photographer. I've had a passion for photography since I was young and four years ago, I decided to venture in my photography journey. I absolutely love weddings. There is a magical moment as a bride walks down the aisle and her groom waits for her. While I only do photography part time, I have a true passion for it and I put my heart and soul into my images. I have a photojournalistic style and I specialize in natural light photography. I am available throughout all of South Florida for weddings, portraits and special events. I feel so blessed to get to do this with my husband by my side as my second shooter. He's my rock and my biggest fan. I wouldn't be pursuing my dream without his undying support.

• COMPLETE weddings + events
6fae5f0827accfb5 1295972567440 j140stomp1024x720
j32stomp11024x720

10 Reviews for Photos by Mavi

Shantika · Married on 05/26/2012

With so much that went wrong with planning of our wedding I was relieved that I didn't have to say or do much when it came to the photographer. Mrs. Maria was prompt, professional, and patient. I would definately use her services again in the future.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Lia · Married on 08/20/2011

Maria and her husband are so warm and great to work with! People looked at my wedding pictures and said they were more than just pictures, they're art. And I agree!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Roberto and Tamara · Married on 06/10/2011

Maria was an outstanding photographer and was extremely professional. I must admit that I am weary with hiring friends to do jobs but she blew us away. Not only was she punctual and professional but she delivered us our photos almost immediately after returning from our honeymoon. Also, I should mention that the photos came out, PHENOMENAL!!! We are so happy with her work. This is one friend, we would definitely hire again any day!!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Award

Photos by Mavi FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photos by Mavi 1
    Complimentary Engagement Shoot with Wedding Collections
    All of our wedding collections include a complimentary engagement shoot at your location of choice. Couple will receive a CD with edited high quality images, as well as a personalized website to share your photos with family and friends.

• Pompano Beach, 33071 See on map
    Location of (Photos by Mavi)