1323 Tamarack Drive, Bartlett, IL 60103 Map · Phone number

About Photography by RJ

Welcome and thanks for stopping by. I'm Rob, owner of Photography by RJ. Are you looking for someone to capture your special day and who will allow you to have fun while he's doing it? Then look no further. At Photography by RJ we have been preserving couples special memories for over 13 years. We are professionally trained, have an artistic eye and can provide services to fit almost any budget. If you are looking for a true, top quality professional who stands behind their work and has a great personality, then look no further.

"Photography by RJ - The Art of Memory Making"

LYN 0319Copy
LYN 0314COPY
DYK 0428

1 Reviews for Photography by RJ

julie · Married on 12/27/2008

As an event planner I work with many photographers. Out of the dozens that I have worked with I went with RJ for my wedding because he is the best when it comes to lighting, editing, and perfecting photos. It was the right choice. You may think . . . "why editing?" I have a horible bump in my nose and it always shows up in pictures . . . I knew RJ could edit it out if I told him to! RJ walked my husband and I through the entire process and made it painless. His photos are breath taking, his personality is a joy to work with, he's positive, helpful and always early! My husband and I got our photos back from RJ last weekend, only three weeks after the wedding, and there are so many that we LOVE, that we cannot choose which to print!!! Isn't that a great problem to have!!! Needless to say I recommend RJ 110%. If you need more info you can email me at jancius1324@yahoo.com!

Just FYI: As a bride who talked to many other brides, be ware of photography companies. It is better to go with an individual becuase you know exactly who you are getting. Once you sign with a wedding photography company sometimes they will switch the photographer on you and it could be someone with little experience. Also, 4 out of the 5 girlfriends that I have who went with a photography company over an indvidual, ended up paying double what thier contract price was. These companies end up jacking up the price of your photos or books . . . you don't get that from an individual photographer like RJ. With RJ your contract price is the price you pay, there are not any hidden fees.

Sent on 01/22/2009