Photography by Nikki Cole

Photography by Nikki Cole

Engagement
Shoot included

About Photography by Nikki Cole

I started in the event world working as a Wedding and Special Event Planner at Seaport Hotel.   In my ten years there, I was known for my eye for detail, and for creating the perfect timeline.  I was also known for treating my clients like my own big Italian family.   I started photographing professionally in 2003.  I’m a total geek (Star Wars anyone?) and am fascinated with the mechanics of my camera and subtleties of light.

Because of my extensive experience in sales and special events I realize service is just as important as photography skill.  Leading up to your special day I will be quick to communicate and share information.  We’ll start your wedding day together with an easy attitude and calm demeanor to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Then, I will slip into the background so that you will not feel any intrusion by my work.   I consider myself the story-teller at your wedding; I want to capture the truly unique moments of your day rather than trying to crate them for you.

Whether your wedding is a small, intimate group of 25 guests or a boisterous group of 500 of your closest friends and family, Photography by Nikki Cole is honored to be a part of your wedding celebration.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Negatives (1)
Prints (1)

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Nikki! Our photos are beautiful and she perfectly captured our day (and managed to keep us all on schedule, an impressive feat for a wedding!) and our family and friends have all commented on how fabulous the pictures are as well as how much they liked Nikki. From the first phone call to our wedding day, it felt like we were talking to someone we had been friends with for a long time - she made us feel comfortable in front of a camera and we were thrilled to have her take our engagement and wedding photos. The blog post and slideshow she created after the wedding was such a thoughtful touch and we will always treasure our beautiful photos - thank you!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nikki and her team were the BEST. We loved working with them during the planning process and on the day of. All of the ladies were obsessed with Nikki (we all wish we could pull off navy blue hair) and the gents were raving about hanging out with Wayne!! Our wedding was in the afternoon in October and it was in the city, so we were super excited to hear that Nikki particularly loves taking night shots and city shots. The photos came out beautifully - we are so pleased!!

Perhaps most importantly!! Nikki is exceptionally professional. Everything from her initial contract to the delivery of the USB with the photos on it to the online gallery was high tech, secure, and artfully crafted. I can't get over the customized USB drive. Every detail is perfect -- it made me comfortable that I was working with an experienced, professional, and well-oiled machine. I knew I would be getting my money's worth!

I have heard horror stories (multiple times) of couples who never got their wedding photos, but there is NOTHING to worry about with Nikki -- we got 4 preview pics on Monday after the wedding (the wedding was on Saturday! SO speedy!!) and we got the full online gallery only THREE WEEKS after the wedding!!!! Amazing. Most photographers we were considering told us they would "probably" get them to us in 6 week. Nikki's timing and her professionalism and work ethic were incredible.

We loved working with Nikki and her team, and would recommend Photography by Nikki Cole to everyone!!

Profile Picture E, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews

15 Photos

Getting Ready

10 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Nikki's work is outstanding and we highly recommend her!

Great to work with; wonderful, sensitive image making.

Being a great photographer goes beyond the equipment. This person is going to be following you around on your most important day to date. Does this person make you smile? Are they professional? Do they understand the nuances of a wedding? Do NOT look any further when thinking about a wedding photographer because Nikki is aces!! I have been blessed to have a wonderful professional relationship with her that extends now to my clients that choose her for their wedding day. Not only does she "get it" but she captures the moment and you have your pictures so quickly after the wedding! She is honest, trustworthy and one of the hardest working people I know in this business. I recommend her without hestation and with much admiration.

A very creative, sensitive photographer, Nikki has a great eye, she's easy to work with and a delightful person to work with! Simply on top of her game!

Events

Winthrop, MA 02152   See On Map
617-596-3359 (phone)
Photography by Nikki Cole is a wedding event photographer from Boston, Massachusetts servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New England, Back Bay, Massachusetts, and Seaport District, Massachusetts. Photography by Nikki Cole is a professional Boston photographer that has been part of the Boston, Massachusetts wedding industry since 1999 specializing in weddings, mitzvahs, headshots and corporate events.