75 Great Road, Acton, MA 01720 Map · Phone number

About Erin Chapman Imagery

Hi! I'm Erin. I'm an observer, and it is natural for me to document the day just as it unfolds. One of my absolute favorite things about being a wedding photographer is that just like people, all weddings are different! There is no person, emotion, connection, feeling, hairstyle, dress, or wedding that can be exactly the same. This distinction and uniqueness is what I love to capture.

My style of photography can be characterized as portrait-documentary. My shoots are less than formal, and more of a chance for me to get to know you, through the lens. Your natural poses and candid shots will show your true self.

On the day of your wedding, I go with the flow of the day, however it unfolds. I stay for the whole day and capture your story!

Follow Erin Chapman Imagery on

31 Reviews for Erin Chapman Imagery

1 User photo

Erin Chapman Imagery 1

Kate · Married on 08/31/2018

Erin was fabulous to work with! We had to change our engagement photo date several times due to weather and she was really accommodating- very flexible and responsive to all my messages. On top of that, she's funny, personable, and it felt like having a friend take our photos. Her style of photographer is just what we were looking for- not too pose-y, but very natural and with a focus on nature/our surroundings. I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Anna · Married on 10/14/2017

Erin was our wedding photographer and, oh my, working with her was such a pleasure! She was very easy-going and calm during the whole process, especially on the wedding day. Her system of getting to know the bride / groom and preparing for the wedding was very organized and helpful. Her photographs are amazingly beautiful! Highly recommend

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Erin Chapman Imagery 2

nisha · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely amazing. The pictures are STUNNING - perfectly capturing our personalities - and Erin is a blast to work with and very willing to accommodate our ideas and visions.

Sent on 08/06/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Erin Chapman Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• CN Planners
    CN Planners Wedding Planners

It was a pleasure working with Erin! Her work is great and in addition is very professional and responsive.

• Folster Video
    Folster Video Wedding Videographers

I have worked a couple weddings with Erin Chapman and it is always a pleasure. She is very professional yet fun to work with. She will make your special day amazing as her work is some of the best I have seen. I always look forward to working with Erin and know that the client has great taste when they book her.

• 75 Great Road Acton, 01720 See on map