Kapaa, HI 96746 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Keri Cooper

Lifestyle photographer with 12+ years of experience with editorial, portrait, and wedding photography.

My promise to my clients:
I will
-provide awesome images in a timely manner.
-treat you and your time with respect in every interaction.
-communicate the vision of the project with you and provide options to create the images you desire.
-actively capture images with a positive attitude.

About Me

As a photographer, weddings are fulfilling to me for so many reasons. Beautiful dresses, awesome locations, happy people, lovey-dovey tender moments- what more could I ask for? It is THE BEST feeling to see the bride and groom elated about their wedding images and knowing that they will cherish them forever.

During a photo shoot, especially at weddings, I get in "The Flow" and its like my creative side just takes over. I fully immerse myself in each photograph, focus on the story being told, and stay in-tune with my clients emotions.

I am married the most epic human 9 years ago. My husband Mark is my best friend through thick and thin, and I am so proud of US! Life got even better and our hearts grew 2x their size in Oct, 2014, when we welcomed our twin boys into the world. I see the world through a new lens (haha, pun intended!) now that I am a mother. Time is so much more precious. Slowing down is more important. What's really cool- Photography has a new level of value to me, I love what I do in a whole new way.

Photos are a kind of a BIG DEAL!

Follow Photography by Keri Cooper on

photography by keri cooperkauaiengagement 2997
photography by keri cooperkauaiengagement 9582
photography by keri cooperkauaiengagement 3874

1 Reviews for Photography by Keri Cooper

We took a half start off for "value" which just means NOTHING is cheap when it comes to weddings; so, really nothing would get 5-stars for value. Cheers ~

Sent on 02/01/2016

Photography by Keri Cooper FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 648.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,260.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Kapaa, 96746 See on map