4-1373 Kuhio Hwy, Suite C, Kapaa, HI 96746 Map · Phone number

About a. ell design

I create one of kind, fabulously unique wedding dresses on the island of Kauai. I really love using natural fabrics such as silk and my personal favorite a beautiful hemp and silk charmeuse. Many of my dresses are worn for beautiful beach weddings or even holiday parties. I enjoy working closely with a bride to create the wedding dress she has always dreamed of and as a result I guarantee her dress will fit her better than any other!

IMG 1196
aellpinklogo
100% silk charmeuse, bias cut, cowl neck, backless gown
Stunning strapless hand stitched lace bodice with a hemp/silk lining and tulle skirt
close up of lace bodice
close up of lace bodice
100% silk dupioni vintage inspired, ruched dress, with covered button detailing, and a lace under...
2008175
aellpinklogo

2 Reviews for a. ell design

• I

Bonnie · Married on 10/01/2007

Angie (this designer will work with you to create a gorgeous dress. She has access to very high quality silk and her designs are chic and beautiful. Highly recommend. Give her six weeks to complete a custom dress.

Sent on 07/15/2008

shawnika · Married on 06/08/2014

I bought an Ema Savahl dress for my wedding. It was such a great experience! I saw the dress in the window and decided I wanted it on the spot. The ladies who helped me were incredibly nice. Payment was easy and shipping was reasonable. I asked for adjustments to the dress (added crystals) and when I got it, I was thrilled. The alterations were done quickly and they were very reasonably priced. The dress turned out to be exactly right for me. It was gorgeous and the experience getting it was memorable.

Sent on 06/27/2014

a. ell design FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories