600 Queen Street, Honolulu, HI 96813 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion

**LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN HONOLULU** Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion is a full service bridal and special occasion salon, offering an exquisite selection of designer bridal fashions and the most current styles in evening wear.We carry a vast collection of gowns for every occasion to suit your needs- bridal, bridesmaid, mother of the bride/groom, flower girls, and special occasion (parties, prom, bar/batmitzvahs, etc.). We have something for everyone!

Follow Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion on

16 Reviews for Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion

1 User photo

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion 1

Shiloh · Married on 04/14/2018

Finding your wedding dress can be challenging but with the support of family and the help of hardworking employees you can find that perfect dress! I went to multiple boutiques and stores on the Island and did not find anything UNTIL I went to Bijou Bridal. One of their employees suggested this dress; when at first look it didn't look like something I would wear, but once I tried it on I fell in love. She opened my eyes to try on something that I would least expect to love and I’m so happy that she did. From alterations to the final piece I am 100% satisfied with everything! Mahalo Bijou Bridal!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion 2

Maile · Married on 02/25/2018

Had a great time here! They were so helpful and really listened to what i was interested in. I do not wear dresses so i had no idea what style or anything of that matter i was interested in. They brought me a bunch of different styles and within 1 hour i was able to find the perfect dress. She really listened to what i liked about certain dresses and what i didn't like and continued to narrow it down. Most of all i loved that she was honest. If i was on the fence about a dress feature she gave her honest opinion of what complimented my body and what did not. She was not so firm as to not allow me to try something she advised against. rather she helped me to really understand what she was referring to by comparing. They have amazing deals if you are looking for you whole wedding party's attire. We spent 1/4th of what we were expecting to on our entire party. I could not be happier.

You will need to make an appointment to see them and an hour and a half was perfect for us. We went once for the girls and once for the guys. Due to being very decisive we were lucky they allowed us to quickly throw some bride maid's dresses on out girls and still stay true to our 1-1/2 hour apt. The boys took the whole 1-1/2 hours which was great since they were all looking to purchase a suit that they would use for future event after the wedding as well.

Awesome Place!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Kristen · Married on 03/11/2017

The dresses at Bijou were beautiful! I instantly fell in love with many. Great selection and wonderful service. Leslie was fantastic!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings

• Eugene Kam Photography
    Eugene Kam Photography Wedding Photographers

The most Contemporary and Elegant styles you will find at this Bridal salon in Hawaii

• 600 Queen Street Honolulu, 96813 See on map