2058 S Beretania Street, Honolulu, HI 96826 Map · Phone number

About Casablanca Hawaii Bridal & Formals

Casablanca Bridal & Formals, an established bridal salon for over two decades, offers an extensive selection of elegant and exclusive bridal and formal wear from top designers such as Monique Lhuillier, Pronovias, LaSposa among others. From simple and classic styles to contemporary and dramatic designs, Casablanca will help you find that "perfect" dress!

sept 09046
Casablanca
Atelier Pronovias 2015 Trunk Show, April 3 - 12, 2015.
Atelier Pronovias 2015 Trunk Show, April 3 -12, 2015.
Atelier Pronovias 2015 Trunk Show, April 3 -12, 2015.
IMG4342
sept 09028
sept 09050
sept 09046
Casablanca

19 Reviews for Casablanca Hawaii Bridal & Formals

Cynthia · Married on 01/10/2016

My entire experience at Casablanca was amazing! The staff was so friendly & helpful. When I found a potential dress, they took the time to make my hair up in a couple different styles and show me different possible accessories & veils. They didn't bat an eye when I left my first appointment empty handed and didn't put any pressure on me whatsoever. When i came back for a second appointment they had noted what I tried on & liked at my previous appointment and helped me with the final decisions. The ordering process was so smooth and my fittings were easy & stress free. I recommend them to anyone looking for a bridal gown. Their customer service was spectacular!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Joy · Married on 06/29/2014

I loved the whole experience at Casablanca. From the first day that I went to the store to check out their dresses, they really help you envision how you'll look on your wedding day by putting up your hair, recommending accessories, and more! I only tried on 3 dresses there. It was a very simple process-- I kind of explained what I was looking for and Rowena would search for a gown that matched my description. It was stress free not having to go through racks of dresses myself.

I was so happy when I found my gown. Rowena was very thorough and explained the entire timeline on when I should receive the dress, and how soon I should start doing my fittings.

I thought it was also really nice that when the dress arrived, they gave me a courtesy call and were more than happy to let me go in and try it on again since it was about 3 months since I last saw the dress.

After that, they were continued to help me throughout the fittings and even worked with me through stressful times when I thought the dress wouldn't fit! They were always so encouraging and tried to take off any worries and stress and ensuring me that they could always alter the dress to make it work.

In the end, the dress fit perfectly and it was such a pleasure to work with the team at Casablanca! I truly felt like a valued customer there.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

I loved my dress...to this day...I still love my dress. The boutique has so many beautiful dresses to choose from. This one in particular had the dress that I was eyeing from the moment I got engaged. Their seamstress, she knows what destination wedding time frames look like and believe me she is great at what she does. I love how they were able to work with my payments from my uncle in the mainland. The communication between them and myself was great, especially when you know us brides with our million concerns. Finding the dress was a wonderful experience at Casablanca. Thank you.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Casablanca Hawaii Bridal & Formals FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 2058 S Beretania Street Honolulu, 96826 See on map
    808-941-4696 (Phone number)
    APPOINTMENTS ONLY Monday- CLOSED Tuesday-Friday: 10:30am - 6pm Saturday: 11am - 4pm Sunday: 11am - 2pm